Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (74717 Views)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Ninapha(f): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.
. And why did u join his family? Are the sins of the fathers yet being visited upon their children, and who are u to curses on them? Repent and owe everyman prayer for salvation! The tongue, a little member that.........

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by buklan4realyah(f): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaa! Nnkan Bhe!!!

On dat last day, on dat last day
only true belivers shall b raptured........... singing in my primary dayz ryhmez
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by dozai: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Man of God and Man of god. The difference no be capital G. and the other na native own. mtcheeeew. But d man na ninja diabolic.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2013
The first day , I saw his picture on naira land , announcing his demise. His face looks abnormal and fetish to me... But I just kept mum lipsrsealed.... Reading this topic now? My instincts were confirmed...na wa sad

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Bamikay(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2013
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Greatpooss(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2013
It's no longer a breaking news nor strange that majority of those people called men of God(pastors, imams, prophets, sheikhs etc.) are either ritualists or members of different cult groups. Commentators should just be careful of their comments in order not to commit sin while contributing to this topic!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by ZACHIE: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2013
AKAINZO, HOTWAX please, fall in. This thread is waxing cold.
For once, i am enjoying a fight....but, please, leave out the insults.

Oro is a CULT
Oro is not a cult.

Whither the debaters?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by titilayo02: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2013
Chanchit: Ajanaku lo...! Odi gbere...! So Tope Alabi's spiritual father belongs to a cult..!? What would I do with all the Tope Alabi's gospel songs on my phone..? Wetin consign me, I would just keep listening to them, since her juju don catch me and btw na God name she dey call, no be pastor Ajanaku.
Any more interogation should btw Tope and God, not with her songs on my phone.
Quite unfortunate,I pity miracle seekers,imagine what this issue will cost Tope Alabi,her powerful music will be
be attached to demonic influece,what a shame cheesy
Chanchit: Ajanaku lo...! Odi gbere...! So Tope Alabi's spiritual father belongs to a cult..!? What would I do with all the Tope Alabi's gospel songs on my phone..? Wetin consign me, I would just keep listening to them, since her juju don catch me and btw na God name she dey call, no be pastor Ajanaku.
Any more interogation should btw Tope and God, not with her songs on my phone.
Quite unfortunate,I pity miracle seekers,imagine what this issue will cost Tope Alabi,her powerful music will be
be attached to demonic influece,what a shame
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by meloventure: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Larufa:

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=117488

I never know d man bt merely discover he's 4rm d same town i came 4rm gv me impresion to comment. D mentioned add where d oro took place never xist in Gbongan dat i knw xcept in anoda state. But God knws those who are His.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Kdamilola(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
What concerns his family? Were they the one who dragged him into d occult group??
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by deebrain(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
cardoso111: lord have mercy !

Seconded.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by haibe(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.

Another stupid fellow i have met today.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by sellydion: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
By their fruits you shall know them embarassed
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ayatullah:

Well, it's clear from your reply you are not using your brain properly and you are not even well informed, if you post on Nairaland and [b]you do not want your post commented on then you may go ahead and create your own platform where you can be talking to yourself
, or invite brainless people like yourself to interact with you[/b] shocked
Ayatollah, you are super dumb! sad Yeah. The super is necessary to emphasize your height of dumbness. I didnt say you shouldnt comment on my post, I mean, thats why we post comments here. I pass comments on people's posts - comments and topics, i welcome the same. But from nowhere, you just jumped on me begging me to use my brains when in actual fact I had been. Shouldnt you brain tell you I was using mine? To make matters worse, you comment didn't even flow with the topic under discussion. That's where I suppose you should use your own devil's given brains. Or what do you think?
and for the Bible passage you quoted initially, even the devil (oro members) can quote the Bible...and thanks to Google, you can easily google a verse out...I aint fo.ole.d by that...Rest abeg.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by SORTER: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

Most naija pastors are closet traditionalists just as most roman catholic priests are closet homos.

And most arab muslims love sha.gging camels.

Nothing shocks me anymore. It's a crazy world of gullible people. undecided
.....OH REALLY?...SHAGGING A CAMEL WHILE STANDING OR LYING?....ODE!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by haibe(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Amelian: The first day , I saw his picture on naira land , announcing his demise. His face looks abnormal and fetish to me... But I just kept mum lipsrsealed.... Reading this topic now? My instincts were confirmed...na wa sad

Lol, i tot i was the only one having that instinct, the man has a scary and occultic look, just imagine him in a red dress and black hat in the night, OMG!!! Person go commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by joyli: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1:

I am a christian but I must be honest here,I trust an alfa more than a pastor

Lol texaco no fall my hand oo cheesy cheesy grin

See d scary look sef! Walahi dis man no fit lay hand on me.

It is well with our generation.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Shadydamsel(f): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Akainzo:

All you said above is hogwash as you definitely do not know what you are talking about. The Oro is a cult and their is the ritual performed by the cult.

No it is painful, that people like you do not know/understand their own tradition and are rushing to propagate half truths. If you are indeed Yoruba, you do need to go back home and ask the elders to explain Oro for you.

Indeed you have the right translation/meaning of the word "Ajanaku", however used in the context of an Oro ritual, it is not that literal translation that is being referred to. Note also, Oro does not come out to celebrate the death of anybody that is not its member, it is not a praise singing/worship group rather a sacred and highly secluded one. That most notable people get such honours, is not because they were wealthy but because they are members of the group.

So if you cannot point or allude to any member of the cult dying in that street, do not attempt to write off such Oro ritual as mere coincidense.
Don't mind them, they don't know what they are saying
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Shadydamsel(f): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Akainzo:

All you said above is hogwash as you definitely do not know what you are talking about. The Oro is a cult and their is the ritual performed by the cult.

No it is painful, that people like you do not know/understand their own tradition and are rushing to propagate half truths. If you are indeed Yoruba, you do need to go back home and ask the elders to explain Oro for you.

Indeed you have the right translation/meaning of the word "Ajanaku", however used in the context of an Oro ritual, it is not that literal translation that is being referred to. Note also, Oro does not come out to celebrate the death of anybody that is not its member, it is not a praise singing/worship group rather a sacred and highly secluded one. That most notable people get such honours, is not because they were wealthy but because they are members of the group.

So if you cannot point or allude to any member of the cult dying in that street, do not attempt to write off such Oro ritual as mere coincidense.
Don't mind them, they don't know what they are saying
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Youngtekkey(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
do u know what again i read a confession that tope alabi made in which that she was barren and someone introduced her to pastor ajanaku and that's how the miracle happened that she have birth before she later gave-in to singing and the pastor stood by her can u see for urself now so the daughter tope alabi had was gaving to her by demons under the tag name of oro my advice to all;Do Not Be FOOLED By Miracle
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by draj93(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
This should serve as a lesson to all those gospel artists and churches using pastors or prophets as a semi god, cos u don't knw d god they serve in their closet, e.g God of ajanaku, God of chosen etc
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
alexleo:

And if his church members has been using god of Ajanaku and god of my pastor in their prayers (like chosen church members), by now it would ve dawn on them that they had actually been praying to the traditional god of their pastor rather than the almighty Jehova. I hope chosen members will learn from this and stop the god of my pastor prayer that they pray. We have not learned so of Christ.
not only them.even winners are always like "God of Oyedepo"
As if Jehova God no get name again.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by funnyx(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
ZACHIE: AKAINZO, HOTWAX please, fall in. This thread is waxing cold.

Oro is a CULT
Oro is not a cult.

Whither the debaters?

Lol grin grin wey these oro people?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
I AM TRADITIONALIST. WHY IS EVERYONE SCARED OF US?!

MAYBE I CAN USE THIS TO BLACKMAIL XTIAN TO GIVE ME ALL THEIR MONEY NOW. .
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by funnyx(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
lorretta u: not only them.even winners are always like "God of Oyedepo"

Don't mind them they are all deceiving themselves, if they want to pray to God dem no sabi God's name? Yeye people
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by tomakint: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: when he was alive ,his pride easily gave him away,I started doubting him when he said that he was the one that made tope alabi what she is today and that he would bring her down.
Secondly,over 80% of nigerian actors,actresses,politicians and business people belong to one cult or the other .to be realistic with ourselves it is difficult for somebody without any spiritual back up to make it in nigeria
GBAM! You av spoken like an Oracle, this is the complete truth! cool

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by texaco1: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
tomakint:
GBAM! You av spoken like an Oracle, this is the complete truth! cool
Hello my bro,how u dey?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by VicGoodGuy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
ZACHIE: AKAINZO, HOTWAX please, fall in. This thread is waxing cold.

Oro is a CULT
Oro is not a cult.

Whither the debaters?

I mistakenly slapped my landlord while laughing. was enjoying their argument too. grin
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by tpia5: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'm not that familiar with tope alabi's music sha.

I may have heard it before, not sure.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hustla(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
he looks very gay tho undecided
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
lorretta u: not only them.even winners are always like "God of Oyedepo"
Its not only oyedepo.
Almost all pentecoastals r guilty.
The latest is "God of this comission".
I just tire for this charade
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by oiseworld: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin
alexleo:

And if his church members has been using god of Ajanaku and god of my pastor in their prayers (like chosen church members), by now it would ve dawn on them that they had actually been praying to the traditional god of their pastor rather than the almighty Jehova. I hope chosen members will learn from this and stop the god of my pastor prayer that they pray. We have not learned so of Christ.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.