Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59473 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Proving it shouldn't be too hard,should it?

......'.............. ......'..............

If you insist, since you hate Bible [the living written word], Historically, today is 2013 years AD {After the death of Christ} Of course you may not understand this cos of gay perverseness, but you may ask your teacher if you have one. With all due respect.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 1:21am On Aug 23, 2013
peppy luv: And better if its ur sister abi?

B4 u open ur mouth, think! angry
sorry i don't have a sis,u disgusting pig.. Shuuuu!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2013
sinadex: i like as u knack am 4 him head loooolllz
as dey take knack who?? Ugly pig,go knack ur fellow gay rotten maggot filled anus,u wretched wheel barrow repairer under ajegunle bridge grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Adamskuty: sorry i don't have a sis,u disgusting pig.. Shuuuu!
u reek of ignorance. Spits on his bald coconut head. Rap!s+!! Ndi ara, isi ewu, anuofia
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 1:27am On Aug 23, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]
SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY AND CONTINENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HATE AND IGNORANCE IS SUFFOCATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BETTING ALL THESE VILLAGE CHAMPIONS BEATING THEIR CHESTS LIKE KING KONG IN HERE ARE UNIVERSITY DROPOUTS OR ATTENDED A MUSHROOM NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY. JESU!
[/size]
goat! U don hawk those oranges for mama..ijebu finish?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 1:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
u reek of ignorance. Spits on his bald coconut head. Rap!s+!! Ndi ara, isi ewu, anuofia
u diid urself no good by quoting me,u one eye ugly she-boon with diagonal head,the warthog faced buffon that mastubate with the aid of bannana peels grin may thunder strike ur disgusting patched puzzy that got serial number there,u h0rny she-boon,i spit on u disgusting pig with one slaaack br...e.ast that produce brown milk grin
what's the serial and nafdac number of ur puzzy,my slave grin hahahahhaha puhhaha
(quote..me..pls)

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

If you insist, since you hate Bible [the living written word], Historically, today is 2013 years AD {After the death of Christ} Of course you may not understand this cos of gay perverseness, but you may ask your teacher if you have one. With all due respect.

Honestly you me laugh. You were a slave 500 years ago. This same bible said it was ok to have slaves. Christianity was enforced into your mentality to keep you as a slave. Oh you may say slavery has been abolished. No! It takes a slave to stop slavery. I am not gonna entertain you tell me how the white god wants me to think.

I do the opposite of every rubbish written in the bible because i chose to. I am a free man. If i wanna bleep either a woman or male even both together,it is none of your business. Perhaps if you wanna try it i can assure you it is very sweet

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Honestly you me laugh. You were a slave 500 years ago. This same bible said it was ok to have slaves. Christianity was enforced into your mentality to keep you as a slave. Oh you may say slavery has been abolished. No! It takes a slave to stop slavery. I am not gonna entertain you tell me how the white god wants me to think.

I do the opposite of every rubbish written in the bible because i chose to. I am a free man. If i wanna bleep either a woman or male even both together,it is none of your business. Perhaps if you wanna try it i can assure you it is very sweet

If you care, I know you don't, here is my advise for you:

Ecl. 5:6.

Ok¿
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u can oly smack talk abroad, come over here and see how we beat u before handling you to the police. ur place is in jail..and u are a coward...come back home and organize a gay parade. we will dine on your corpses
heheh grin hehehe grin

crack da ribs cameroon grin grin grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

If you care, I know you don't, here is my advise for you:

Ecl. 5:6.

Ok¿

Do you know the meaning of spiritual enslavement? It is when your enemy( white gods) becomes your deity. I noticed you are doing every thing to defend your white god. You are simply trapped in spiritual slavery. Free your mind!.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 1:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Klinee: The only way we can stop all this gays is killing! When ever u see any of such people just take him to near by river and stab him into the river! He deserve it no doubt about it! Believe me gay will cease to exist on the precious earth.we need to flush them out
u are right,we ain't even safe no more,we are living at fear of being attacked by all these thirsty disgusting demonic gay creatures....
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 23, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
we know the story, your dad raped u, after that he dumped your mum, who became so desperate that she turned lesbian to show her hatred for men . I spit on u and ur lineage.fagget.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2013
micki83:
U're too active on all gay threads tho...TOO,TOO active...as in tooooooo active... lipsrsealed
stop stalking, fcking ape. When u at it , don't forget to change your smelly pamper
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 2:07am On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Do you know the meaning of spiritual enslavement? It is when your enemy( white gods) becomes your deity. I noticed you are doing every thing to defend your white god. You are simply trapped in spiritual slavery. Free your mind!.

My advise once more:

Rev. 13:9

I know you will surely wake up from .........
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Gays in Ogun state eh kwa
So this disappearing manhood story still exists in 2013
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

My advise once more:

Rev. 13:9

I know you will surely wake up from .........

Go to bed!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Gays... If una papa 4 b gay, where una 4 dey now...?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Seempliehuman(m): 3:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Is there anybody here whose life problems was caused by gay guys.
You're been insensitive and selfish because you're afraid.
You wonder what it means 4 u if people are gay(men and women).You feel threatened like life as you knw it would end and you deny others their ryt

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Seempliehuman(m): 3:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Rashzubair: Gays... If una papa 4 b gay, where una 4 dey now...?
we wouldnt exist and that wouldnt matter.
You cant deny others their ryts because of your own irrational fears

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by lovelydoll: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Adamskuty: u pusillinimous galactophage ,fvcking gay..bastard crawl back to that pit laterine u came from,that act is far better than what ur kind indulge in, now go suck ur mama slack bre...ast that produce brown milk grin

i hope a gay guy rapes your ass

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Humphreydis(m): 5:02am On Aug 23, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]
.....wait till dem collect ur own u go know say no b beans...
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ignis: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Dr Walter: Ritualist nt gay
Bro. its both.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Okeikpu(m): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2013
seedord247: Nice One. We aint gonna allow this sh1t in our midst.

The next time they caught another suspect, they should insert hot iron in his A$sss.
O boy make u carry ur gay stuff go abroad o, holly nigerians go kill u one day...o grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by joeace2020(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2013
Stundey: say na poverty make scoffield dey do am

he was talking about disappearing organs dumbo.... n 6 dumbos lykd it too
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by joeace2020(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2013
Seempliehuman:
we wouldnt exist and that wouldnt matter.
You cant deny others their ryts because of your own irrational fears

dont u even hear yourself the irrational thinking and foolishness that oozes out of you just becus u want to find every reason to bliv wat u do is okay... well beta hide yourselves bcus if i get to meet any of you... you r going to d iron ward and i trust Nigerian police, deyll put u in n never let u out cuz ur lots are a disease, a disgrace and an offense to the sensibilities of sane people.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by micki83(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop stalking, fcking ape. When u at it , don't forget to change your smelly pamper
LMFAO! Now u insult me for pointing out d obvious?did I lie when I said u were tooooooooo ACTIVE on all GAY threads?oya check ur history by urself and see if it isn't true.u carry all gay threads on ur head as tho u hav a personal stake in d matter.do u hav a personal stake in d matter?(And d fact that u're goin to quote me now,further strengthens my point,hehehe) take a chill pill,dude;stop showing sooooo much interest and excitement wenever u see a gay thread;it's not a good look on u... grin

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2013
micki83:
LMFAO! Now u insult me for pointing out d obvious?did I lie when I said u were tooooooooo ACTIVE on all GAY threads?oya check ur history by urself and see if it isn't true.u carry all gay threads on ur head as tho u hav a personal stake in d matter.do u hav a personal stake in d matter?(And d fact that u're goin to quote me now,further strengthens my point,hehehe) take a chill pill,dude;stop showing sooooo much interest and excitement wenever u see a gay thread;it's not a good look on u... grin
taught I was the only one who noticed. I couldnt have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ReiManniE(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Gay or no gay...to me the guy aint a gay buh a ritualist kinda being, and let Nigeria stop bin ignorant cos I can't understand when gay start asking a prophet b4 bleeping? Huh
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

do you know folly? This is when you live in the house of your so called enemies, come home to ur friends and we'll show you wat we really think about your type
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by agitator: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...

The guys no get money to maintain na. Wetin u want make dem do?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by 2sa2: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2013
It not possible to tolerate gays. What we'll do is to terminate them since they have refused to change their unnatural ways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.