Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59472 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ziziponsche(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]
If dem don jazz you b4 u go sabi say Jazz dey 9ja...especially, Ogun state. So don't say its super.. bla bla bla nonsense. Abi make dem test d jazz for your body maybe E go work ni?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2013
ifeness:

Go to bed!

......'.............. ......'..............

Thank God am awake. You know you are already fast asleep in the bed of delusion ¡ Please wake up.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Jomark(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2013
NoContract: It's Gay Season, on NL . Brace up.

BTW, do they teach ignorance in schools these days Ni? Abi na wet in I dey read here sef?

Anyway beating won't turn a straight man gay, and won't make a gay man straight.

Mtcheeeeeeeew!

#pouts and continue chewing chingom while blowing breeze to my roasted corn and dancing to Ndi Ara Remix by AfroCandy.

In other news, Don't Marry A Girl if She Does Any OF These

You be gay..one day we go catch u like dis one!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Jomark(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Redoil: The britons and their primeminister with his pink nose must not hear this or all aid to nigeria from them will stop.
Bleep Cameron's father and his God-forsaken aid
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Jomark(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2013
kevoh:
Not so fast seedord! tongue

@Topic
Ibrahim should check himself jor. What was he doing when Sadiq was doing the deed with him? He wants to now claim a non-willing participant! Mtchew!
Meanwhile no such thing as magical disappearing of male organ, it's 1000% fallacy!
oboy shut up go read d news... Dat gay lord Sadiq uses charm!
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by krexpo(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]
Yes poverty has a lot to do with this; but for a missing organ being superstitious to you? Please wake up ! I have personally witnessed one. SHINE your EYES !
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adetutu300(f): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Haba! All dis dey hapen 4 my area wich i no sabi, e no gud make persn sick o, wat a pity! Anyway, serve him right.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by krexpo(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013
valinda: S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Why cnt pple mind Ūя̲̅ life n respct odas nawaoo
I de suspect u walahi !
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Jomark(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2013
micki83:
U're too active on all gay threads tho...TOO,TOO active...as in tooooooo active... lipsrsealed
... Why u dey pity gaylords..? It seems the u want the catcher of your nyansh broken..abi?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Adetutu300: Haba! All dis dey hapen 4 my area wich i no sabi, e no gud make persn sick o, wat a pity! Anyway, serve him right.
aai hope u've bounce back 2 life

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2013
Rei Mann!E:
Gay or no gay...to me the guy aint a gay buh a ritualist kinda being, and let Nigeria stop bin ignorant cos I can't understand when gay start asking a prophet b4 bleeping? Huh
come out clearly n stop beating about....re u a gay?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by krexpo(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2013
azpekuliar:

May the god of iron sever your carotid artery!
Dem don touch ur tail?

Bloody Homos !
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by dnawah(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
there are more lez in 9ja than gay men.go to our high institutions and see.my babe so much hate them.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Seempliehuman:
we wouldnt exist and that wouldnt matter.
You cant deny others their ryts because of your own irrational fears
so adamant... sooner, extinction would av taken ur place on surface of d earth
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2013
D law is so lenient on u gays, I would rather prefer u gays been matcheted in pieces rub with salt then package to d zoo n feasted on by hungry lionZ .
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we know the story, your dad raped u, after that he dumped your mum, who became so desperate that she turned lesbian to show her hatred for men . I spit on u and ur lineage.fagget.
Its not a curse.its the truth.My Lineage and generation will always be of more impact and relevance to the world than your's put together.You can never measure up to the sands of my sandals.You will never stand equal with me in all categories of life.I will forever be a blessing to mankind.a great man among many others.I will fulfill my destiny and be strong.I will inspire the billions of people around the world and change humanity forever.Amen.

You asked for it,you got it.never involve my family in your bitterness,next time.thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by sharpshap(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2013
How do you mean? Some Nigerian girls are so into l3sbianism and it is so alarming that they no longer find satisfaction an men anymore is is just so pathetic, by the way, una yanga too much,
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Ezegozie(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2013
dis Girl CAMEROONPRIDE is too bellicose and rude for my liking, WHY SHUD YOU SAY YOU SPIT ON SOMEBODY AND HIS GENERATION?

Is dat the comment they teach you people in Cameroon? Learn how to be polite to people around you, it pays to be nice and polite.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Ezegozie: dis Girl CAMEROONPRIDE is too bellicose and rude for my liking, WHY SHUD YOU SAY YOU SPIT ON SOMEBODY AND HIS GENERATION?

Is dat the comment they teach you people in Cameroon? Learn how to be polite to people around you, it pays to be nice and polite.
fck u moronic bastard have u seen a "f" in front of my moniker, they not only blowed your backdoor, they did your brain too. Lil swine
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

Thank God am awake. You know you are already fast asleep in the bed of delusion ¡ Please wake up.

I wonder how many people think like you in Nigeria...millions? Pathetic!

I will give you a better reply when I'm back from the gym.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Back to the sender x100000 .u will never have a lineage, dirty fagget ur gay family ends with u besides will u stop whining, what's with the u attacked me, u involved my family, I will never forgive or forget u jumbo munjo . Dude I don't give a sh1t about your curses, talk less about ur retarded family where the father humps the son. And the mother licks the daughters. Dirty animals, u ought to b shot.
Hezron Lorraine: Its not a curse.its the truth.My Lineage and generation will always be of more impact and relevance to the world than your's put together.You can never measure up to the sands of my sandals.You will never stand equal with me in all categories of life.I will forever be a blessing to mankind.a great man among many others.I will fulfill my destiny and be strong.I will inspire the billions of people around the world and change humanity forever.Amen.

You asked for it,you got it.never involve my family in your bitterness,next time.thanks.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Ezegozie(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: fck u moronic bastard have u seen a "f" in front of my moniker, they not only blowed your backdoor, they did your brain too. Lil swine

hope you don't expect me to start exchanging words with you?
Because eventhough i am still very young, i have outgrown the era of exchanging words with some mannerless b*itch from cameroon.

I am too busy and decent to start battering words with your kind, but i advise you to stick to your poor country if you find Nigerians irritating rather than exposing the disorderliness and rudeness of your family and cameroon at large in another country.

So PISS OFF for good, because you are really disgusting and.....mmmmmmmmm

oh my God, you suck too.

This is my last time of talking to you and i won't even mind reading any trash you say from now, because it is only trash that comes out from people dat are trash and also

i can see that you are an unrepentant and mannerless girl, so i will leave you to die in your pathetic and genetic bad-manners.
Get lost! manerless Wild Dag

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Idyllic: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2013
Sincerely speaking, with the rate at which gay related posts are making the front page, I think Seun Osewa himself is gay.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2013
See this one talking about poor country, the same Nigeria with national blackout? Ah ah Abeg bring it on , dirty pig , u quote me out of nowhere now u are crying fool..besides abegi come and take back your refugees .....nap zut [.ousoan anyou .ah ah ah , wonder shall never, anyway coming from a citizen of a pit latrine i will pass
Ezegozie:

hope you don't expect me to start exchanging words with you?
Because eventhough i am still very young, i have outgrown the era of exchanging words with some mannerless b*itch from cameroon.

I am too busy and decent to start battering words with your kind, but i advise you to stick to your poor country if you find Nigerians irritating rather than exposing the disorderliness and rudeness of your family and cameroon at large in another country.

So PISS OFF for good, because you are really disgusting and.....mmmmmmmmm

oh my God, you suck too.

This is my last time of talking to you and i won't even mind reading any trash you say from now, because it is only trash that comes out from people dat are trash and also

i can see that you are an unrepentant and mannerless girl, so i will leave you to die in your pathetic and genetic bad-manners.
Get lost! manerless Wild Dag
Ah ah dude if me being a girl is your fantasy u say it straight, stop beating around the Bush, dumb azz
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: See this one talking about poor country, the same Nigeria with national blackout? Ah ah Abeg bring it on , dirty pig , u quote me out of nowhere now u are crying fool..besides abegi come and take back your refugees .....nap zut [.ousoan anyou .ah ah ah , wonder shall never, anyway coming from a citizen of a pit latrine i will pass
Ah ah dude if me being a girl is your fantasy u say it straight, stop beating around the Bush, dumb azz
NB: I wouldn't want u to bring in such disgusting statement about blackout in Nigeria..... PLS TAKE NOTE
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Back to the sender x100000 .u will never have a lineage, dirty fagget ur gay family ends with u besides will u stop whining, what's with the u attacked me, u involved my family, I will never forgive or forget u jumbo munjo . Dude I don't give a sh1t about your curses, talk less about ur retarded family where the father humps the son. And the mother licks the daughters. Dirty animals, u ought to b shot.
Get a life and do something productive with it.I've said enough.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by t12tosin: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2013
livingstoneony: whoop that nicca. lipsrsealed

angry angry angry
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by t12tosin: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2013
livingstoneony: whoop that nicca. lipsrsealed

can't believe i laughed out loud
whoop him good
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Ezegozie(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2013
back to the TOPIC

what do some men gain in fucking th @ss of their fellow man?

Inshort what is that silly thing dat can attract your fellow man to you.
Things that attract men in ladies are
(1)Breast, especiall TURGID BREAST
(2)big ass, tiny waist and flat tummy
(3)sonorous voice which all ladies have
(4)soft and tender skin which most ladies have.
(5)moderate smell of P:U:S:S:Y, not too much smell o o o, wey dey scare men away. ETC

so out of these qualities, men
have NONE.....i mean NONE,

so where comes the attraction?

Even if you have that satanic gene of homosexualism, you can still cure your self either medically or spiritually by deliverance.

I thank God that Nigerians and africans don't condone homosexualism, atleast that's a wonderful thing
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Ezegozie(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2013
what is bossom?

I said B:R:E:A:ST, and i see bossom.

Moderators, make this no happen again o o
OR::::::::
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adetutu300(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2013
ennon92: aai hope u've bounce back 2 life
yes o, tanx
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Femiolaleye: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Ashawo don finish? Next time he wont try dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.