Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

When A Friend Wants To Be Acquainted With Your Wealthy Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Friend Wants To Be Acquainted With Your Wealthy Sister? (522 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Friend Wants To Be Acquainted With Your Wealthy Sister? by mamagee3(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Does it mean well when a friend wants to be closer to your sister who happens to be wealthy. . .My sister happened to travel to the U.S. to her daughter's house, she's a businesswoman and well known in her community so everyone went to visit her plus she was kidnapped back home for a ransom. She runs an event cooking business and my friend happened to need her to cook for a funeral. So she called me to ask for her number and they discussed plans. One of my other sister was running the business back home so my sister in the U.S. didn't do the cooking. My friend began meeting with my sister here in the U.S. by going to her house to discuss proceedings and on one of the visit she told me she told my sister that we both are very close and then she went back to Nigeria for the event. After several weeks she returned to the U.S. and called to ask me what my sisters said about her, I told her they said she was a woman that should be born seven times, lol. And after several weeks, she informed me that she called my niece trying to speak with my sister because my sister's phone wasn't working but my niece never returned any of her calls and she asked me if my sister had already returned to Nigeria, I said yes she already went back home. After that I noticed she had begun calling me more often and regularly trying to start a conversation. She called one morning when I was getting ready for work and tried to start a conversation saying she called to see "how we are doing?" and I told her I'm going to work, I'll call her whenever I'm not busy, she said okay. Three months later, she called again and informed about how angry she was because one of her acquaintances got married without informing her. Since then she's stopped calling. It's been 7 months since we last spoke and I don't like her that much anymore, I hardly remember her these days.

Do you think her obsession with being close and speaking to my sister with whom she has no relationship with until I gave her my sister's number to make plans for the event is a little strange?

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Babe For Shizzle / I Don't Like Commitment In Relationship / Before You Say "I Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.