Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun (17851 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Afam4eva(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

your fingers work faster than your brain. you have the uncanny ability to spew rubbish. your comments are always devoid of facts. you are too fond of hearsays and information contrived in a beer parlour after binge drinking.

i cannot count the number of times you have been pilloried for giving wrong information on things you are not knowledgeable about. it's better to just keep mum when you have no idea - it's part of being humble.
In your attempt to say something, you have said nothing. This London boy pls leave me alone.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
I advised that he should introduce the BRT system without knowing that he already has one. You should have just told me that Ogun already has one without sounding insulting. I think the problem with you ACn folks is that you don't relate with the public as you should.

It might seem as if 'they' jumped you, but all these is down to your antecedent.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by switch360(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
good moves
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by ayobase(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ogun State has been making positive headlines for the past days now....I'm proud to be associated!

Ogun State all the way....Omo ni sabi!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by boron10(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you mind elaborating.
The cabs look new. They were 2nd hand cabs painted to look new in order to deceive the unsuspecting masses.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Afam4eva(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
boron10:
The cabs look new. They were 2nd hand cabs painted to look new in order to deceive the unsuspecting masses.
You may be right but i think it would be fraudulent only if the governor or his government claimed those taxis to be new. That's if you're right in your claim.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
boron10:

Chineke me! How did you come about this? We'll need you to prove this your assertion please!
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by olopan(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
amosun is really working and has impressed me with all them progressive works have being hearing + lots why are we turning on one another this are the good things we want is to make Naija a better place for all,coz am tired of living in this middle-class life i need a step-up plans which can be delivered through good governace and self-belive in making the top through good legit ways

.........................it a new world so live it well and better your world around you wink

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by theanonymous: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gbawe:

Dude is 'scorching'. I always assured some here that, post registration, we will be at the 'business end' where the APC will show the real and tangible achievements of its administrators that makes it the Party to beat. For those who have eyes and ambition it will be obvious they must dump indolence and mediocrity to get on the train of progress. No long thing. cool cool
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by theanonymous: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
django1:

Chineke me! How did you come about this? We'll need you to prove this your assertion please!
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by boron10(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
django1:

Visit Oke Mosan to see the repair and painting work on vehicles going on there. Soon, he will launch police van and meat van plus some interstate buses all of which are tokunbo.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by lekeodumuyiwa: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
I commend Governor Amosun for this and I hope the metro taxi cabs will be for all the towns in Ogun State. Major towns like Ijebu-Igbo,Ijebu-Ode,Sagamu,Ilaro,Owode and others should be the pilot scheme. He has once again connected himself with the foresight of his ancestors like Chief Obafemi Awolowo in rendering visionary leadership.He should focus also on primary health care delivery and renovations of primary schools in Ogun State.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Pataki: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Naija_lastborn: you be Egba boy?
Born bred and buttered. Egba boy not claiming Lagos.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by RedMullet: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
boron10: I wonder why people derive pleasure in celebrating thieves. Those who work at oke mosan secretariat would comfirm that Amosun is a big fraud.

Yes those who work at Oke Mosan will surely tell you that Amosun is surely not throwing money around on frivolities like what was obtainable under PDP with OGD..he has been busy using the money judiciously for all Ogun indegenes and not just for some party faithfuls...

That is what you get when a professional accountant is managing your resources...frugality and judicious use of resources...

I hope the Governor will be at the annual accountants conference in abuja in October..we must surely celebrate him with a standing ovation.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by OrigamiIII: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gbawe:

Dude is 'scorching'. I always assured some here that, post registration, we will be at the 'business end' where the APC will show the real and tangible achievements of its administrators that makes it the Party to beat. For those who have eyes and ambition it will be obvious they must dump indolence and mediocrity to get on the train of progress. No long thing. cool cool

Most states have similar schemes without the sustained backup publicity hype.Delta state launched its taxis way back in 2008.Although they were all deawoo cars.I also subscribe to the idea something similar to the BRT scheme in most of our southern states.Our people are very vibrant and highly mobile therefore an interconnected light rail scheme would be best for the southern states.We can work with each other to achieve even and modern development. Lets make it one country two systems.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by RedReact: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
ayobase: Ogun State has been making positive headlines for the past days now....I'm proud to be associated!

Ogun State all the way....Omo ni sabi!
Walahi, you need koboko for committing murder.
It's "omo Lisabi" and not "Omo ni sabi". I pardon thee.
Good one from SIA. We need things like this in Nigeria, from South to North so that Nigeria can be great again.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Boll2010: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Niggas claim paintn.....niggas aint snap paintn.......nigga neva saw paintn......n nigga said paintn......cruel world we live among beast in human skin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Pataki: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
payless:

I am thinking the same thing o! I have my house in Idi-Aba by Federal Medical Centre but I just refuse to complete it due to situation in Nigeria. I have to get it done if things continue like the way Amosun is going about business in Abeokuta.
Amosun is already busy dualising idi-aba axis. Already there is a road that leads from Kemta Housing Estate into Obantoko. With all these in place, it makes room for easy movement into Ibadan avoiding the hassles of Adatan/Asero axis.

You have a house in a prime location. Finish it up and let it out. You would be smiling to the bank soon.

Up APC!!!
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by coogar: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pataki:
Amosun is already busy dualising idi-aba axis. Already there is a road that leads from Kemta Housing Estate into Obantoko. With all these in place, it makes room for easy movement into Ibadan avoiding the hassles of Adatan/Asero axis.

You have a house in a prime location. Finish it up and let it out. You would be smiling to the bank soon.

Up APC!!!

time to move to my duplex on bisi onabanjo way..... ogun state, here i come!!!

lmao @ afam hiding my post. grin cheesy
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Afam4eva(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

I would like you to move to Ogun state so that your orientation will change. You have stayed in Mama charlie land for too long. Things are working in Nigeria now. Come back home.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by coogar: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
I would like you to move to Ogun state so that your orientation will change. You have stayed in Mama charlie land for too long. Things are working in Nigeria now. Come back home.

see this one - i will sell you anywhere in nigeria. you think i am one of those people who doesn't travel to nigeria? be deceiving yourself.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Afam4eva(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

see this one - i will sell you anywhere in nigeria. you think i am one of those people who doesn't travel to nigeria? be deceiving yourself.
Oya, what's the capital of Ogun state? Pls don't say Ogbomoso grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by OrigamiIII: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

Yours or you rented it?Are your from ogun state?Is there any airport even airstrip in ogun state?
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Godson201333(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Looks like Ogun state people are sleeping...OGD used this same strategy launching Ogidi omo and using it to steal government money.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Ninilowo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
ONLY IN ABEOKUTA. ARRANT NONSENSE! Abeokuta is not the only town in Ogun State for crying out sake. This clown had visited Ota more than all governors that had govern the state put together yet nothing to show for the visits aside the Ota-toll gate road that is still progressing at the speed of a snail.
There are other parts of the state that need urgent attention aside ota which is a gateway town to Lagos and Benin Republic.
So ur excellency you can fool some pple sometimes buh u cannot fool all people all the time.OGUN STATE IS NOT ABOUT ABEOKUTA ALONE. Kajiko?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by OrigamiIII: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
boron10:

Everyone drives tokunbo cars in nigeria except for some very few that can afford tear rubber.Please give positive commendations when see a hardworking guy-Amosun is one.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by SLIDiE(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
payless:

I am thinking the same thing o! I have my house in Idi-Aba by Federal Medical Centre but I just refuse to complete it due to situation in Nigeria. I have to get it done if things continue like the way Amosun is going about business in Abeokuta.
dude, that place is already under construction. The construction from lafenwa to itoku, sapon, ijaye is going to reach there! House av been marked already!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by picoba(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
I dey Look.

Hope he will not share Okada! for graduate

1 Like

Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by Naijalastborn(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pataki:
Born bred and buttered. Egba boy not claiming Lagos.
where In Egba?? I am Egba also.
Re: Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun by OrigamiIII: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Oya, what's the capital of Ogun state? Pls don't say Ogbomoso grin

Very funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo / Ismaila Mu’azu Hassan Wins House Of Reps Rerun Election In Gombe / Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.