Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Have I Lost My Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have I Lost My Pregnancy (1353 Views)

I Lost My Baby To A System Failure / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / My Pregnancy Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Lost My Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls can som1 help me out. I am a ttc and my period suppose to come on 19th of dis month and i have neva missed my period eva sinece i started menstruating. I was very happy wen it ddnt come on 19th d last day for it to come. I have been having dis cramps but dis nyt wwatery blood rushed out. Pls have i lost d pregnancy bfor i kno d nxt fin to do
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by callola: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oh dear, why not go to the hospital for a thorough checkup. It's well dearest
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by herbscure02(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2013
If you expect your messes to come on 19th and you didn't see it, your husband shud stay away from you not to have intimate with you till you confirm that you get pregnant from the doctor becos atimes intimate can affect you to see blood and affect the pregnancy.
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by Blendy77(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2013
britnex: Pls can som1 help me out. I am a ttc and my period suppose to come on 19th of dis month and i have neva missed my period eva sinece i started menstruating. I was very happy wen it ddnt come on 19th d last day for it to come. I have been having dis cramps but dis nyt wwatery blood rushed out. Pls have i lost d pregnancy bfor i kno d nxt fin to do

Did you do a blood test or urine test to confirm you were actually pregnant? If NO, its very possible you were not pregnant in the first place. From experience, most ttc women are faced with a lot of psychological problems which could prevent their period from coming when due. Even if you've never had a delayed period before, stress or any other thing that affects your brain can cause the period to be delayed.
However, if you actually did a pregnancy test and you tested positive before you started bleeding few days later then you really need to see a Dr for assistance cos you could be having a miscarriage
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by derrygee(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2013
I had the same experience wen I didn't see my Period dat wad supposed to come on d 29 of last month.Then I did a urine test which proved positive but I so devastated dis morning when I started seing blood.Don't know if I actually miscarried it
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by femi4: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wht is ttc?
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by Blendy77(f): 5:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Trying to conceive
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by herbscure02(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2013
derrygee: I had the same experience wen I didn't see my Period dat wad supposed to come on d 29 of last month.Then I did a urine test which proved positive but I so devastated dis morning when I started seing blood.Don't know if I actually miscarried it
My sister don't be afraid, its possible to be a miscarried. Is it ur first time of that experience, if it is ur first time pls next time you expect ur period to come just tell ur husband to stay away from u, I mean not to have intercourse with u till next 2mth.

But if it is not your first time, pls you need herbs to let the pregnant stay, am talking ffrom experience and also I am not a medical doctor but herbs therapist.
Re: Have I Lost My Pregnancy by derrygee(f): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ok,thanks a lot,will keep dat in mind.But you mentioned herbs,may I ask wat type of herb to take.Enlighten me d more.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Healthier: Marijuana Or Alcohol? / HIV Breakthrough! Spain Finds Functional Cure For HIV Virus (confirmed) / Smoking - Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.