Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121883 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
just cant wrap my mind around the 7 days?

your leg carried you to the hotel for 7 straight days where you say you were rolling on the sheets and enjoying some straffing, what am I who no dey enjoy 7 days straight straffing, supposed to say?

i cant relate, dear.

see as she even dress for picture, even a certified monk would need super extra prayer to look away ke?

when someone's entire demeanor is screaming "I want to get laid by any VIP or any male in sight", wetin i suppose contribute to that state of affairs?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by alexleo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
mbulela:
such generalization ain't right.
Is your husband a dog too?
Your dad?
your brothers?

That's what she means. She didn't say that some men are dogs rather she said that men are dogs. Hope you understand now?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe:

Imagine what you are saying. Is he the owner of the church? Oh my God!
if his church is ok with his silence on this issue ,that is it,Ese fell in love with a married man and she got burnt ,simple .she should have allow sleeping dogs to be ,because in this issue noone will believe that she wasn't the one that moved for the man.she even paid for one of the days in the hotel,that shows how desperate she was to be with that man.it is sad but I must confess a lot of cases like this are going on in nigeria among married women ,using their husbands money to sustain extra marital affairs.women!women!! Women!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:
Is coogar also amongst the prophets?

nah, but i despise hypocrites....

egbesegbe:
Nobody is stopping the ministry of God from moving on and mind you God can raise a stone to move His ministry. I have heard where true men of God told his followers that he needed a break from the work because he want to sort out things with God. He was not climbing the altal until he was restored.

that's the prerogative of those true men of God - where did it say in the bible that spiritual leaders must step down from the altar if they commit sin? that men left the altar in the past does not mean pastor biodun should do the same. different churches operate different doctrines.

stop using tylenol for another woman's menstrual cramps
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:

madam, please try to whitewash your post history before coming out to smear other people's reputation.

see how you're presenting yourself as an angel here, yet a cursory glance at one of your threads says otherwise?

secondly, you're still saying you need the pastor to pray for you and feeling "impact". Is there a reason why you cant open your own mouth and pray for yourself when necessary? Why are you tying your salvation to your pastor?

God wont hear your prayer if you dont route it through a pastor?

look at this now:

do you need a seer to tell you you do not have to let this same [or any] pastor into your room if no one else is there? This was your house, not your hostel.

what's priviledge about sleeping with someone? Is it not the same thing others are doing and continue to do? Do they sound gong when doing their own? Se na because somebody dey attend church, their own becomes gold?

just asking!

yes, you have a point!

Bros, I wasn't even a born again then, but I had the fear of God and knew it is not normal for a married pastor to want to sleep with any other woman aside his wife. When I said my room, I meant my hostel in school and I had a room mate who was around. And even if she wasn't around, I don't stay alone in the compound and it would have been somehow to think he would make a move to rape me or act funny. When I said he prayed for me and I allowed it, it's because I still respect the anointing of God on his life and knew that even in his worst state, God could still find him worthy than many who are yet to succumb to the will of the flesh. This is not about me, anyway. I'm sorry if you don't understand my points or you think I am soiling the reputation of someone whose name I didn't even mention. And don't tell me you don't know it's a status booster for some girls when they sleep with celebrities or well known, rich and powerful figures in the society.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:

when someone's entire demeanor is screaming "I want to get laid by any VIP or any male in sight", wetin i suppose contribute to that state of affairs?

But this is exactly what I meant by some girls sleeping with particular guys as a status booster... Even if they don't get the chance to show it to the world, it boosts their self-esteem and makes them feel that the mere fact that the VIP showed interest in them means they are worth more than they feel they are. Almost every girl is guilty of this.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
m.k.o2005:
One denomination i know too well that lack respect for their 'men of God' is the Pentecostal denomination ! They have to go learn how to respect/reverence their MOGs from their catholic counterparts !

Pastor sinned and should go to God,sort himself out with HIM ! We weren't there when God called him,(if he was called by God)when he sinned and will most likely not be there when he will reconcile with God !
Just know that the gift of God knows no repentance !
As for Ese,you don try to free urself but do let the devil free you by accepting Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour !

God bless us all
Abeg make i hear word.
Catholic counterparts ko counterparts ni.
You want people to open diary of reverend fathers for you?
Don't even go there.
Why does the pastor have to sort himself out with God but mere mortals need to sort themselves out with the pastor?
The delusion is worrying.We all have gifts from God and it knows no repentance. So where is the crux of your argument?
This warped idea that pastors are the only ones called of God has no biblical grounding. Especially in the new testament.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

That was the first thing I noticed too.without the timeline,the story cannot be fully appreciated and I am sure she deliberately hid that important detail from the readers

What year did this affair happen
What was the time line and what transpired between the 7 days and when she returned to Nigeria
What happened after she returned to Nigeria,because she gladly went back to that church when she returned
At what point did her guilt begin
How many months or years after, did she write this tale of August 22
The time line here is very very important and cannot be overlooked
We may be talking of a physical affair of 7 days that continued emotionally and in other ways for many many more months and a trigger that turned her vengeful
I hate blackmailers
She needs to tell the full story since she is already talking and " freeing her soul"

I agree with you, she needs to give us a blow by blow account of the one week sex fiesta. Did she give him head? Did he make her 'come'? How creative were they? Role play? She needs to come out totally. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
seangy4konji: I can see water plenty for your eyes truly..guess something like dis happened to u before or what should you have changed or done differentlyand where did the humilataion come from?and who humilated whoyou want to stop a lady that was hell bent of straffing her pastor for a week or advicing her not to tell d world what she did?how did you manage your own ordeal?uote author=devour129] yes it's plenty ,that's what it's called empathy ! It can happen to anybody my dear whether husband or wives .it brings so much doubt,you start remembering and trying to put things together ,you drive yourself crazy with things you should have done differently and why you never noticed.its pure torture and no one deserves that type of humiliation. YES AV GOT PLENTY WATER IN MY EYES AND I SHED IT ALOT WHEN I CAN'T CHANGE SITUATIONS.
try read na haba ! Am talking about the pastors wife
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by kolaoloye(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
I have never judged one sided story/case and I won't start now because something somewhere is missing.
The lady in question has cockroach in her cupboard.There is something she has not told us.
Till the MOG come up with his own side of the story I reserved my comment.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1: if his church is ok with his silence on this issue ,that is it,Ese fell in love with a married man and she got burnt ,simple .she should have allow sleeping dogs to be ,because in this issue noone will believe that she wasn't the one that moved for the man.she even paid for one of the days in the hotel,that shows how desperate she was to be with that man.it is sad but I must confess a lot of cases like this are going on in nigeria among married women ,using their husbands money to sustain extra marital affairs.women!women!! Women!!!

Because your man of God was tempted by Ese, he fell then still goes around preach with impunity, we should then start praising him for not been able to resist temptation as a man of God
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Baraac(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
the two parties committed SIN.
For those people blaming the lady, let us even assume that the 1st day is a mistake, why can't the pastor cast out the devil in the lady the 2nd day knowing fully that the man of God has annoiting to cast out demons
Please i need an answer now?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

nah, but i despise hypocrites....

that's the prerogative of those true men of God - where did it say in the bible that spiritual leaders must step down from the altar if they commit sin? that men left the altar in the past does not mean pastor biodun should do the same. different churches operate different doctrines.

stop using tylenol for another woman's menstrual cramps
How many pastors or Reverene are ther in the bible?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Baraac: the two parties committed SIN.
For those people blaming the lady, let us even assume that the 1st day is a mistake, why can't the pastor cast out the devil in the lady the 2nd day knowing fully that the man of God has annoiting to cast out demons
Please i need an answer now?

Never expect a reasonable answer from a dum. b individual..
cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Baraac(f): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
shows your derailed understanding
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Baraac(f): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
acidosis™:

Never expect a reasonable answer from a dum. b individual..
cool

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Baraac(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Proverbs 28:13 says
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Baraac:

dear baraac...

I guess you mistook the logic behind my post...

I'm simply telling you not to expect a good answer to your aforementioned question.

In other words, we are on the same page
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Baraac: Proverbs 28:13 says
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

must confession be at a radio station? how do you know pastor biodun didn't confess his sins to pastor flo? you can't just sit at home and cast aspersions at a pastor based on a one-sided story.

egbesegbe:
How many pastors or Reverene are ther in the bible?

what's my business with the number of pastors in the bible? you are insisting the pastor should step down - why must he? which law in the constitution or which pastoral code of conduct says a pastor must abandon his sheep after any misconduct?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
@coogar
Your shallowness is unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by uglybugz: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Guys , I understand the young lady's trauma, it is akin to a man coaxing his househelp to sleep with him. Most times these women fall prey not because they can't say no but because they are intimidated when in the presence of "oga."
Abuse comes in different forms one of which is taking advantage of the fear and respect a subordinate has for you.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
nnofaith: @coogar
Your shallowness is unbelievable!

and a douche-bag of your size can clean the vägina of a whale. your stupidity in megawatts would solve all the electricity problems in the 3rd world countries.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

and a douche-bag of your size can clean the vägina of a whale. your stupidity in megawatts would solve all the electricity problems in the 3rd world countries.
QED!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Baraac(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
acidosis™:

dear baraac...

I guess you mistook the logic behind my post...

I'm simply telling you not to expect a good answer to your aforementioned question.

In other words, we are on the same page

okey dokey
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

must confession be at a radio station? how do you know pastor biodun didn't confess his sins to pastor flo? you can't just sit at home and cast aspersions at a pastor based on a one-sided story.

what's my business with the number of pastors in the bible? you are insisting the pastor should step down - why must he? which law in the constitution or which pastoral code of conduct says a pastor must abandon his sheep after any misconduct?

coogar I will have to challenge you on asking why he should step down. A sensible human being will step down n go into hiding ,it's expected of a leader that has messed up.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

Stepping down is not the issue here Mr coogar. But respecting himself and the altal of God. You remember Ananias and his wife in the bible? When they tried this hypocritical life with the leaders in the early church, they died instantly. This is to tell you such lifestyle was not condoled in the early church. In the old testament, if a priest commit sin, he doesn't near the altal of God. Why are you bringing constitution into it now? When I referred you to our president you said I should not compare spiritual things with physical, why are u refering to consittution? He need to have break to pray for restoration. When he feels he has been fully restored, then he can continue with his ministry. That is all
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
devour129: coogar I will have to challenge you on asking why he should step down. A sensible human being will step down n go into hiding ,it's expected of a leader that has messed up.

go into hiding because? who's going to lead his ministry if he abandons it for jezebels like ese? nah - he's the captain of his ship. he must be firm & show mental strength to ignore irritants like ese.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mr Coogar
Stepping down is not the issue here Mr coogar. But respecting himself and the altal of God. You remember Ananias and his wife in the bible? When they tried this hypocritical life with the leaders in the early church, they died instantly. This is to tell you such lifestyle was not condoled in the early church. In the old testament, if a priest commit sin, he doesn't near the altal of God. Why are you bringing constitution into it now? When I referred you to our president you said I should not compare spiritual things with physical, why are u refering to consittution? He need to have break to pray for restoration. When he feels he has been fully restored, then he can continue with his ministry. That is all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ianq: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Urine:

I agree with you, she needs to give us a blow by blow account of the one week sex fiesta. Did she give him head? Did he make her 'come'? How creative were they? Role play? She needs to come out totally. grin

grin grin grin.
LOL. urine, u don dey madt again, abi? 2010...2012,u still dey madt ,abi ?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ianq: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ese still thinks she’s in love with this pastor-dude.
Ese is paranoid.
Ese is intelligent.
Ese has delusions of grandeur.
Ese is beautiful.
Ese thrives on fame.
Ese works hard to maintain her stunning body.
Ese might need some serious therapy when all this media hype cools.
I seriously need to take a nap now.
(PS:pastor-dude,seriously? What were you thinking,man? Maybe just have a toke next time)
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by egbesegbe: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
coogar:

go into hiding because? who's going to lead his ministry if he abandons it for jezebels like ese? nah - he's the captain of his ship. he must be firm & show mental strength to ignore irritants like ese.

Must is be him? Is there no assistant pastor or other member that God can use? After Paul has planted Church in Corinth, was he there with them?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
egbesegbe: Mr Coogar
Stepping down is not the issue here Mr coogar. But respecting himself and the altal of God. You remember Ananias and his wife in the bible? When they tried this hypocritical life with the leaders in the early church, they died instantly. This is to tell you such lifestyle was not condoled in the early church. In the old testament, if a priest commit sin, he doesn't near the altal of God.

thank you for saying "in the old testament"..
His grace has covered all those old doctrines. in the old testament, a woman in her period is forbidden from entering a house of worship. should we also start practising that just to preserve the laws of the old testament? give it a rest, mate.....

Why are you bringing constitution into it now? When I referred you to our president you said I should not compare spiritual things with physical, why are u refering to consittution? He need to have break to pray for restoration. When he feels he has been fully restored, then he can continue with his ministry. That is all

how do you know he hasn't prayed and he's not fully restored? does he need to go into a wilderness for 80 days & 80 nights to achieve this? can't a simple prayer in the corner of his bedroom for 60 minutes achieve this?

egbesegbe:
Must is be him? Is there no assistant pastor or other member that God can use? After Paul has planted Church in Corinth, was he there with them?

pastor biodun is not going anywhere....
if you are irked by his persistent appearance on the altar, arrange to have him kidnapped or hire a sniper to take him out. if you revel in the downfall of a prophet, i do not....

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.