Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks (1737 Views)

My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!! / Why Do Beardless Boiz Rub Their Cheeks When They See A Bearded Boy Pass By? / My Romantic, Weird Experience With A Female Twitter Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2013

Roses are red
Lemons are sour
Mondi Cheeks Open ur legs
And give me an hour

Roses are red
Grass is green
Mondi Cheeks Open your legs
And I'll fill you with cream

Hickory dickory dock
Mondi Cheeks was suckin my C.o.c.k
The clock struck two I dumped my load
And dumped her to the end of the block

Mondi, Sex is evil
Mondi, Sex is a sin
Sins are forgiven
So Let Me stick it in!!!
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by 190theclown: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin
I Hail O! Our GodFather In Women Affairs
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by 190theclown: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze:
I Hail O! Our GodFather In Women Affairs

O boy how market nau grin grin

This one wen u dey post mondi poem for 12am for morning
You dream see am so grin grin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

O boy how market nau grin grin

This one wen u dey post mondi poem for 12am for morning
You dream see am so grin grin

My Baba No Be Small Thing O! I just sleep around Ten here for outside with the Cool Tahiti Breeze softly teasing My Banana...next thing I come dey dream of Mondi cheeks. She just put her yansh for my face I come dey pick out the Hair well full like bush for her anus
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by 190theclown: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

My Baba No Be Small Thing O! I just sleep around Ten here for outside with the Cool Tahiti Breeze softly teasing My Banana...next thing I come dey dream of Mondi cheeks. She just put her yansh for my face I come dey pick out the Hair well full like bush for her anus

Falls from bed

[size=28pt]ROTFL
[/size]
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

Falls from bed

[size=28pt]ROTFL
[/size]

Haha no Be Small thing O. As the hair dey tingili tingili my Face my erection just dey get harder. Before I come wake up, Now I wan make the dream Reality. Call her come this thread abeg Asap
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:38am On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze:

Haha no Be Small thing O. As the hair dey tingili tingili my Face my erection just dey get harder. Before I come wake up, Now I wan make the dream Reality. Call her come this thread abeg Asap
eh ya. U 4 sleep back. D dream fit continue.
Last Bullet:
as 4 ur poem, it's kolostic.
u be real clown.

1 Like

Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2013
grin grin grin Epic
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by 190theclown: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2013
grin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Mynd44: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2013
OP is high on cheap crackers
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Popowaa: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2013
Lwkmfh.craze full nairaland
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Mynd_44: OP is high on cheap crackers
cheesy grin i agree
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze:
Mondi Cheeks Open ur legs
So Let Me stick it in!!!
im a male undecided angry

1 Like

Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: im a male undecided angry
LOL! Bad market
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Danhumprey: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2013
Popowaa: Lwkmfh.craze full nairaland
I tell ya,sweetie. By the way,190 lead the pack of crazy people on this Forum. grin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Konji things undecided

1 Like

Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: cheesy grin i agree

Sweetie m ! I love u so much. I fit die for u
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: im a male undecided angry
Then open your ass lemme stick it in
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexytabhi: Konji things undecided
Mehn... I'm in love with Mondi Cheeks and not her Sex. I no care whether she be male or female. Na to stick it in I want
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mynd_44: OP is high on cheap crackers

U never fall in love before na make u dey talk like this
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by flolancracker: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
gringringringringrin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Which kain romantic poem be dis? cheesy. Shakespeare's tumbling in his grave right now.
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yield: Which kain romantic poem be dis? cheesy. Shakespeare's tumbling in his grave right now.
Tumbling In Joy Because He Knows A Rare Gem Has Come To Take Over
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Oohrhii(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Trolls on internet indeed. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze:
Tumbling In Joy Because He Knows A Rare Gem Has Come To Take Over
Tumbling in joy or tumbling in shame? lipsrsealed
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yield: Tumbling in joy or tumbling in shame? lipsrsealed
Maybe in shame because he didnt get to fall in love with a damsel like mondi cheeks
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin grin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow. Explicit but clever grin
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Andyblaze: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123: Wow. Explicit but clever grin
Thanks Ada Ada
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze: Maybe in shame because he didnt get to fall in love with a damsel like mondi cheeks
Errr, okay o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
*Runs to the Bathroom with Vaseline,clicks on Mondi Cheeks profile*

What a waste of time angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Stole N850,000 Necklace From Her Lover And Hid It Inside Her Pr / Please Everyone Should Welcome Me-i Am New Here / Why Are Guys So Rude???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.