Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! (2401 Views)

Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by justbones(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2008
i'll ask again
@infoseye how do you define an os? cause on the psp, the XMB is the OS. checkout NervOS if you are looking for a shell replacement
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by sfinxone(m): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2008
@Infoseye

Well done for the info u provided, but dont go aroung telling people stuff you are not sure of (or maybe u dont know or understand what an OS is). Windows Xp and Windows Vista Cannot, and will never be able to be ported to work on a psp.

What you have is a Windows Xp and Vista theme designed for the psp (with stuff like the real OS icons and small stuff like calculator!, if it was a complete OS why Dem no put Microsoft Office inside grin).

and please stop yabbing people telling you the FACTS!
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by SeunT2(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
wow that's cool, plaese if there is brake psp and you want it come back to live, is just 2k you can call me on 08026786461, seeeeeee ya
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by justbones(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2008
are you sure you don't mean bricked? cause someone will probably send you a psp with a broken screen and bad umd tray and expect you to fix it for 2grand
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2008
@sfinxone yeah u right and i accept but i just hate pple who are ready to run down every little fun that can be done even if i said is an Os which is a theme that looks like an Os. Even from My recent post on vista about that what exactly do u want me to call that? Those that built it called it an Os for Psp even though it does not work as a full Os why dont they blame those that built it and criticism them instead me? Well am just adding more fun stuff that can be done on a Psp apart from playing games etc.

I also heard you could hack your psp am not that sure, i heard is done in lagos more than here in ib.Can anyone explain better or explain the why such and reasons, benefit of such?
Thanks.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2008
@Infoseye
You lied, son.
There's a wonderful learning opportunity to be had on Nairaland, but that's only possible if you keep an open mind.

Even the site you referenced (dolphin projects) called them 'Portals' and not a full fledged OS.

You could learn a lot about the PSP here if you'd only adapt a more honest and open mien on Nairaland. Feel free to ask me questions if you wanna learn something useful.
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by Infoseye(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2008
I was so much expecting your reply immediately i pushed the refresh button, I don't care what everyou say cuzz am tired of exchanging words with a **** grin grin grin like you anyway since u know so much and nairaland has so much knowledge on Psp as u claimed. Why not tell me more about Psp hacks?
Re: love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! by texazzpete(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2008
Infoseye:

I was so much expecting your reply immediately i pushed the refresh button, I don't care what everyou say cuzz am tired of exchanging words with a **** grin grin grin like you anyway since u know so much and nairaland has so much knowledge on Psp as u claimed. Why not tell me more about Psp hacks?

did you just diss me and ask for help in the same breath, young man?! grin

But i'll answer any question you throw at me just because you amuse me.

There's more to learn on Nairaland than PSP. Correct that notion.

(1) (2)

Pes 2018 Was Horrible On My PC But Pes 2020 Works Just Fine How Come? / GAMR X 2024: Gamr Africa And Infinix Host Gamers From 23 African Countries / Playstation 4 Console For Sale (with 2 Controllers And 2 Games)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.