Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) (24141 Views)

Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
^^^ true talk, it's exaggerated! smiley
The 15th minutes is meant for a start for those who Don't have time to give even a minute to God in prayer, if they learn to start with 15 minutes, time will gradually becomes less significant as the Spirit leads.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Swit5: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rosary?
Who is d mary in roman cath church?
Roman. Cath- mary= morning star(kpakpando nke ututu).
Bible= Rev 22:16" it is I Jesus...I am d root of David ,BRIGHT MORNING STAR..

ANGELUS- 1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
7,8,9,10,11,12=6
1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
=666
Queen of heaven condenmed by d Most High God. Jeremiah7:18, Jer 44:15-18,Jer:44:25-26.. "d Lord almighty...both u & ur wives..made promises to the queen of heaven...I will see to it dat u will not prosper,but will be destroyed..I d Lord will punish u..."

Roman cath= mary ,intercessor,advocate etc

Bible=Jesus,Holy Spirit interceeds, Rom8:26" spirit interceeds..." 1jn2:1-2"we have an advocate...Jesus Christ..."

Jn14:14"If in my name u ask me for anything I'll do it"

1Jn2:12"...sins are forgiven on acc of his name"
Rem in mark7:6-7"This ppl...teaching human precepts as doctrine...u abandon d commandment of God & hold to human tradition"

On images & idols read deut5:6-9,Isaiah 46&47,Jer10,Acts17:29-30, Acts7:40-43,Acts17:16-24

Rev14:9-11"...those who worship d beast & its image. &receive its mark on their foreheads or on their hands they will also drink d wine of God's wrath..."

Obey d word of God in d word & not Roman doctrine.
What is d pyramid sign with an eye doing in Roman cath church. Open ur eyes. Obey. God & go to heaven. Obey d Romans and go to hell. Romans worship d beast. Romans are wolves in sheep skin.

7 Likes

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Swit5: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rosary?

ANGELUS- 1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
7,8,9,10,11,12=6
1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
=666
Queen of heaven condenmed by d Most High God. Jeremiah7:18, Jer 44:15-18,Jer:44:25-26.. "d Lord almighty...both u & ur wives..made promises to the queen of heaven...I will see to it dat u will not prosper,but will be destroyed..I d Lord will punish u..."

Bible=Jesus,Holy Spirit interceeds, Rom8:26" spirit interceeds..." 1jn2:1-2"we have an advocate...Jesus Christ..."

Rem in mark7:6-7"This ppl...teaching human precepts as doctrine...u abandon d commandment of God & hold to human tradition"

On images & idols read deut5:6-9,Isaiah 46&47,Jer10,Acts17:29-30, Acts7:40-43,Acts17:16-24

Rev14:9-11"...those who worship d beast & its image. &receive its mark on their foreheads or on their hands they will also drink d wine of God's wrath..."

What is d pyramid sign with an eye doing in Roman cath church. Open ur eyes. Obey. God & go to heaven. Obey d Romans and go to hell. Romans worship d beast. Romans are wolves in sheep skin.

2 Likes

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
damarry, are you a devotee of the precious blood?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yes brother. Are u?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
damerry: Yes brother. Are u?
Please where can I get the book titled Meditation On Holy Obedience.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^..I've neva seen such book yet. if the book is a material of our devotion (precious blood) you can be sure of getting it @ holy land, or contact devotees near you who frequent holy land to help you out.
++ are u also a devotee?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
damerry: ^^^..I've neva seen such book yet. if the book is a material of our devotion (precious blood) you can be sure of getting it @ holy land, or contact devotees near you who frequent holy land to help you out.
++ are u also a devotee?
Yes.
Its the first book on lessons of perfections by Barnabas.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ubenedictus(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sal C: Please where can I get the book titled Meditation On Holy Obedience.
i know the book, and damarry has answered the question
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ubenedictus(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
damerry: Yes brother. Are u?
yeah i am
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^ Thats Good
I'm Glad to have fellow devotees (sal c & ubenedictus) here as co-threaders.
This is part of what gives me joy in the mother church,
* unity in diversity
* communion of saints
Precious blood of jesus christ, save us and the whole world!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by SalC: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ubenedictus: i know the book, and damarry has answered the question
ok thanks.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Policewoman(f): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Holy mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by ogunrhotimi: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ ask Fø̲̣̣я̅ al D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅s tru christ our lord. Amen
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
NKITA ALA!!when you are tired,let us know so we can take you back to your cage!!

Op thanx for sharing and catholics pls take this october devotion serious.

Glory to Jesus
Honour to Mary!

Swit5: Rosary?

ANGELUS- 1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
7,8,9,10,11,12=6
1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
=666

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice one bro.

Praying the rosary without meditating is like food without salt.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Amen!
Policewoman: Holy mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
peppy luv: Amen!
long time
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2013

ANGELUS- 1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
7,8,9,10,11,12=6
1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
=666

Luke 1:42 "henceforth, all generations shall call you Blessed" That was the Elizabeth to Blessed Mother. watch your tongue kid. If your a true Christian, yu wud never disrespect the Woman the bible told yu to call blessed. smh for yu, yu need God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
God bless us all...all I can say

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2013

ANGELUS- 1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
7,8,9,10,11,12=6
1,2,3,4,5,6= 6
=666

for ur mind u don coment.. Mango!

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls who can help me on Ђδω I can download an audio version on Rosary Recitation including all d mysteries?
Expecting ur prompt response.

Glory to Jesus!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'm good My dear. I saw ur pms but I hv a reason for not responding yet..r u on bb?
woky: long time
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
FROSBEL ISI EWU grin where thou at?? Please come and feast on the mysteries!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by babybusweet: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
There are some Creepy Similarities between Islam and Roman Catholiticism.

Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bullshitt!!. Giving mary, God's glory

So much importance attached to mary while relegating God/jesus to the background.. Mentioning mary's name a thousand times more than that of jesus'. Where is the praise/worship reserved for God then? undecided

Mtcheeeewwww!!

6 Likes

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
peppy luv: I'm good My dear. I saw ur pms but I hv a reason for not responding yet..r u on bb?
am nt on bb
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
peppy luv: FROSBEL ISI EWU grin where thou at?? Please come and feast on the mysteries!
lolz.. Frosbel.?? Is bin long i heard dat name
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by alotofgrace(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
what du u expect me 2 say?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin
carujmonella: Bullshitt!!. Giving mary, God's glory

So much importance attached to mary while relegating God/jesus to the background.. Mentioning mary's name a thousand times more than that of jesus'. Where is the praise/worship reserved for God then? undecided

Mtcheeeewwww!!
bros wetin dy tear ur boxers?? grin
carujmonella: Bullshitt!!. Giving mary, God's glory

Mtcheeeewwww!!
bros wetin dy tear ur boxers??
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
alotofgrace: what du u expect me 2 say?
nothing.. Jst pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.