Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) (24098 Views)

Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by xyuche: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2013
A great insight for those that says Catholics worship Idols and recites Rosary.Its all about Faith and belief .Pls don't despise others.We are all Christians and we belief in God almighty creator of Heaven and Earth
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by dachisom(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2013
@paulinusmary...big lie.u've bin miss guided.I pray Jesus will open our eyes to know the truth.I dey laugh
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Enigma:

Bros, so you are saying that someone like me who is ouside of the Roman Catholic Church cannot be saved? wink

smiley

They look unto the one that is favoured and not the one that favours. They look unto the one that is saved and not the One that has the power to save.

It like someone coming to the public and declare that without David there will be no Christ as if what happened is the will and power of man(David). Smh!!!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
xyuche: A great insight for those that says Catholics worship Idols and recites Rosary.Its all about Faith and belief .Pls don't despise others.We are all Christians and we belief in God almighty creator of Heaven and Earth

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by bluerange(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
dachisom: @paulinusmary...big lie.u've bin miss guided.I pray Jesus will open our eyes to know the truth.I dey laugh
while u still dey laugh, l happily remain Catholic!

5 Likes

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by mikewoques: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Fair as the moon, bright as the terrible as an army. Mother Mary.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by sagytariusTM1: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Just meditated the Joyful Mystery via Android Rosary app. its wonderful.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by dachisom(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
@bluerange
Of course u shud b a happy catholic.but my prayer 4 u is that,just as saul was personally visited by christ,jst as I was also shown d truth in the bible by his mercy,I pray he will open ur understanding.we can go on nd on abt this but my sincere advice to all even noncatholics,is to get acquinted with the word of God urself from the book of life,like jesus said,(paraphrasing)abide in my word to be my disciples,u shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free.the validity of this topic itself can b found in the scripture.

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Okeikpu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Your leaders dey up there dey share oil money among demselves.... una dey here share rosario or whatever..... Make sure u pray dat rosary reach Italian embassy,make u hear nwii grin abeg lets promote our own churches, leave d Italians with their oracle ....
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Okeikpu(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
BADNEAT: I'm a Catholic but....I wake up with #our Father. ..slp with it too....I say hail mary...I pray to God through Jeso cristi....I ask holy spirit for help n guidance in my daily activities. .I read my bible.....but I hv this friend of mine. ..who is equally a Catholic. ..he has no Bible ..buh hv thousands of books with blessed virgin mary as d major contents ..infact portrait of her mk up d cover pages. ...he doesn't joke with his rosary. ..neither d angelus...u hardly hear him pray n mention d holy spirit or Christ Jesus....in fact he has changed his name to sixtus_mary ...d story is too long. ..but like I said b4...God bless us all
Those one r d jihadist in catholic doctrine
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ozichim(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Leave Mary alone. listen to Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Follow his teaching. No one can accuse U of not hounoring, serving or respecting Mary, as the Bible did not ask the Christians do anything with Mary when it comes to worshiping God.

If you are accused of worshiping Mary in the Judgment day; you will have no reason to give, as the bible is very clear about this.
Jesus is the only way to the Father. Leave Mary alone!
Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the way the Truth and the Live. Worship him alone. For there is no other name under heaven given among men where by we must be saved.
Give all the Glory to Jesus and leave Mary out of this.

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dear friends,

You are invited to read about some of the more famous miracles of the Rosary here:

www.nairaland.com/1468705/famous-rosary-miracles-believers
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Agimor(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Good one.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ozichim(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lets compare this:
Abraham Blessing:
Father of faith
God Himself swore to him that in blessing, He will bless him.
God Himself told Abraham that all the whorld will be blessed through him.
God Himself told Abraham that He will couse those that cuased him, and bless those that bless him.
Through Abraham:
Moses Came
Samuel Came
David Came
All the prophets (Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jerimiah etc).
Joseph the husband of Mary came also.
Mary is also an Isreali (She and her cousin Elizbeth also came via Abraham).
Then Jesus Chris of Nazareth.

Please below are the Blessing given to Judah:
Ge 49:8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
Ge 49:9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
Ge 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
Ge 49:11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
Ge 49:12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.

When you talk of blessing look at the blessing placed on Judah.
Permit me to say that Jecob was just proffesying onto Judah becouse Jesus is going to come from the tribe of Judah. (Jesus is called the loin of the tribe of Judah) check the things said about Judah and loin. Jesus is God and King and law giver, so check the things said to Judah about Law giver. This is also why Joseph have to come from the tribe of Judah so that Jesus will be from the tribe of Judah.

Now Marys Blessing:
It was prophesied by Isaiah that a virgin will bear a Son by the power of the Almighty God.
This conditions must be met.
The Virgin must be a Human
She must be a virgin
She must be a decentand of David.
She must be married to a man from the tribe of Judah and David Lineage

When it was time to choose a virgin; Mary was Choosing because she met all the requirement. Hence Mary is indeed blessed. Mary was indeed the mother of our Lord by flesh. There is no doubt, She is blessed.
An Angel told Mary that she will be called blessed because she has been choosing for a very important mission for God. Even if this Angel did not call Mary blessed we all already know that she is blessed.

Just D way we can all call Judah and Abraham blessed today. We don't really need anybody to tell us who is blessed or not because we human will definitely know.

But then, Mary is a vessel. like every other prophet and tools God has used before and after Mary, She had been used by the Almighty and has concluded her mission. If Mary have not fulfilled those conditions Christ would have come from another lady but such Lady must fulfill all the conditions because the scripture cannot be broken. Our Lord honored His word more than his name and Jesus Christ is the Word of God.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by NDSMART(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
is been long i said my rosary........may God help me a sinner...........Amen
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by bluerange(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ozichim, please worry less about me being judged for my "worshipping" Mary. l can't help but love her more. let everyone be more concerned with his/her after life and less angered about how Catholics relate with Mary. It is a personal journey

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by vera031(f): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
There are three things that the Devil fears most 1. The name of Jesus 2. The name of Mary 3. The most holy rosary. I love our mother Mary soo much. For all those who do not believe you have your choice to make. The catholic church will continue to remain one and universal.we pray that our Mother will give us the grace to say our rosary daily and honour her more fervently.

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by dachisom(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ozichim..pls read ur B.I.B.L.E. Very very well.mary wasn't the first and not the only woman that it was said to as blessed are u among women.go read the book of judges chap1-chap6.

Secondly,just as God chose mary as God chose abraham and he staggered not on his walk with God.this is a man that spoke nd heard God direct bt there is no form of prayer or supplication 2wardfs him.so wat qualifiers mary to b prayed 2 over abraham.u said it urself God swore by his name to bless abraham,so wat are u sayn?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by dachisom(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
@vera. There is no place in the holy book that it was mentioned that the devil is afraid of 3 things not to mention the holy rosary or the name of mary.na waoooh

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Infomaz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
vera031: There are three things that the Devil fears most 1. The name of Jesus 2. The name of Mary 3. The most holy rosary. I love our mother Mary soo much. For all those who do not believe you have your choice to make. The catholic church will continue to remain one and universal.we pray that our Mother will give us the grace to say our rosary daily and honour her more fervently.
Pls can you give the relevant bible passage that support your assertions? At least we know " that at the name of Jesus every kneel should bow, things in heaven and things in earth and things under the earth" Philp 2:10
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Better to hold on to mary mother of Jesus than ur pastor's fat ugly wife!calling her mama abi ur mama don die? undecided
Ozichim: Leave Mary alone. listen to Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Follow his teaching. No one can accuse U of not hounoring, serving or respecting Mary, as the Bible did not ask the Christians do anything with Mary when it comes to worshiping God.

If you are accused of worshiping Mary in the Judgment day; you will have no reason to give, as the bible is very clear about this.
Jesus is the only way to the Father. Leave Mary alone!
Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the way the Truth and the Live. Worship him alone. For there is no other name under heaven given among men where by we must be saved.
Give all the Glory to Jesus and leave Mary out of this.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dear Catholic,

This thread is about the meditations on the mysteries of the most holy rosary.

Cant you see that the devil will do anything to turn it into a thread of arguments and insults?

2 Likes

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
No aguements pls, protestant must always protest, just keep them silent.. Off to october devotion
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
ariseandshine: There are some Creepy Similarities between Islam and Roman Catholiticism.

Just thinking out loud.
catholicism predates islam
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
BADNEAT: I'm a Catholic but....I wake up with #our Father. ..slp with it too....I say hail mary...I pray to God through Jeso cristi....I ask holy spirit for help n guidance in my daily activities. .I read my bible.....but I hv this friend of mine. ..who is equally a Catholic. ..he has no Bible ..buh hv thousands of books with blessed virgin mary as d major contents ..infact portrait of her mk up d cover pages. ...he doesn't joke with his rosary. ..neither d angelus...u hardly hear him pray n mention d holy spirit or Christ Jesus....in fact he has changed his name to sixtus_mary ...d story is too long. ..but like I said b4...God bless us all
if his marian devotion is true, it can only lead him to christ. Your friend cannot love mary more than christ did.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Enigma:

Bros, so you are saying that someone like me who is ouside of the Roman Catholic Church cannot be saved? wink

smiley
a friend once told me '' i know where the church is and i truly want everyone to be there too, but i know little of where she isn't''. I told him ''you really seem wise''.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ukutsgp(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Those people obsessed with mary are just waisting their time. The most painful thing are those that they deceive with their mary's doctrine. Mary cannot save you, only jesus can save and give you life. Mary is dead and long gone like Abraham and the rest. I pray that God should open their eyes b4 it is 2 late if not hellfire is waiting 4 them when they breath their last cos they neglected jesus the way, truth and life and follow the queen of heaven(goddess).
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Enigma(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ubenedictus: a friend once told me '' i know where the church is and i truly want everyone to be there too, but i know little of where she isn't''. I told him ''you really seem wise''.

Hmmm, interesting!

Roman Catholic Church: 'Outside the Roman Catholic Church no man at all can be saved'

versus

Jesus Christ: "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live"

Naturally, a wise person will follow the words of Jesus of course. wink

smiley
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by emmyoha87(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
You won't believe the amount of people who say their Rosary every morning on their way to work......I had to go on a spiritual journey to discover my faith and the Rosary showed me the way!!!!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
All thanks to God for making this thread a success.

thank you Mother Mary for interceeding.

thank you Mods for advocating this thread to the frontpage, i'm immensely gratefull. a thousand thanks, you guys really made my day.

thank you all (viewers) for reading through, whether catholic or protestant or muslim, you all have gained graces by meditating on the events of christ and mary's life. may God bless us all and perfect in us the grace of meditating during prayers.

today is so special in my life, bless the Lord oh my soul

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Engrsam: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
most sacred heart of Jesus- have mercy on us
immaculate heart of Mary- pray for us
st Joseph- pray for us
st john the Evangelist- pray for us
st Louis Mara De monfort-pray for us
May the soul of the faithful departed thru the mercy of GOD rest n peace
please brethren need someone to teach me how to pray the chaplet of divine mercy

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU
MOST MERCIFUL JESUS I TRUST N YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.