Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) (24140 Views)

Catholicism Dastardly Plagiarized The 'holy Rosary' From Pagans / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary ( Sorrowful & Glorious ) / Catholic Daily Devotion And Meditations-the WORD Among Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
I guess many protestants must have been shocked to know that the Holy rosary is not all about saying the "hail mary" but praying with meditations on Each mysteries which is scriptural

from my candid observation, critics, after reading these meditations did not longer refer to the rosary as *demonic* ( because no demonic prayer will recomend you to meditate on the scriptures and apply them in your day to day life) or call it idolatry,
however, they (critics) only came here to claim that we worship her and other critics believe that she is dead and long gone, anyway, it's good they did blurt out that opinion as everyone is entitled to his or hers, but i'd love to make a few points clear for the umpteenth time

1. We don't worship Mary, we honour her.

2. Devotions to Mary leads us to Christ

3. The rosary is the most powerful weapon and prayer that ranks after the Holy mass.

4. Our Mother Mary is alive (not dead and gone as a brother opined ^^^) and she hears and interceeds on our behalf

It's no gainsay, it's real and practical, to be frank with y'all, part of what made me advocate this thread is a favour granted to Me by God through the intercession of the most blessed virgin Mary when i prayed the 54 day rosary novena.

In as much as we do blurt out our opinions on secular matters we should be circumspect when it comes to spirituality

peace brethren, once again
Happy feast day of our lady queen of the most holy rosary.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by DBen2: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
my brothers and sisters thank so much for all ur contributions .God bless u .i love u mother marry u r always with me to guide me and my siblings since my earthly mother died.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Sentempest(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Damerry please need u to teach me how to pray the chaplet of divine mercy
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Ubenedictus(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Enigma:

Hmmm, interesting!

Roman Catholic Church: 'Outside the Roman Catholic Church no man at all can be saved'

versus

Jesus Christ: "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live"

Naturally, a wise person will follow the words of Jesus of course. wink

smiley
i do not have time for your arguement.

Remember to stay on topic. angry
Enigma:

Hmmm, interesting!

Roman Catholic Church: 'Outside the Roman Catholic Church no man at all can be saved'

versus

Jesus Christ: "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live"

Naturally, a wise person will follow the words of Jesus of course. wink

smiley
i do not have time for your arguement.

Remember to stay on topic.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Enigma(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2013
^^^ Like I have time for your "argument! lol grin

You do not have time but you quote my post which was not directed to you.. Na so. smiley

Anyway, for the benefit of those whom it will benefit:

Roman Catholic Church: "For, it must be held by faith that outside the Apostolic Roman Church, no one can be saved ...."

versus

Jesus Christ: "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved ..."

smiley
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013
[quoteauthor=Sen.tempest] @Damerry please need u to teach me how to pray the
chaplet of divine mercy
[/quote]ok,

start by making the sign of the cross

then you say
1 our father
1 hail Mary
1 apostles creed

then, on the our father beads ( of the rosary) say these words

" eternal Father, i offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of
thy most beloved son and our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, in atonement
for our sins and the sins of the whole world "

on the hail Mary beads say these words

" for the sake of his sorrowful passion have mercy on us and the whole
world "

in conclusion say these words three times

" Holy God, Holy mighty One, Holy immortal One, Have mercy on us and on
the whole world "

finally say this

"Jesus i trust in you"

that's it brother, you're good to Go
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by maxtrip: 1:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Pls who can help me on Ђδω I can download an audio version on
Rosary Recitation including all d mysteries?
Expecting ur prompt response.
Glory to Jesus!

Download it through this link http://catholicdoors.com/misc/rosaryonmp3.htm
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by maxtrip: 2:16am On Nov 02, 2013
roqchiq:

http://www.catholicdoors.com/misc/rosaryonmp3.htm

Keep it up guys. When you can try the scriptural rosary, it helps. You can download it at the link i posted.

And please lets stop replying these protestants, they'll keep protesting, while we are enjoying the intercession of Our Lady. I for one i be confirmed #nwamary!!

The scriptural rosary is awesome!!! Each Time I recite it., I Jst see myself so into the Bible as if I was there when the events all happened....
protestants are really missing......They choose the path of shortcut Christianity..... Eg praying God bless me with a skyscraper and Jst sit down waiting there for a skyscraper instead of standing up to work and get the skyscraper with the strength God will bestow on them...

I pray they understand the beauty of the rosary prayer someday.

And hey! do dey know that everything said in the rosary is found in the Bible that they all brag about daily? That's an assignment for them..... PROTESTANTS Pls Google dis and believe for yourself
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by maxtrip: 2:22am On Nov 02, 2013
Ezeebube2:

Jude vs 10 "But these people revile what they do not understand and are destroyed by what they know by nature like irrational animals. . ." vs11 "woe to them. . ." see also 1st Peter 2 vs 12. (NEW AMERICAN BIBLE)

Be warned!

God bless you for this post Ezeebube2
Was Jst about quoting this Same verses
He thinks he can Jst confuse everyone with plenty scripture verses taken out of context like most protestants do....
God forgive their ignorance!
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by maxtrip: 2:25am On Nov 02, 2013
Folafikemi: As our lord God teches us, so we pray...
Our father, who hath in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.....
praying with medium like rosary isnt Godly or christainly. #fact#

U don't even know what the rosary is and you here talking fact.... Lol grin
Folafikemi: As our lord God teches us, so we pray...
Our father, who hath in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.....
praying with medium like rosary isnt Godly or christainly. #fact#

U don't even know what the rosary is and you here talking fact.... Lol
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2013
^^^ You dey mind am..
Besides help me ask am, which denomination say the "OUR FATHER" more than catholics?
I tire 4 Protestants and dem insular views
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2013
maxtrip: Pls who can help me on Ђδω I can download an audio version on
Rosary Recitation including all d mysteries?
Expecting ur prompt response.
Glory to Jesus!

Download it through this link http://catholicdoors.com/misc/rosaryonmp3.htm
Go through d previous posts starting from the second page, many links have been provided.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Enigma: ^^^ Like I have time for your "argument! lol grin

You do not have time but you quote my post which was not directed to you.. Na so. smiley

Anyway, for the benefit of those whom it will benefit:

Roman Catholic Church: "For, it must be held by faith that outside the Apostolic Roman Church, no one can be saved ...."

versus

Jesus Christ: "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved ..."

smiley

The way you dealt with him left him dumbfounded with just a simple scripture. He will prefer to stay on topic at this point than follow the truth.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Am not against the rcc meditating to receive miracles but they should know that a Buddhist monk will meditate and receive miracles he craves for with his chaplet, same with the Muslims. You also see people practice 'Out of the Body' meditation (Extra Sensory Perception, etc) and it works for them. Even those in occult use the bible to perform their rituals.

In the light of the above, i will say that even if you pray to Job and meditate on poverty, then poverty will show you that Job did not do his Masters in poverty education. The same goes to praying and meditating on the brazen serpent for healing.

Those who are wise will know that satan and his demons are out to draw us away from God even if it means coming as the angel of light.

To avoid where it say "they pray to me but their hearts are far from me," it is better to go to God through Christ for this is the perfect will of God, "that we should be reconciled back to God through Christ." Our Lord will not send those who do the will of God back to Mary, for he say, "he is the way...and no one goes to the Father except through him.

If you catholics sing praises or pray 100 decades of rosary to Mary daily because of 2 verses of greetings to her, then considering all the Psalms in thousands where praises to God was sang as He is making name for Himself, the catholics Must praise God with 100 trillion decades of His personal rosary everyday to avoid cheating.

Remember you can cast out demons and perform miracles in his name or whatever meditation you choose, but when he say "begone from me you workers of iniquity," that is final. That is if the Father is not pleased because you did not follow His will. You are on your own if you did not follow what Christ told us to do, for all he heard from the Father he told us.

His zeal is for the will of God to be done on earth and in heaven not the miracle you are getting from the so called powerful meditation you are performing.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Syncan(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2013
Here comes Bookmark, the 21st century christian, who has no clue about Christianity outside what the " Awake" magazine says. We can boast of the great works wrought by the Holy Spirit via rosary praying Christians, We can name missions undertaken and heathen countries conquered for God; in line with His command (MK16:14-16). We can show proof that he has continued to be with us, and will... till the end of time (Matt 28:20). We know we have the sacred written traditions; and we know we have the sacred oral traditions (2Thess 2:15), We also know we have the magisterum directive (Acts 15 :6). We keep records, we have still in our sight, the deeds of our fathers in the faith. Our faith is tested, it is about two thousand years old. We love our neighbors, it is visible, with charity we call back the lost to Him, O' and it has worked for about two thousand years. Yet we are called Beelzebub; just like they called our lord, some say we are friends of sinners; Just as they said of the master too. Yet we are consoled, yes we are consoled, for the Lord and Master, Jesus, had foretold all these "If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you". (John 15:20).
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Syncan: Here comes Bookmark, the 21st century christian, who has no clue about Christianity outside what the " Awake" magazine says. We can boast of the great works wrought by the Holy Spirit via rosary praying Christians, We can name missions undertaken and heathen countries conquered for God; in line with His command (MK16:14-16). We can show proof that he has continued to be with us, and will... till the end of time (Matt 28:20). We know we have the sacred written traditions; and we know we have the sacred oral traditions (2Thess 2:15), We also know we have the magisterum directive (Acts 15 :6). We keep records, we have still in our sight, the deeds of our fathers in the faith. Our faith is tested, it is about two thousand years old. We love our neighbors, it is visible, with charity we call back the lost to Him, O' and it has worked for about two thousand years. Yet we are called Beelzebub; just like they called our lord, some say we are friends of sinners; Just as they said of the master too. Yet we are consoled, yes we are consoled, for the Lord and Master, Jesus, had foretold all these "If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you". (John 15:20).

Here comes syncan, who did not see anything wrong in the good him and his catholic brothers but he's delightly in love with practicing the doctrines of men found in bulletins.

Anyone practicing amadiohanism who tells you that he is worshipping by practicing the oral traditions he received from the Apostles, can you boldly challenge him? NO. Birds of a feather.

And when such a person get many converts, he will boldly tell me that he won then for God. SMH!!!

If we should drop bulletin and awake, you all will be in trouble when we reason from the scripture.
Am not ready to waste time moving in circles.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hail Mary, full of Grace

The Lord is with you

Blessed are you among women

And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, mother of God

Pray for us sinners

Now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Boomark: Am not against the rcc meditating to receive miracles but they should know that a Buddhist monk will meditate and receive miracles he craves for with his chaplet, same with the Muslims. You also see people practice 'Out of the Body' meditation (Extra Sensory Perception, etc) and it works for them. Even those in occult use the bible to perform their rituals.

In the light of the above, i will say that even if you pray to Job and meditate on poverty, then poverty will show you that Job did not do his Masters in poverty education. The same goes to praying and meditating on the brazen serpent for healing.

Those who are wise will know that satan and his demons are out to draw us away from God even if it means coming as the angel of light.

To avoid where it say "they pray to me but their hearts are far from me," it is better to go to God through Christ for this is the perfect will of God, "that we should be reconciled back to God through Christ." Our Lord will not send those who do the will of God back to Mary, for he say, "he is the way...and no one goes to the Father except through him.

If you catholics sing praises or pray 100 decades of rosary to Mary daily because of 2 verses of greetings to her, then considering all the Psalms in thousands where praises to God was sang as He is making name for Himself, the catholics Must praise God with 100 trillion decades of His personal rosary everyday to avoid cheating.

Remember you can cast out demons and perform miracles in his name or whatever meditation you choose, but when he say "begone from me you workers of iniquity," that is final. That is if the Father is not pleased because you did not follow His will. You are on your own if you did not follow what Christ told us to do, for all he heard from the Father he told us.

His zeal is for the will of God to be done on earth and in heaven not the miracle you are getting from the so called powerful meditation you are performing.
I'll answer you based on the bolded which summarized your points

from the first bolded, i'll love to inform you that The holy rosary is also a call to holiness and reparation of sins ( read the history of the rosary as handed to saint Dominic + significance of our lady apparitions @ Fatima ),

now, here is a question...

Does living a holy life and making reparations for sins by praying d Holy rosary make someone a worker of iniquity? And not doer of God's will? ( as you opined up der ^^^ )

From the second Bolded.

I'm glad you know that countless miracles have be obtained through praying the holy rosary ( finally a protestant confesses of the power in the Holy rosary ) please answer my question up Der ^^^ and tell me if praying the Holy rosary is of God's will or not. Peace
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Syncan(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Boomark:

Here comes syncan, who did not see anything wrong in the good him and his catholic brothers but he's delightly in love with practicing the doctrines of men found in bulletins.

Anyone practicing amadiohanism who tells you that he is worshipping by practicing the oral traditions he received from the Apostles, can you boldly challenge him? NO. Birds of a feather.

And when such a person get many converts, he will boldly tell me that he won then for God. SMH!!!

If we should drop bulletin and awake, you all will be in trouble when we reason from the scripture.
Am not ready to waste time moving in circles .

I had thought its your stock in trade...moving in circles.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Syncan(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo: Hail Mary, full of Grace

The Lord is with you

Holy Mary, mother of God

Pray for us sinners

Amen.

Amen.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Protestantism made many brethrens myopic
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Kaycee7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2013

The Lord is with you

Holy Mary, mother of God

Pray for us sinners

Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2013
damerry: I'll answer you based on the bolded which summarized your points

from the first bolded, i'll love to inform you that The holy rosary is also a call to holiness and reparation of sins ( read the history of the rosary as handed to saint Dominic + significance of our lady apparitions @ Fatima ),

now, here is a question...

Does living a holy life and making reparations for sins by praying d Holy rosary make someone a worker of iniquity? And not doer of God's will? ( as you opined up der ^^^ )

From the second Bolded.

I'm glad you know that countless miracles have be obtained through praying the holy rosary ( finally a protestant confesses of the power in the Holy rosary ) please answer my question up Der ^^^ and tell me if praying the Holy rosary is of God's will or not. Peace

Did actually read what about the Buddhist monks that pray and meditate with the rosary? They too perform miracles through it and they will tell you that it carries power. So a Muslim living a holy life and asking Allah for forgiveness makes him a doer of God's will?

As far as i know, even from the laws and the prophets and all that our Lord told us about his Fathers will and all that will happen from the days of John to time indefinite, praying the rosary is nowhere to be found. Therefore, Rosary is Not The Will of God.

Unless you want to think for God or tell us what He forgot to tell the Apostles to relay to us.

Singing praises to Mary to make her soften the Lord's heart or make him to show partialty against those who he commanded by himself to come to him for he is the way is F9. He suffered it all. Mary did not suffer. So he knows our pains more than Mary and very willing to plead for us.

Nobody hates Mary, she's favoured and blessed. But praying to her is not the will of God. Also beware of those who pose as angels of light.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Dear Catholic,

Why do I have a feeling that the devil is glad that we are arguing with the adversary instead of sharing the graces from "The Meditations on the Mysteries of the Holy Rosary?"
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Boomark:

Did actually read what about the Buddhist monks that pray and meditate with the rosary? They too perform miracles through it and they will tell you that it carries power. So a Muslim living a holy life and asking Allah for forgiveness makes him a doer of God's will?

As far as i know, even from the laws and the prophets and all that our Lord told us about his Fathers will and all that will happen from the days of John to time indefinite, praying the rosary is nowhere to be found. Therefore, Rosary is Not The Will of God.

Unless you want to think for God or tell us what He forgot to tell the Apostles to relay to us.

Singing praises to Mary to make her soften the Lord's heart or make him to show partialty against those who he commanded by himself to come to him for he is the way is F9. He suffered it all. Mary did not suffer. So he knows our pains more than Mary and very willing to plead for us.

Nobody hates Mary, she's favoured and blessed. But praying to her is not the will of God. Also beware of those who pose as angels of light.
The bolded summarized your rants. Now let me ask u 2 question

1..when you ask your pastor to pray for you is it the will of God or not?

2.. Are you of the opinion that some devil is posing as an angel of light in the name of Mary?
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2013
italo: Dear Catholic,

Why do I have a feeling that the devil is glad that we are arguing with the adversary instead of sharing the graces from "The Meditations on the Mysteries of the Holy Rosary?"
yes. Dats true, the best we can do is to continue praying and sharing the graces obtained ( keeping the faith alive ) and @ the same time educating the ignorant and countering heresies. Remember our early church fathers, the did both @ the same time and they have succeeded in keeping the faith alive for 2000 years
bro, it's our time, lets do our bits. Remembering this word of Christ " i shall be with you till the end of time "
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Boomark(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
damerry: The bolded summarized your rants. Now let me ask u 2 question

1..when you ask your pastor to pray for you is it the will of God or not?

2.. Are you of the opinion that some devil is posing as an angel of light in the name of Mary?

I will not answer your question since you cannot pick a single error from my rants. If you don't know the answers, it is not my business since you will never know. All i gave was an advice.

@italo
Don't you know your adversary as a Christian or yours is based on denomination? SMH!!!

@syncan
don't you see how demerry wants me to start a circular movement with him as usual? I reject am. He read his bible and do as he wish. All am giving is advice devoid of error.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by italo: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
damerry: yes. Dats true, the best we can do is to continue praying and sharing the graces obtained ( keeping the faith alive ) and @ the same time educating the ignorant and countering heresies. Remember our early church fathers, the did both @ the same time and they have succeeded in keeping the faith alive for 2000 years
bro, it's our time, lets do our bits. Remembering this word of Christ " i shall be with you till the end of time "

You're correct...

It's just that I can't help but think there's a time and place for everything.

It feels to me like quitting Catechism class and arguing.

When then are the catechumens supposed to learn?

When Pope Francis, went to Brazil, he could have engaged the adversaries in debates. But the adversaries would have succeeded in preventing him from mentoring his flock.

Sometimes, the adversary is just out to distract.

But you have a point.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Syncan(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Boomark:

I will not answer your question since you cannot pick a single error from my rants. If you don't know the answers, it is not my business since you will never know. All i gave was an advice.

@italo
Don't you know your adversary as a Christian or yours is based on denomination? SMH!!!

@syncan
don't you see how demerry wants me to start a circular movement with him as usual? I reject am. He read his bible and do as he wish. All am giving is advice devoid of error.

Hahahahaha, Bookmark, Bookmark, Bookmark ...you are a foe friend of old, I know you, Italo knows you, you have nothing new to tell us, damerry, my friend, is in good hands.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2013

The Lord is with you

Holy Mary, mother of God

Pray for us sinners

Amen.
Aman.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by damerry(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Boomark:

@italo

@syncan
Guy there is more than enough error from your rants

[b]first of all, you have apparently failed to recognise the fact that praying to Mary does not negate Christ role as the only mediator. I asked you if requesting your pastor to pray for you is the will of God or not, you refused to answer.

Secondly you are apparently of the opinion that some devil is appearing as an angel of light in the name of Mary, This really got me laughing

do you remember what they said of Jesus when he performed exorcism?

"He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the prince ofdemons"

my friend, thank God you attested to the power of the rosary which has been used to perform many miracles and defeat the work of devils.

And you are of the of the opinion that some devil ( appearing as an angel of light ) uses our Rosary prayers to fight himself Here is Jesus's reply

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

How then will devil's kingdom stand? Dear bookmark, Jesus is asking u this question.[/b]

has anyone noticed dat boomark had scruples with just 2 question? Anyway, this thread was not opened for advice, keep your error filled opinions to yourself dear boomark.
Re: Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) by woky: 4:59am On Nov 06, 2013
damerry: Guy there is more than enough error from your rants

[b]first of all, you have apparently failed to recognise the fact that praying to Mary does not negate Christ role as the only mediator. I asked you if requesting your pastor to pray for you is the will of God or not, you refused to answer.

Secondly you are apparently of the opinion that some devil is appearing as an angel of light in the name of Mary, This really got me laughing

do you remember what they said of Jesus when he performed exorcism?

"He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the prince ofdemons"

my friend, thank God you attested to the power of the rosary which has been used to perform many miracles and defeat the work of devils.

And you are of the of the opinion that some devil ( appearing as an angel of light ) uses our Rosary prayers to fight himself Here is Jesus's reply

“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?

How then will devil's kingdom stand? Dear bookmark, Jesus is asking u this question.[/b]

has anyone noticed dat boomark had scruples with just 2 question? Anyway, this thread was not opened for advice, keep your error filled opinions to yourself dear boomark.

who is bookmark and what does he even wnt from us? grin

Pls ar u going my way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju: Buhari & APC Would Not Win The 2019 Presidential Election / Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) / Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.