Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? (894 Views)

Increase Your Facebook Post Reach [personal Nairaland Blog] / How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Harrybanty(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2013
some guys post 24/7, and not even one of thier post had reached front page, at least. Have any suggestions?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Anuoluwap(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2013
1. Make your topic as interesting, genuine,
informative and attractive as it
may be
2. Photos help
3. Try getting attention of the
readers in your topic so as to get
much comments.
4. If you are posting news; back
it up with source
5. Follow the rules and
regulations while posting e.g
punctuation marks
6. Lastly, we are in Nigeria.
Favouritism can never be waved
away. Some Moderators don't
need to see comments before
gracing a post Front page &
some are lady-lovers no need to
explain that. I've seen topics
without proper punctuation
marks making front page and
some after posting, they will just
write "mod front page pls", just
wait about a minute you'll c the
topic on front page. Some
moderators are not even
competent. There exists
corruption in Nairaland(Nigeria).
Habatically!
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by DesChyko1(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2013
#singing#
Cuz I'm hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today,
Take this music and use it
Let it take you away,
And be hopeful (hopeful) that you'll make frontpage
I know it ain't easy but that's okay..
Let's be hopeful!
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Anuoluwap(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2013
Just be hopeful coz learners don't reach front page. Don't be a learner.
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Harrybanty(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Anuoluwap: 1. Make your topic as interesting, genuine,
informative and attractive as it
may be
2. Photos help
3. Try getting attention of the
readers in your topic so as to get
much comments.
4. If you are posting news; back
it up with source
5. Follow the rules and
regulations while posting e.g
punctuation marks
moderators are not even
competent. There exists
Habatically!
i get it and i relly agree with the num 6, Nairaland needs more female mods.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by 190theclown: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2013
lemme book here incase this reaches fp
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by shortgun(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Anuoluwap:

moderators are not even
competent. There exists
Habatically!
This is not true,I've made front page and don't know any mod neither do i have breasts
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Anuoluwap(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2013
shortgun:
This is not true,I've made front page and don't know any mod neither do i have breasts
that is why one need to be careful when reading posts n replying. Did I mention that you must know a moderator? That is how they fail jamb n blame it on jamb. Pls read thoroughly before posting comments. K?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by sholay2011(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2013
1. Let your thread be about Tonto Dike. Seun's wife or as noticed lately, Beverly Osu of Big Brother Africa. grin

2. Try to disturb/beg Mukina so she doesn't take the thread to front page but under a different moniker. shocked

3. Go for a 7-day dry fasting and prayer session. There is nothing impossible for God to do. wink grin

4. Or let your thread have the word 'Gay' in it or try exposing that 'unknown celebrity' that lately admitted to being gay. Your post would hit front page sharperly. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Harrybanty(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Anuoluwap:
that is why one need to be careful when reading posts n replying. Did I mention that you must know a moderator? That is how they fail jamb n blame it on jamb. Pls read thoroughly before posting comments. K?
lolz
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by shortgun(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Anuoluwap:
Kindly lookup the meaning of favoritism in d dictionary, if u don't have one I will be glad to mail one to u, or do u know what online dictionary is by any chance?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
shortgun:
Kindly lookup the meaning of favoritism in d dictionary, if u don't have one I will be glad to mail one to u, or do u know what online dictionary is by any chance?
bro ur problem is your problem since i didn't necessitate that u need to know a moderator. #lobatan
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Habatically true but silly though.
sholay2011: 1. Let your thread be about Tonto Dike. Seun's wife or as noticed lately, Beverly Osu of Big Brother Africa. grin

2. Try to disturb/beg Mukina so she doesn't take the thread to front page but under a different moniker. shocked

3. Go for a 7-day dry fasting and prayer session. There is nothing impossible for God to do. wink grin

4. Or let your thread have the word 'Gay' in it or try exposing that 'unknown celebrity' that lately admitted to being gay. Your post would hit front page sharperly. grin
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Time to rest people.
But the truth of the matter is that few moderators are selective.
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Making Your Post Reach Front Page? by 19naia(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Let your house have only made in Nigeria products and it will look like this and also make front page easily.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Buys Goat For $3.46M In Saudi Arabia / Interesting Thursday Fact About 2013 / Is Bola Tinubu Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.