Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) (10281 Views)

Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate / Deputy Senate Presidency: Sen. Ekweremadu And Ahmad Ali Ndume Lock Horns... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by holuwarlay08(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
We said we need a change, and you are talking about gang up........... see him mouth.... APC all the way.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by StObaino1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
danny301: This gang up is performing better than Ekweremadu's group of lairs. Which PDP Governor is performing like Fashola, Amosun and that Ogun state's Governors?

Do urself a favor and travel out of your SW village.
You will see for ur self...

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Okeikpu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
I just dey catch fun on Santorini island now, make una dey dia dey suffer grin phucking politicians.... Google Santorini island if u wanna come over... A lot of nigerians here ; )
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by mendaymi: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
St_Obaino:

Do urself a favor and travel out of your SW village.
You will see for ur self...
see another Were oloriburuku called SW a village, I wonder what you and your useless tribe want from the village,or your erosion cave are not suitable for habitant I guess. If SW is a village then SE is a primitive Hunt. Mumu of the year. You called a region that has second largest city in Africa (Ibadan) a village can you see you a fool.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Visocrate(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
let pdp say the truth the evolution of apc and its enlistment into the political firmament is a threat to the political roots and foliages of phy-de-phy
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Oh please... If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Who asked for his opinion btw

14yrs of pdp and no tangible progress at the centre. Instead of working to develop the country, pdp members are busy fighting themselves. Our president and the shepopotamus are busy bullying ameachi and their percieved enemies.

Does this numbskull even know about the faction of pdp that just got registered as a new political party

Someone should please choke this man with dirty socks!!!

angry

Your kindergaten president.....bragging for second term but will wake up come 2015 and find out that his residence in Arss-hole rock is occupied by another person
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by magnewgril40: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
APC IS NEW BEGINING TO NIGERIA GREAT ONE APC WE SUPPORT YOU , PDP GO DIE FOREVER
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by softwareman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
wogor@paradise:
my dear better said than done, watch out 2015 will be christain versus muslem, then we will knw the religion that is more in number, reasons, take a look at apc all their principal officers ar muslims as such their presidential candidate will also be one. That will make the war easy, becos paul will be seperated from banabas, nb am not big fan of pdp so dnt get me wrong

This religious sentiment is all jonathan and his supporters are banking on come 2015; but they will be faced with sour disappointment.

I know of many chrisitians( including my good self) who would not vote for jonathan simply because he is christian.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by danny301: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
ol2012: Bros, a visit 2 Akwa Ibom'l perfectly answer ur question. U might not even need 2 get 2 d state capital 2 discover dis. D interesting thing about d state is dat despite d fact dat d gov. is in his 2nd tenure, massive projects ar stil being executed unlike what happens in many other states.

My submission is based on my personal experiences as I'v been 2 d state a number of times

This is quite a reasonable response and i respect you for your mature and civilize way of responding to issues but i like to say that only if Akwa Ibom and may 1 or to other states out of 23 PDP's States in doing fine, that is still a very poor result on a general note for the party. The old ACN has 5 or 6 states out of which we can mention at-least 3 that are doing well. Consider the percentage of 2 or 3 to 23 and 3 to 6 and you will agree with me (without sentiment) that ACN (APC) and PDP are not suppose to appear in the same sentence as far as performance is concerned...... I'm from a PDP State and every member of my family (except myself who does not belong to any political and in not in the country presently)is either an active member of PDP or its sympathizer but from what i read about APC Governors (especially Fashola, Amosun and Aregbesola) everyday, i will chose APC over PDP any time, any day.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.D.P I know, GEJ I know, what is APC?
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by softwareman(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
chairman: Who is the progressive and who is the democrat? I have not seen the difference between pdp and apc. This is a classical example of the devil and the deep blue sea. Between the devil you know and the satan you don't know.

Before: the only option we had is the devil we know.

Now: there is an angel we do not know in addition.

So we now have a choice between the devil we know and the angel we don't know.

The beauty of this is that the devil we know(PDP) can no longer act with impunity because we now have a choice!
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by softwareman(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: P.D.P I know, GEJ I know, what is APC?

And indeed PDP baptized you with poverty and corruption unto backwardness.

But this APC that cometh after PDP (is gone in 2015) shall baptize you into with development and progress.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by stexsy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.Stacks:
Ekweremadu should go and sit down jor..

What does he know? As deputy senate president he should desist from making such utterances.

Av always been indifferent about the guy sha!

Asides David Mark, his position is not really important.. I don't think av really ever liked the guy sef,

What do you expect of a PDP person to say.
"Birds of a feather flock together" weather executive or Legislative.

Health workers are on strike, ASUU is on strike for genuine griviances and Ekweremadu is talking PDP scattering and joining APC abi is it the other way round.. Let all these people go and sit down jor..

There are more brilliant senators in that house than Ekweremadu, when I was in primary school, we had more brilliant people that weren't made the Class Prefect or Monitor as we have it.. He should respect that position as Deputy senate president and not abuse it.

I have never really loved or hate him, but if he continues like this, then serious hatred is on the way..

Mtcheeew.. Yeye people.
Fat salaries and allowances that's not justifyable only to come and talk crap.. Mtcheeeww.
he is Nigerian deputy senate president and u r a Nigerian:::does dat mean anything to u?....hater
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by stexsy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
good talk...
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by ginajet(f): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Am a christian and am ready 2 vote APC too.... Last election i didn't vote Jonathan i see no reason why i should vote him now... D very moment he had issues wit Atiku abt zoning i knw GEJ was one d man 2 vote 4..... Long live my motherland naija.... Pls some1 should come and kick Kogi state gov out of Lugard house jaree! Capt Wada is as gud as dead 2 d state
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by abbeybanks(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
not only gang-up after wrestling power you will know is gang-down
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by clint77ng: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.Stacks:
Ekweremadu should go and sit down jor..

What does he know? As deputy senate president he should desist from making such utterances.

Av always been indifferent about the guy sha!

Asides David Mark, his position is not really important.. I don't think av really ever liked the guy sef,

What do you expect of a PDP person to say.
"Birds of a feather flock together" weather executive or Legislative.

Health workers are on strike, ASUU is on strike for genuine griviances and Ekweremadu is talking PDP scattering and joining APC abi is it the other way round.. Let all these people go and sit down jor..

There are more brilliant senators in that house than Ekweremadu, when I was in primary school, we had more brilliant people that weren't made the Class Prefect or Monitor as we have it.. He should respect that position as Deputy senate president and not abuse it.

I have never really loved or hate him, but if he continues like this, then serious hatred is on the way..

Mtcheeew.. Yeye people.
Fat salaries and allowances that's not justifyable only to come and talk crap.. Mtcheeeww.
See u see love. Abegi. Are APC legislators not part of the fat salaries? Abegi
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Zakkyoz: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
dahdah:

BUT THIS APC IS FORMED BY THOSE WHO WERE IN PDP FOR 14YEARS ..... SO WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY, I SUPPORT APC SHAA
Who is this DA'DA'? Anyway, you sounded like your name. Was Buhari in pdp? Was Tinubu in pdp? Was Shakerau in pdp? Was Lai Mohammed in pdp? The catalogue is endless. I'm a christian and as for me and my househood, we're voting 4 APC come 2015 by God's grace.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Zakkyoz: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
magnewgril40: APC IS NEW BEGINING TO NIGERIA GREAT ONE APC WE SUPPORT YOU , PDP GO DIE FOREVER
All these would be possible if we have credible electoral body. Remember,he who pays the piper dictates the tune. However, I believe that the beginning of the end of the killer party(pdp) has come. APC ALL THE WAY.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Zakkyoz: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
magnewgril40: APC IS NEW BEGINING TO NIGERIA GREAT ONE APC WE SUPPORT YOU , PDP GO DIE FOREVER
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Zakkyoz: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: P.D.P I know, GEJ I know, what is APC?
It's like you're high on contaminated breast milk. Shine your eye, the change has started. Do you mean you're ok with the level of development in this country for the past 14 years? A word they say is enough 4 the wise!
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Zakkyoz: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
software man:

Before: the only option we had is the devil we know.

Now: there is an angel we do not know in addition.

So we now have a choice between the devil we know and the angel we don't know.

The beauty of this is that the devil we know(PDP) can no longer act with impunity because we now have a choice!

I must confess i love this response cum analysis. You're a great critical thinker.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by mooregan(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Noise! Noise!! Noise!!! I asked a question, APC r receiving pple from PDP,d same PDP, they call "thieves" and "corrupt pple" by my APC brothers, now when d come over to APC, do they become Saints overnight? Do they become corruption-free overnight? All I see is a bunch of greedy pple that want power at all cost. Not that d want it cos d love d pple, but cos d want their own share. I do say n I'm still saying that APC won't be any better than PDP, they r d same old crooks. Quote me if u like, I've spoken my mind.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by olaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
One word slogan. APC=CHANGE shocked
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by obuji: 2:00am On Aug 24, 2013
wogor@paradise:
my dear better said than done, watch out 2015 will be christain versus muslem, then we will knw the religion that is more in number, reasons, take a look at apc all their principal officers ar muslims as such their presidential candidate will also be one. That will make the war easy, becos paul will be seperated from banabas, nb am not big fan of pdp so dnt get me wrong
then we need a Muslim to do what our PDP Christian brothers, obasanjo and Jonathan has failed to achieved.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by ihedioramma: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2013
igala1: It is NGISOLU 2014 Anambra brace up for Ngige and Soludo as Governor and Deputy governor
ARE YOU APC MEMBER ANAMBRA? IF YES TXT ME ON 08095025817
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by Youngtekkey(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
APC for is here to stay the change is here we must flush out this phi-dee-phi
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by bashydemy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sorry who is Ekweremadu? is it a name of a person or animal?
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by wogorparadise: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
danny301: This gang up is performing better than Ekweremadu's group of lairs. Which PDP Governor is performing like Fashola, Amosun and that Ogun state's Governors?
Zakkyoz:
I must confess i love this response cum analysis. You're a great critical thinker.
hmmmm des days people jst spooo shit! from their mouth. Long live the frn
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by babsthegreat: 3:48am On Aug 25, 2013
lekanolas:
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/apc-is-a-gang-up-says-ekweremadu/
What and how has PDP affected the lives of Nigerian no electricity,bad road,water board is forgotten,jobs not created,economy moving towards deficit I mean is it Gang that is our problem.
Re: APC Is A Gang-up - Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President) by 1miccza: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2013
Guy what has Amosun done?They are all the same it's da same chop I chop that's all parties do not exist in Nigeria.The so called APC has only two truly performing governors and the rest are actors same as the pdp. So you people should search for something better to do..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Act: APC, PDP Reps Set For Stormy Session Today / FG Committed To Take-off Of Kano Inland Dry Port – ICRC / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.