Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) (27305 Views)

Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job / Dashrath Manjhi 'The Man Who Moved A Mountain' / Husband Becomes Woman After 20 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
The life of budha! After another 10years, he will bring his another version of budhism or hinduism...

but I think its better living in isolation dan leaving in ASUU strike, PEJ's grammatical domain, bomblast, phcn failure, fuel scarcity and all sorts.

The highest pain he will be facing there, is the chinese mosquitoes and I heard they don't cause malaria!

If he stays without soapying, he might make heaven than our pastors...

John of our time

1 Like

Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
This one wey everything dey come from China so...
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Freiburger:
na real made in China grin

Lmao; I tinKi envy the man. I dnt mind doin sometin like this inthe future; even if 4 just 3months ℓ☺ℓ. Looks like a story here though http://umehoma.com

1 Like

Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by ladenz(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
sheyie2007: I once lived in a coca lola container. So?

you lived in lola's container
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Blessmira: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
If na here, they for don carry am go T.B. Joshua 4 special prayers and holy H2O. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by trolling(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Unluvable*:
I totally get where this man is coming from. He shares the same sentiment with Henry David Thoreau....
"I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude"...We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will.

smiley he's is a little extreme though
u r right though but in some sense people are not always alone, if you engage your mind,you'll find out that you are not alone
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by mmmustapha(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
rigormortis: this is how islam started, one dude went into a cave and came out with a message
u will indeed rot in hell, may Almighty Allah never forgive u
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Unluvable(f): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
trolling: u r right though but in some sense people are not always alone, if you engage your mind,you'll find out that you are not alone
I understand your angle, if you're mind is engaged, you'll have your thoughts, imagination as a company. But you won't have people around, and if people are there, your mind will elude them making you 'alone' with your thoughts smiley
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by richy1473(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
mmmustapha: u will indeed rot in hell, may Almighty Allah never forgive u
my brother,why are you cursing him?that was how islam started,prophet Mohamed(saw) went to mountain lived in a cave for sometime,came down and told his immediate family that Angel Gabriel appeared to him though some people didn't first took him serious...the rest is history....
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by trolling(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Unluvable*:

I understand your angle, if you're mind is engaged, you'll have your thoughts, imagination as a company. But you won't have people around, and if people are there, your mind will elude them making you 'alone' with your thoughts smiley
she bin get small sense cool but thoughts are entities, so one cant say they are alone ya digg wink
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Person wey dey craze na im we dey gather discus abi? Millenium madness........
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:15am On Aug 24, 2013
If it is not China, it will be India or Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Flygerian1(m): 4:38am On Aug 24, 2013
chinziaski: but I think its better living in isolation dan leaving in ASUU strike, PEJ's grammatical domain, bomblast, phcn failure, fuel scarcity and all sorts.
Ah dey tel u!

chinziaski: If he stays without soapying, he might make heaven than our pastors...
Lol
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Elijah348(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
China? Why am i nt suprised, am sure next week i will still come across the same abnomal topic...
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
mmmustapha: u will indeed rot in hell, may Almighty Allah never forgive u

Some ppl don't even know the origin of their religion. May 72 virgins fvck you to death
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Notin is strange where china is concerned...
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by olaheavy: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
rigormortis:

Some ppl don't even know the origin of their religion. May 72 virgins fvck you to death
Will you stop this nonsense before it spirals down the ugly phase!
The holy Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w)
never "lived" in a cave. What happened was, due to the evil ways of his Meccan brethren, he was always made uncomfortable by all the vices around him such as the polytheism, killing of girl-child, goring and immolating of animals, drinking of blood for rituals, blood letting, usury, human sacrifice, and etc. Thusly, he would take his wife, Khadijat, and other members of his household for what we modern folks call picnic today, to the base of a mountain just on the outskirts of the city. There they would eat and conversed together as family. But the Holy Prophet was always concerned about the society in general; he would walk around alone deep in thoughts. He would retreat further by climbing the mountain up high. There he could see the entire city of Mecca - he would reflect on those evil things going on there. There was a cave somewhere on that very mountain - he would enter into it and continue thinking: "There must be other ways of life than what these people engage in. There must be a better practice than polytheism, idol worshiping, frequent internecine wars and etc." Each time he took his family out for "picnic" at the mountain he would climb it and retreat to the cave for more spiritual reflection; he was always looking for an answer to what was going on down there in the city of Mecca. Until one day. The arch-angel, Jubril (Gabriel), emerged, and, as they say, the rest is history.
So, please, stop this your stupid insinuation. The holy prophet was never a reclusive weirdo - he was a family man who only thought that there should be a better way, a Godly way, than what his people were used to. And the answer is Islam. Get over your Islamophobia, and stop wanking off over imaginary "72 virgins" because it will only darken and corrupt your mind further. A mind is a terrible thing to waste! Do the right thing by staying in school.
Re: Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
olaheavy:
Will you stop this nonsense before it spirals down the ugly phase!
The holy Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w)
never "lived" in a cave. What happened was, due to the evil ways of his Meccan brethren, he was always made uncomfortable by all the vices around him such as the polytheism, killing of girl-child, goring and immolating of animals, drinking of blood for rituals, blood letting, usury, human sacrifice, and etc. Thusly, he would take his wife, Khadijat, and other members of his household for what we modern folks call picnic today, to the base of a mountain just on the outskirts of the city. There they would eat and conversed together as family. But the Holy Prophet was always concerned about the society in general; he would walk around alone deep in thoughts. He would retreat further by climbing the mountain up high. There he could see the entire city of Mecca - he would reflect on those evil things going on there. There was a cave somewhere on that very mountain - he would enter into it and continue thinking: "There must be other ways of life than what these people engage in. There must be a better practice than polytheism, idol worshiping, frequent internecine wars and etc." Each time he took his family out for "picnic" at the mountain he would climb it and retreat to the cave for more spiritual reflection; he was always looking for an answer to what was going on down there in the city of Mecca. Until one day. The arch-angel, Jubril (Gabriel), emerged, and, as they say, the rest is history.
So, please, stop this your stupid insinuation. The holy prophet was never a reclusive weirdo - he was a family man who only thought that there should be a better way, a Godly way, than what his people were used to. And the answer is Islam. Get over your Islamophobia, and stop wanking off over imaginary "72 virgins" because it will only darken and corrupt your mind further. A mind is a terrible thing to waste! Do the right thing by staying in school.

The prophet muhammad was also adept at exterminating the entire tribe of Banu Qurayza and killing many Pagans from his OWN TRIBE (note : highest and most unthinkable form of treason) just because they wanted to practice their own beliefs and also looting all their wealth and possesions (1/5th of the booty of the executed Banu Qurayza tribesmen in one example).

he was also a terrorist who sent out murderers to kill the shrine custodians of the Goddess Allat and Al-Manah, as he himself proudly declares.
also he was intolerant of other faiths and destroyed their shrines.idols, etc.

he also slept with kids and meted out very primitive judgements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / The Snake I Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.