Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators (27347 Views)

See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good day friends.

I'm sorry If you find the topic of this thread a little misleading, I just wanted to know the super mods in the house and I believe you all can be of help.

I know just Lalasticlala, so please drop the names of the other super mods you know.

Thanks y'all.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by woky: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
I wish I know any.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by 1miccza: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mallam Sunmonu Osewa

8 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
1miccza:
Mallam Sunmonu Osewa

That's not a NL username
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
woky:
I wish I know any.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by 1miccza: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
CARLOSZ:

That's not a NL username
Ok how about alhaji freemanam rapmoney
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
1miccza:

Ok how about alhaji freemanam rapmoney

Is it for 3 mods or just one?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by 1miccza: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Is it for 3 mods or just one?
Ahn ahn it is for one supeerr moddd....

3 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
1miccza:

Ahn ahn it is for one supeerr moddd....

Hmmmmm
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
@Op, these are the current super mods.

_Lalasticlala
_Semid4lyfe
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2
Ishilove ~ This one was sacked just recently!

11 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

You are welcome.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

You are welcome.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove

Lordzouga was removed. Debosky resigned. Ajanlekoko resigned. Yamakuza resigned. Mynd44 resigned. TheRealMrStan resigned. Ishilove resigned.

The only active supermod left is lalasticlala and that is because he is the only paid supermod remaining. The rest just pop in once in a while and leave.

I wonder why they keep resigning?

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

_Lalasticlala
_Semid4lyfe
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2
Ishilove resigned, not sacked.

11 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by CARLOSZ: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ishilove
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky

Lordzouga was removed. Debosky was removed. Ajanlekoko resigned. Yamakuza resigned. Ishilove resigned.

The only active supermod left is lalasticlala and that is because he is the only paid supermod remaining. The rest just pop in once in a while and leave.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

_Lalasticlala
_Semid4lyfe
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2
Ishilove resigned. She wasn't sacked.

5 Likes

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
Ishilove

Lordzouga was removed. Debosky was removed. Ajanlekoko resigned. Yamakuza resigned. Mynd44 resigned. Ishilove resigned.

Why do they keep leaving? The high turnover of supermods means there is somethin wrong somewhere. It isn't healthy for an org to have staff who don't want to stay and now the oga at the top has advertised for another supermod. I wonder how long the new supermod will last before leaving cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by naptu2: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
Ishilove

Lordzouga was removed. Debosky was removed. Ajanlekoko resigned. Yamakuza resigned. Mynd44 resigned. Ishilove resigned.

TheRealMrStan - resigned.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
naptu2:

Lmao!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
naptu2:

Thanks, I forgot that one because he didn't stay long. Let me modify post.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by McEwen(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Ishi and I recently got engaged grin grin

cc:kingtom

1 Like

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
misssclassy:

_misssclassy
_Lalasticlala
_Semid4lyfe
_Obinoscopy
_Mukina2
so na u replace the one wey them sack abi? Amebo!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Obinoscopy
Semid4lyf
Lordzouga
Ajanlekoko
Yamakuza
Debosky
Mynd44
TheRealMrStan
Ishilove

Lordzouga was removed. Debosky resigned. Ajanlekoko resigned. Yamakuza resigned. Mynd44 resigned. TheRealMrStan resigned. Ishilove resigned.

Never knew they were even supper mods
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
donxab:

so na u replace the one wey them sack abi? Amebo!
Rotfl!! Amebo, badbelle and notice me cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
justwise:

Never knew they were even supper mods
Me too, although I knew therealmrstan was.
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:

Ishi and I recently got engaged grin grin

cc:kingtom
Wow. The engagement must have been so secret that even I am not aware of it cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ishilove:
Me too, although I knew therealmrstan was.
you too ke, how nah?
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:

you too ke, how nah?
*shrugs*
Re: A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
I too will be leaving soon.... For Good... Who cares? Quote me not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Identical Twins : Can You Tell Them Apart? / Inflation: Which Item's Price Surprises You? / Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.