Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans (14256 Views)

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? / The Nonsense Called Divorce Settlement (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by hardbody: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am struggling to make sense out of this and why it made front page. The woman paid back what was genuinely due to the enstranged husband using a legal tender so what is the hue about?
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by ProfessorPP(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
This woman na ogdonge KOLO!. Anough rice & beens for the man joo grin grin grin
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Oduyalerapheal(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Is not only a sin but a curse, infact a disease
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by akatonero(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
See money and plenty food grin grin grin
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by everyday: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Not bad
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by mascot87(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
godonz.oki:
Mogbe, dis woman is so interesting.sounds like what I wud do.
Are you planning not to have a happy family? na wao
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Gentleme1: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oyibo dey eat rice and beans too grin
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Billygee2u: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
The money is in the lowest Chinese denomination "1 Mau" ( 0.1yuan ).The coins was 100,000Mau which is 10,000yaun.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Decryptor(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
She's just frustrated and hurt!
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by passionate88: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Eyah... E dey pain d woman. Where kulyie sef?, nw court dn say make woman pay up bt see d amount bt if to say na man, d guy for give half of his property. Come shout say e no good o
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Jaywilzee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Payment na payment......she paid na dat one b KOKO.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by thankyou247(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
My wife loves me so much..na because say she still dey see some change for your hand. Let the money finish, then you will the wrought of a woman.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Aromas: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
There is a great occasion today at my
house.....TODAY NA MY BETDAY AND NORMALLY
as an ORGUST born boy i will selebrate it in a
massive way.....Free imported kuli kuli straight from
japan and lots more goodies...but remember to bring
your garri o... so if u wana arrive at my place its
simple just board d next FRIGHT to
EDO...OSHOMIOLE IS MY NEIGHBOUR they will
show u my house....but before u enter u must pass tru
my dog...because i invited selebrities like MICKY
MOUSE....TELETUBBIES....WIGGLES...DORA THE
EXPLORER...WINX CLUB..
ALL of them are.my.padis.
..... ...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE
GRATEST GOAT ALIVE.....WILSON AKA WHEESIN
AKA GOAT.....
If u knw dat u are stingy like d man in d topic dat
brought me here....abeg no come my BETDAY
O......ESE ?

So weytin com b all dis now?
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Dbeliever(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is real madness!
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by MacLovington(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
A glimpse of what the poor man had to put up with. A very petty woman.

Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by chucky234(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.Stacks:
What an irony of life. One of the worlds richest men is from Omaha Nebraska (Warren Buffet) so also one of the worlds poorest men is from Omaha Nebraska his wife had to divorce him and make a mockery of him.. cheesy
Did you read a different story from the one I just read above because I still cant it was stated that Andy is one of the poorest men in Omaha,Nebraska.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by chucky234(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.Stacks:
What an irony of life. One of the worlds richest men is from Omaha Nebraska (Warren Buffet) so also one of the worlds poorest men is from Omaha Nebraska his wife had to divorce him and make a mockery of him.. cheesy
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Trafford(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
hmmm
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by chucky234(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
P.Stacks:
Did you read a different story from the one I just read above because I still cant it was stated that Andy is one of the poorest men in Omaha,Nebraska.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by moshoodn(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
I think courts need start specifying mode of payments.

By the way, just $50?

The woman writing is "extremely legible"
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nuzo':
It shows the woman hasn't let go.

For real and shows that she's miserable.

Thank god that the guy got rid of the trash.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by signalpower: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
in TUPAC voice MONEY BRINGS bitches, bitches brings life, a guy needs to have money, no love without money, highest a lady can tolerate you is just a month, she starts showing you hell, you must provide for me, u must take me out, u must buy me a car, simply because another man out there can do it for her. so she does not care.

OLURUN FUNMI ni OLA ati EMI GUNgUN
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Princegabriel: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na wa for nigeria ooooo
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by namis007: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
U can imagine wat the woman went thru in the hands of the man. Its a pity
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by SHAAWA: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
wheesin: There is a
great occasion today at my house.....TODAY NA MY BETDAY AND NORMALLY as
an ORGUST born boy i will selebrate it in a massive way.....Free
imported kuli kuli straight from japan and lots more goodies...but
remember to bring your garri o... wink wink so if u wana arrive kissat my
place its simple just board d next FRIGHT to EDO...OSHOMIOLE IS MY
NEIGHBOUR cry kiss they will show u my house....but before u enter u must
pass tru my dog...because i invited selebrities like MICKY
MOUSE....TELETUBBIES....WIGGLES...DORA THE EXPLORER...WINX CLUB..
..... tongue...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRATEST GOAT ALIVE.....WILSON
AKA WHEESIN AKA GOAT..... cool

If u knw dat u are stingy like d man in d topic dat brought me
here....abeg no come my BETDAY O......ESE ?

Happy birthday Ese, wishing many happy returns of the day in good health and prosprity.

Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by SHAAWA: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
She shud thank her God that she is not a Nigerian she for waka tire. cox e don tey when i last saw coins.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by todayguest(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
When anger is mixed with hatred, the unthinkable happens.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by chibuezeorji: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
investors now have a rare opportunity to
maximize ROI on their capital. there is a
company that has records of consistency and
dignity from the reviews i have seen about
them. I bet Nigeria needs such companies to
further boost its economy and its people. check their website, m c d a v e i n v e s t . c o m for
more information.
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by laclass(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Miraclebaby1109: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
She's stupid n immature, she need to grow up
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by Tinkybabe(f): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
I can only lol...
Re: Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans by esosa4real(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
wheesin: There is a great occasion today at my house.....TODAY NA MY BETDAY AND NORMALLY as an ORGUST born boy i will selebrate it in a massive way.....Free imported kuli kuli straight from japan and lots more goodies...but remember to bring your garri o... wink wink so if u wana arrive kissat my place its simple just board d next FRIGHT to EDO...OSHOMIOLE IS MY NEIGHBOUR cry kiss they will show u my house....but before u enter u must pass tru my dog...because i invited selebrities like MICKY MOUSE....TELETUBBIES....WIGGLES...DORA THE EXPLORER...WINX CLUB..
..... tongue...anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRATEST GOAT ALIVE.....WILSON AKA WHEESIN AKA GOAT..... cool

If u knw dat u are stingy like d man in d topic dat brought me here....abeg no come my BETDAY O......ESE ?

hahahahhahhaha guyyyy u suppose celebrate this ur bday for USELU....me and u know sey u nor well......LOL abeg invite me sha, i go still come cos i dey work for USELU.......LMAO

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated? / Why Do Some People Fear Registry Wedding?