Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere (59457 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / VIDEO: Our Soldiers Dancing After Pounding On BOKO HARAM / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu Before Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by DonaldGenes(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by divictorymine: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Even Florence a dull girl . Nigeria soldier,victory is from God
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by francis4real(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Must u guys criticised every thing posted of NL ? Leave them Jor alow then to hv fun. Oya now Azonto! Azonto!!Azonto!!!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by AdviserGeneral: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

The most undisciplined and ill-trained regular army on the planet.

Highly uncultured comment. They are human like you
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by DJDOLA(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: grin inu won dun ni grin
abajo...sugbon iyen oni ki wo ma jo ijo eleya na
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Numerouuuno: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
osaiworld:

you are a BIG BIG LIER. If you dont have better things to say why not shut up. Nigerian army are better and even[b] more disciplined than US army[/b]. So pack well. Naija for life.
I'm smiling at the bolded, u've really tried sir!
More disciplined indeed!!
Stop waiting for news on NL,pls go global and widen your knowledge
pendusky:

even in our office we are told dancng can cure stress!!! dont see any badt thing there. if you cant dance just give up!!!
okay,u too
Samabu07:
Not true. American forces even bring rock stars to perform for troops in Iraq n Afghanistan esp female rock star celebrities grin
atleast they don't dance on the streets like jobless men
Fadelex:
ur mumuity is first class, av u eva seen a US marine for real life? so because dem be soldiers make dem no dance? a captain of Nigerian army is dancing one mumu dey correct am... make I catch u
So you have to say all the trash you've written to drive home your points. Everyone knows who the real mumu is now. SMH for you.
timilehin007: . Sharap there have u been to US b4? Their own worst sef
i don't need to have been to the US before i should know which countries army is more disciplined.
Next time,register Ūя̲̅ opinion without insults
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
And the title of the song is "Call Me Maybe".
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by tellwisdom: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fadelex:
that's their rank...2 lieutenants (**) and a captain (***)

Brother...where is the star??...Aint it supposed to be on their shoulder?? where is the red neck??....U need glass?? sad
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice to know they take a break sometimes from batttering and oppressing innocent civilians.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
For those who can't watch the videos.

New York policemen dirty dancing during Dominican Day Parade.
[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.952713!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/alg-nypd-windian-01-jpg.jpg[/img]

US Army "Call Me Maybe"

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Munzakah(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls u guys should study where they are before u comment. U don't just comment simply because others comment. Don't u see the place look like an occassion ground?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Where do you guys get the assumption that the Nigerian Military has the best infantry division?

Is it from that same fairy tale land where you guys believe you are Giants of Africa?

The Nigerian Military is similar to an organised militia whose specialty is to engage civilian populace (preferably their own citizens) at best it will be a ragtag militia like teenage d0ped out rebels in Sieria-leone and Liberia (the highest military encounter till date).

They can't handle a brainwashed religious rag tag cult in the semi-arid deserts in the North.

Nigeria Military is just an occupation and nothing more.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by emygreat747(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Numero uuuno: Mr know it all,you have succeeded in saying trash, you haven't posted anylink,pls paste the link and let's watch,Mr know it all
lolz!!!my bad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxsBcXb37g&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuNxsBcXb37g
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Blessmira: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chei!See their steps.They wil b dancing as if they are matching. grin grin
Good one tho cheesy
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Othniel4God(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Even the nigerian army knows how to dance etigi dance[kukere]... ;DEven the nigerian army knows how to dance etigi dance[kukere]...
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by yinkson(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thumbs up!

Na so... At least Abubakar Shekarau don die nau
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Numerouuuno: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
emygreat747: lolz!!!my bad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxsBcXb37g&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuNxsBcXb37g
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥lolz⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥☺!. *clicking to view*
Watch this space for ♍Ɣ response

I've watched it and i believe you have done so too
1)You can see they were dancing inside their tent/camp/house not in the full glare of the public unlike our 9ja soldiers who danced in the street in which anybody could have snapped or filmed them.
2)They filmed the dance and pasted it online,if they did not,N̶̲̥̅̊☺ one will ever know they danced to azonto.
With the above,Now tell M̶̲̥̅Ƹ who is more Disciplined!!
NB:i love ♍Ɣ country and its army,but let the truth be told at all times. Thankss
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by majorgr: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by fuke(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

The most undisciplined and ill-trained regular army on the planet.

You cannot be serious.

They may have their problems but the army remains the most disciplined
establishment in Nigeria. And they may be the reason why we are still
one today.

Some guys just write here with profound ignorance.

To be a major in Nigerian army, you must have gulped enough fund
for training to train 20 graduates. They are almost always well grounded.

The rank and file are equally well trained.They keep winning honors at foreign
peace keeping's. If they have problems they are Nigerian made.

I say proudly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
fuke:

You cannot be serious.

They may have their problems but the army remains the most disciplined
establishment in Nigeria. And they may be the reason why we are still
one today.

Some guys just write here with profound ignorance.

To be a major in Nigerian army, you must have gulped enough fund
for training to train 20 graduates. They are almost always well grounded.

The rank and file are equally well trained.They keep winning honors at foreign
peace keeping's. If they have problems they are Nigerian made.

I say proudly Nigerian

The same highly disciplined Military that produced rogues like Babangida, Obasonjo and Abacha that have plundered and institutionalized corruption and mediocrity.

The same military that has no qualms in engaging unarmed civilians (preferably their own citizens in their own country)

The same military that is full of crass spineless bullies

The same Nigeria military that cannot tackle a ragtag Islamic sect operating in open semi-arid desert.

The video below is from the civil war in Sierra Leone.
For those of you scrounging on a poor waif data plan, the video clearly shows Nigerian army personel taking their frustration on a half naked teenage boy who was hiding for his dear life in one of the many abandon buildings. A sniper had just killed a Nigerian Army officer and the barbarians took it out on this young innocent poor boy.

Gallantry indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUcTb1i9184
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin

This reminds me of the youtube video I watched. Nigerian Navy SBS commandos were teaching American marines some tricks (how to fire at land based targets from a boat in a creek, etc). The marines and the SBS guys had good things to say about each other and what they learnt from each other.

However, there were several wars brewing in the comments section.

"Nigerian military is rubbish! They can't even defeat some hooligans in the creeks! I served in Port-Harcourt, so I know what I'm talking about".

While another guy was replying that the militants basically adopted guerrilla tactics. Stating that they certainly could not defeat the Nigerian Armed Forces in a conventional war.

The on the other side:

"You Americans are past it. You can't defeat a couple of rag heads in Afghanistan and Iraq. The Europeans are better!"

And the American was explaining that the militants adopted guerrilla tactics and that they certainly couldn't defeat the US in a conventional war.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Motolank: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Waoh kiss
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by adino(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Us marines singing Gangnam style
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5itUOGOF-4c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5itUOGOF-4c&sa=X&ei=w4UXUrS5FcWwhAfq7YHQDQ&ved=0CA8QqwQ

us navy dancing Gangnam style
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&rl=yes&v=nicEWqoWYEQ&guid=&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Aww! Come on! You have indiscipline in every armed forces. Remember Abu Graib? The girls that have been raped in Okinawa? General Patton? It's every where. You have the bullies everywhere, just like you have the well trained and disciplined officers everywhere.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by barssman1989: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
All dz na lie jor! It may be a movie or musik lyk tat o. Bone shit
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
naptu2: Aww! Come on! You have indiscipline in every armed forces. Remember Abu Graib? The girls that have been raped in Okinawa? It's every where. You have the bullies everywhere, just like you have the well trained and disciplined officers everywhere.

Indiscipline exist in every army formation that is why they have the MPs. But the Nigerian army personel and officers are both undisciplined and are a sorry excuse for a soldier.

In Mali of recent they were relegated to the rear in the capital, Bamako doing odd jobs like mounting security check points and loading supply trucks.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by adino(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pictures of us marines dancing

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
I love u guys for making us proud. They are also human being. Let dem dance jare.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by emmymdk: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Make Una flex joor!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Indiscipline exist in every army formation that is why they have the MPs. But the Nigerian army personel and officers are both undisciplined and are a sorry excuse for a soldier.

In Mali of recent they were relegated to the rear in the capital, Bamako doing odd jobs like mounting security check points and loading supply trucks.

Hahahahahahahaha

Basically this statement shows that it's basically about you not liking the Nigerian armed forces and that's ok. You are entitled to your opinion.

By the way, the picture wasn't taken on the streets. Since they are wearing blue helmets, I suspect that they've just returned from a UN mission and are celebrating.

If you scroll up you'll see a picture and video of. . .very disciplined New York cops grinding on girls during the Dominican Day parade and, o! Wow! They were dancing on the streets and in public.

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Tascocent(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lateef9961: Pls guys i wnt 2 dance kukere wit dem,hw cn i get in to dat picx nw nw?
. Av u heard of photoshop b4. If yes den try it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.