Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice (676 Views)

I Got This Two Jobs, Pls I Need Your Good Advice / I Have 2 Jobs Which Do I Choose / Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice by semidaraeb(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2008
I just got a job wth a microfinance bank it is not a contract job and it as the normal job benefit and there is opportunity for grwth,but d thing is am in marketing and d target is something else,come rain come shine we are always in d market talkn and askin market people to open accts wth our bank and dere are times i realy feel like just walkin away on the other hand i got anoher job wth an aviation coy&its contract 4 a yr&rnewble nn bnfits,adv
Re: Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice by mogambe: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2008
@semidaraed

i feel ur pain but dts life for u. its so full of choices dt we have to make. why dont u look at the issue from the viewpoint of personal interest and flair. Money cannot buy happiness. if u naturally luv doing wt the contract job offers pls take it. however, just because its contract does not mean u cant use it as a stepping stone. u didn't say anything about the pay being offered by the contract job. if the diff. is less then 20% (lower) of wat u currently receive pls get going. u and i know dt marketing at that level is not professional.
most importantly, get on ur knees and ask GOD for a sign, u need him at the crossroads.
takia of u. cheesy
Re: Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice by bencobenz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
@semidaraeb
i will advise you weigh the advantages & disadvantages before you finally take
your decision. Your present job there is opportunity for growth but in the new offer
you might not have that oppurtunity. There is provision for renewal, yea! what if
there is change in administration, wont it affect the renewal? I'm sure there a lot of
benefits attached to your present job that the aviation job wont have. I'm writing
based on my own experience. You need more info, feel free to call me on 07025016070.
Re: Confused 2 Jobs Pls I Need Advice by sollex(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
In my opinion, you should know personally the one that will favor you most.
This implies the one you will derive satisfaction doing, this also entails the one that will give you excellent opportunity in the future such as the skills acquired for later development which may or may not necessarily be connected to your chosen career.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting Pls. / Diamond Bank Benin:how Does One Get Invited? / Oceanic Bank Result Of 19th July 2008(kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.