Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Experience At A Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At A Bank (433 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / My Experience With A Native Doctor / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At A Bank by mekaboy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
A bank I have an account with, and usually receive funds from outside the country with my international passport sometimes.

A particular guy that pays me, when I receive funds from outside the country, sometimes I collect part of the money in naira and ask him to pay the rest into my account.

This time 2 months ago I went with my ip and by the time I left, I was not given my passport.

after 2 months was in need of my passport and looked everywhere for it. Was so confused, whether I left it at the airport or what.

Only for me to try to visit the bank, and discovered that I left the ip there.

The guy smile and said " oga you left your passport here ".

I was so upset, I told the guy that I was very disappointed, that after 2months,the bank cld not call their customer to tell him he left his IP there.

He said at least it is safe. Shouldn't the bank having my details on their system have called?

If they over paid me, they would go through the system and get my number and call me.
Re: My Experience At A Bank by henrychubayo: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
ITS VERY DISAPPOINTING. THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED YOU ON THE PHONE JUST LIKE THEY WILL IF THEY OVER PAY YOU. WHILE WAIT TILL YOU COM. NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR ME AT ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Best Quotes. Click Nd Think. / ASUU:strike Will Continue,evenif It Takes Years Till Our Request Isgranted / 5 Ways To Spread Kindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.