Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are Men Better Hair-dressers Than The Women Themselves? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Men Better Hair-dressers Than The Women Themselves? (822 Views)

Are Gay Men Better Dressers Than Straight Men? / What Do Hair Dressers Do That Really Annoy You? / Skimpy Dressers: Confidently Shy, Stupid, Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Better Hair-dressers Than The Women Themselves? by andicod1st(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
For quite sometime now I've noticed that most women-hairdressing saloon are precided by men. They men dress the hairs and even perform the manicuring and pedicuring operations on the women.. I began to wonder within myself, 'does it mean this guys that make these women's hairs are better than the female-hairdressers?'

So women in the house, which do you prefer to make your hair, a male hairdresser or your fellow female hairdresser?
Re: Are Men Better Hair-dressers Than The Women Themselves? by demmy55(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
andicod1st: 'does it mean this guys that make these women's hairs are better than the female-hairdressers?'
Yes and No.

Yes because the male hairdressers will know what will suit the female and what other men will love to see.
No because the male hairdressers may not be a good stylist but female customers troop to his saloon because they love men touching their hair, fingers, toes etc.

If na you get fine female barber for ur street nko? U no go dey go her saloon ni undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Stop Hair Loss / Brazilian Hair, Indian Hair, European Hair And China Hair For Sale! / The Fitness Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.