Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Emotional DISASTER. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emotional DISASTER. (3251 Views)

Boredom Made Me Do It! - A Short Emotional Boy Tale. / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / Which Books/Novels Made You Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional DISASTER. by Kingso23: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
richard's father was the favourite senate candidate of hispopular political party before the attack that claimed the lives of all members of his family, except richard who was not around during the attack . He was adviced to live the village for fear that his father's assailants might come after him no the belief that he might want to avange his father's death. He heeded the advice and fled the village. Richard came to the city empty handed. His father has invested all his wealth in the election. He has nothing to fall back on. He met an old school mate and told him his pathetic story. Frank sympathized with him and accomodated him in his house . But little did frank knew that his ordeal was far from being over.
One evening, frank's fiancee, jennifer visited him and met only richard at home. She was to pass the might there but frank has traveled out of town to come back in two days time. Jennifer immediately fell in love with richard and tried to seduce him but richard rebuffed her advances. She became ashamed of herself and threatened to deal with richard for not responding to her amorous antics. She left the house before frank returned from his travel and when frank asked her why she could not wait, she lied that richard attempted to rape her. So she ran out out of the house for her safety . Frank trusted richard so much that he could not in any way belive her tale but jennifer threatened to call of their mariage if he refused to deal with richard. Of course the power of woman made frank to throw richard his best friend out of his house without trying to find out weather he is guilty as charged or not. That was in the middle of the night and richard has nowhere to go. He managed to sleep in the varanda and very early the following morning he set out on an aimless journey, not knowing where to go he flagged down a taxi that was heading to festac town...
Re: Emotional DISASTER. by Kingso23: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
This story is notin but a product of kingso's imagination, dropping it like its hot! Lets in thre cool
Re: Emotional DISASTER. by IZUKWU(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cool
Kingso23: This story is notin but a product of kingso's imagination, dropping it like its hot! Lets in thre cool
Re: Emotional DISASTER. by yemi2plus(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice story line. Why not start by writing your Noun in capital letter?
Re: Emotional DISASTER. by Kingso23: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2013
''whre are you going to'' The taxi driver asked.
''Anywhere! Just go!'' he replied to the astonishment of other passengers including Joy who he sat beside. All the passengers looked with misgiving at the haggardly dressed but hansome young man. The driver drove off and after some distance, joy saw a friend of hers and hurriedly got down, forgetting her envelope containing foreing currencies and valuable documents. Richard did not dicover it until the taxi got to the final destination and every passenger has gone out. He quietly collected it, paid the driver and disembarked. When the driver had gone, he opened it and discovered the items, pasport with valid American visa on it and some US Dolaers. He thought for a while and it downed on him that Joy would run mad whenever she disovered that the envelope was missing. With the assistance of the address on the parcel, he traced Joy's home. He found the address and behold, it was a manificent building standing before him. He entered the compound and knocked on the entrance door.
''Good afternoon ma'' he greeted as maureen, Joy's mother opened the door.
''Good aftarnoon'' she replied. ''How can i help you?''
''I am looking for Joy. Is she in?''
''any previous appointment?'' she asked peering closely at him.
''Not really. Just that she forgot her parcel in the taxi we boarded together.'' Richard replied and extended the parcel her.
Maureen was so happy and exited that such a kind hearted person stll exist in the society. She quickly called her husband and they gave Richard a warm treatment
Re: Emotional DISASTER. by Kingso23: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Soon Joy came back. She had earlier gotten home only to discover her parcel missing and left in search of the taxi driver without divulging her problem to her parents; a mission which offered little hope of success.
'' this young man found your parcel and decided to return it,'' her father Chief Ekwulu told her. ''You should be thankful to him'' he said
''Thanks alot.God will surely reward you,'' Joy enthused happily.
She then looked closely at Richard and recognized him.
''I did notice an uneasy look on your face throughout the ride,'' Joy remarked. '' Did you lose some one or what?''
Richard looked at her strait on the face and tears strolled down his cheeks.
''Sorry if i brought back the memories but i belive it would help alot if you shared your burden with us,'' Joy said
''Just that i dont know whre to begin,'' he said sadly.
''Start from the begining.C'mon!''
Richard narrated his ordeal to Chief Ekwulu's family and they felt deeply sorry for him.
"we are deeply sorry for all you have home through," Chief Ekwulu began. "I am vary happy that despite there tribulations you still refuse to succumb to the temptation of the devil. My family shall help you and ensure you dont have to bother about anything."
Chief Ekwulu henceforth treated Richard as an adopted son since he never had one. He was a wealthy business man and had Joy as his only child. Later in the day, Richard was given a room of his own with a promise to help him get back to school as soon as is practicable.

(1) (Reply)

Amina / Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! / Please On Which Page Can I Find The Devil Who Loves Me By Davidflo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.