Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement (36802 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by onoja12: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: The same Access Bank whose DMD (who is also the MD-in-waiting) is notorious for wasting millions of naira on different actresses and runs girls every week, apart from the millions more he wastes every month to maintain permanent suites in hotels like Southern Sun and Wheatbaker? Yet they are subjecting people's children to this trauma in the name of employment?

This country is a sick joke, seriously.

if u don't like it set up ur own bank and don't enjoy the proceed of there labour,so tell me which bank executive anywhere in the world doesn't live comfortably.Nonse Nigerian are too lazy they want to get rich quick.when u then travel out u would do 4 jobs at once without complaining now tell me who is sick
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by ogbenichoky(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
First of all, you must have a 2.1, go through series of aptitude tests, and now this kind of outrageous conditions....what's the point?
sucks!!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by honeycandy(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
ucheo: am a banker, my observations is dat the OP is lying. Am not an access bank staff. Quote me any where he is trying to come in through d back door. Hence dos conditions to enable mgr justify the approval to take them through back door. Pre entry requirements has to do with age n qualifications of which access is harsh. Is after u have been recruited that ur branch head will now give u ur target which forms part of the branch, lets ask questions first abeg

Good thing you said you work with another bank. I don't work with access bank either, but I can tell you my friend that the OP isn't lying. A friend was asked to do the same. True story. That's the situation in access bank.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by papi365: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.
U RE GREATEST MUMU WIT UR SHOT SOCKET MOUTH
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by papi365: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Onyenna: Phuck!!!! 4 real!!? Jeeez!
Most Banks are like that these days!!! It's a pity!
JA,U RE RIT,I SERVE IN ENTERPRISE BANK AND THEIR REQUIREMENT NA D SAME,ONE FUNNY TIN IS DAT BANKERS RE SUFFERING,U WONT BELIEVE EXCEPT U ENTER D INDUSTRY. NA SUIT DEM DEY USE COVER THEIR PAINS.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by lolaluv1(f): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
titigbadamosi: 300milla hmm, well their own still beta pass Diamond bank o.M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friend was asked to bring N200 million as his target I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Diamond bank. ℓ̊ really wish something would be done to the requirements of these banks.

You can't even compare Diamond to Access in Anyway. Diamond recruitment process is very clean and in the training school, they bring the top-notch consultants to lecture you from Accountancy to Financial Statement Analysis to Etiquette. All these people would give you certificates at the end of the program, certificates that can be used to boost your CV should you decide you've had enough of Diamond.

You get paid almost 100k while in training school, with a medical bill of 60 so you can get treatment for free in a very good hospital should you fall ill.
And feeding is taken care of too.
And then a trainee can choose to walk away at any point unlike Access where you cannot and you have to work for two years.

Diamond cares about its staff much more than lot of banks out there..

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by femialiu(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
ucheo: am a banker, my observations is dat the OP is lying. Am not an access bank staff. Quote me any where he is trying to come in through d back door. Hence dos conditions to enable mgr justify the approval to take them through back door. Pre entry requirements has to do with age n qualifications of which access is harsh. Is after u have been recruited that ur branch head will now give u ur target which forms part of the branch, lets ask questions first abeg

its not a lie o, my friend's fiancée was in that same shoe in June, she was asked to raise 3m naira and 10 accounts...I was even forced to open account in access bank just to complete the 10 people required.... she now works there....
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by papi365: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:

You can't even compare Diamond to Access in Anyway. Diamond recruitment process is very clean and in the training school, they bring the top-notch consultants to lecture you from Accountancy to Financial Statement Analysis to Etiquette. All these people would give you certificates at the end of the program, certificates that can be used to boost your CV should you decide you've had enough of Diamond.

You get paid almost 100k while in training school, with a medical bill of 60 so you can get treatment for free in a very good hospital should you fall ill.
And feeding is taken care of too.
And then a trainee can choose to walk away at any point unlike Access where you cannot and you have to work for two years.

Diamond cares about its staff much more than lot of banks out there..
WHO TOLD U DAT? MTCHEEW I HOPE SAY,HEAR-SAY NO GO FINISH U.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
onoja12:

if u don't like it set up ur own bank and don't enjoy the proceed of there labour,so tell me which bank executive anywhere in the world doesn't live comfortably.Nonse Nigerian are too lazy they want to get rich quick.when u then travel out u would do 4 jobs at once without complaining now tell me who is sick

You white-collar criminals are always quick to cite "anywhere in the world" examples when it comes to enjoyment and comfort, but you are always quick to remind us of Nigeria's 'peculiar operating environment' whenever people mention global standards in corporate governance, business ethics, HR practices, and overall best practices. Does that not expose you clowns as shameless crooks?

Where else in the world will you find national banks giving such outrageous and unscrupulous pre-employment conditions to job candidates? Mr. World Traveller, abeg tell us!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by onyicindy: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
U are a big fool
pembisco:
call it watever! You tink those MDs nd other employees at d bank got their's on a plata of gold abi? D bank myt jst want 2 knw hw much effort u kn put in meetin up d requirements, they probably wnt 2 fish out d lazy do.gs like u who wl jst cm here nd say ''what a crazy job requirements'' rather than making any effort 2 meet up d requirements! Be wise nd stop bein lazy! Well, When you wake up from your slumber and face the reality of life, then you can qoute me again!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by lolaluv1(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
papi365: WHO TOLD U DAT? MTCHEEW I HOPE SAY,HEAR-SAY NO GO FINISH U.

You are the one that hearsay will finish!

Of course your friends will not tell your broke arzes what they are enjoying there. So that they will not start getting texts of: 'Guy, abeg raise me'.

It is only tales of woe they will keep telling you. Keeping their mouths firmly shut when they receive alerts of fat salaries and house bonuses and profit sharing.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by maxisfield(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jus 2weeks, omo see wickedness naso dey tek giv dem job...may God punish dem. Do dey want dem to steal crazy ppl angry
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by habiolah(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
I waz here!

Only in Mumudom...
No be small thang.

In other news: Read my signature and please respond +vely.

Over and Out!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by tete7000(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.
You are definitely without manner or how do you address people the way you just did. You knew him before or ever had a quarrel with him?
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by papi365: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:

You are the one that hearsay will finish!

Of course your friends will not tell your broke arzes what they are enjoying there. So that they will not start getting texts of: 'Guy, abeg raise me'.

It is only tales of woe they will keep telling you. Keeping their mouths firmly shut when they receive alerts of fat salaries and house bonuses and profit sharing.
LET ME TELL U,I WAS ONCE A MARKETER AT ENTERPRISE BANK FORMELY SPRING BANK. IF U HAV NEVA ENTERED U WONT BELIEVE UR EYEZ. WEN U ENTER,U WIL KNW PPLE RE SUFFERING,MOSTLY WEN U SEE DEM ON SUIT U WIL TINK DEY HAV GOT D WHOLE WORLD IN THEIR HANDS. FABU! SUFFERING AND SMILING IS BANK ORIGINAL NAME. MOST OF THEIR WORKERS LIVES ON LOAN. TWO WKS AFTER SALARY IS PAID,DEY RE DEM BROKE. DOSE UR FAKE FRIENDS WEY DEY TELL U DOSE LIES,WOULD DEY TEL U THEY RE SUFFERIN SO DAT U COULD LAUGH AT DEM? USE UR SENSE WISELY. DNT BE CARRIED AWAY WIT SUIT AND TIE. IF BANK IS SWEET,Y WULD TELL DAT ITS BAD?
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by tallceejay(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
mlqs: They are the gretest fool in the banking industry.If I have such ready made customers I won't even write a test to be employed in the best bank in Nigeria.

What will u do with d customers den? Take their money and help dem bank it ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by rahamAllah: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
You sound like you are so confined to your state boundaries. Take a look at how the multinational firms operates in other countries.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by lolaluv1(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
papi365: LET ME TELL U,I WAS ONCE A MARKETER AT ENTERPRISE BANK FORMELY SPRING BANK. IF U HAV NEVA ENTERED U WONT BELIEVE UR EYEZ. WEN U ENTER,U WIL KNW PPLE RE SUFFERING,MOSTLY WEN U SEE DEM ON SUIT U WIL TINK DEY HAV GOT D WHOLE WORLD IN THEIR HANDS. FABU! SUFFERING AND SMILING IS BANK ORIGINAL NAME. MOST OF THEIR WORKERS LIVES ON LOAN. TWO WKS AFTER SALARY IS PAID,DEY RE DEM BROKE. DOSE UR FAKE FRIENDS WEY DEY TELL U DOSE LIES,WOULD DEY TEL U THEY RE SUFFERIN SO DAT U COULD LAUGH AT DEM? USE UR SENSE WISELY. DNT BE CARRIED AWAY WIT SUIT AND TIE. IF BANK IS SWEET,Y WULD TELL DAT ITS BAD?

How is it the fault of the bank that they live on loans? Did the bank force them to take loans? Are their salaries not paid more promptly than most ministries?
But of course they live on loans having misspent their salaries on TGIF. Because I know people who have worked in the banking industry and have built mansions to live in and to let out and also have solid businesses.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by papi365: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:

How is it the fault of the bank that they live on loans? Did the bank force them to take loans? Are their salaries not paid more promptly than most ministries?
But of course they live on loans having misspent their salaries on TGIF. Because I know people who have worked in the banking industry and have built mansions to live in and to let out and also have solid businesses.
THEIR ALOT OF TINS HAPPENING IN D BANKING SECTOR,CORRUPTION IS IN BANK,CHECK OUT DOSE WHO BUILT HOUSES,ASK IF THEY GOT ANODA BIZNES THEY RE DOIN? AND IN SOME MINOR CASES WIT D HELP OF GOD SOME COULD A HOUSE NOT HOUSES. POLITICS IS BEING PLAYED IN BANK. HMM. THEIR IS NO AMOUNT OF TAKING DAT COULD MAKE U UNDERSTAND,BT WEN U ENTER,U GO KNOW SAY GORILA NA KING MONKEY. AT D END OF IT ALL,DEM GO USE U AND DUMP U,DAT U FEEL U WORTH NUFFIN.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by oladayo042: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
If they ask for 6 million that will not be touched for 180 days, ask that you will not be sacked for 18 years. What's the point in raising such a deposit when the bank can decide to 'rightsize' and let you off after 2 years?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by omiobo: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Truth be told that is a stupid policy.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by kinnad(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
LeJeun3: My own na N512, every weekend dem go wan use text message ki me!
Lol. my own is 650 naira 4 2 yrs nw. my own txt msg na die
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by defhenry(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
My 2 cents my brother, take it, try to do the best you can in the two weeks, they will judge you based on your efforts........i guess......and if you do not get the job after the two weeks period, count it as an experience. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.....from personal experience my brother..cheers
Boll2010: nice advice sir! U kid wil use dat,aint dat cool enuf
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by nikola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco:
call it watever! You tink those MDs nd other employees at d bank got their's on a plata of gold abi? D bank myt jst want 2 knw hw much effort u kn put in meetin up d requirements, they probably wnt 2 fish out d lazy do.gs like u who wl jst cm here nd say ''what a crazy job requirements'' rather than making any effort 2 meet up d requirements! Be wise nd stop bein lazy! Well, When you wake up from your slumber and face the reality of life, then you can qoute me again!

Gibberish begets More Gibberish. Give up already son.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Samakus(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Bleep Them n Bleep their sympatizers lyk u! If i was @ d interview, i wil tel them dese ryt to their face. Am no begger. Ppl shuld knw dat u ar goin dere 2 relinguish ur tym, treasure n talent 4 d few pot-bellied men 2 gain, so dnt beg dem. Unless u knw ur future is hopeless. I feel lyk killing dem! Lucky dem, am a christian n nt a Boko! Lmao
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by nikola(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback:
Tbh I've no idea what you expect me to do with this piece of information you've just given me undecided

Maybe "liked" it too? wink
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chopsyray(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by bayulll01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
All I can say is,its well even in the well and God is even awere
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by tunlex01(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
otokx: We hear that if you are employed in Access and decide to leave within 2 years, there is a clause that stipulates you pay a sum of not less than 2 million. Dunno how true this is.
Very true. Dat's after dis stage
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chucky234(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:

Hmmm bankers defending their ogas at the top in order to save their jobs, well done sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.