Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement (36800 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by OlowoB(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2013
Flyboy Zee: No wonder my account balance with them has remained N1,028.20K since 2006.
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!
. Access bank would among the top three most useless banks in these country in terms of th services rendered. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chimuchi(f): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Layabouts... undecided
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by write2obi(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.
Shut up kid
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by 4reigningqueen: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2013
alpha conde: Something tells me access bank is going down, their craze for accounts is now abnormal.

go down ke! Not with my N1000
***picks up ATM card and runs out of the house***

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by write2obi(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2013
vladimiros: that nothing

My BABALAWO requirement was too bring Virgin blood, Champions league Trophy, Pubic Hair of a madman, a shark tale, tortoise urine and my facebook password

haba
Now, that's some hard task
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by write2obi(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Just like modern day slave work: the only incentive is that the 'slaves' will be on suit and tie.
grin
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by sylve11: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: Are you sure this is a requirement for job or loan undecided

for once i have to liked ur post. cool
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Rajahh(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2013
My balance is about thesame too. I tot I was d only 1 thinking that way.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Candour(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2013
hmmm.... Nigeria we hail thee

When did having rich acquaintances become criteria for employment in a bank? I know some bank staff got their jobs like this but making it the standard at the face to face interview is taking it too far IMO.

We know banks have to survive and they have to do with deposits but we all must work collectively to reduce unemployment in this country otherwise before very long, all the policemen in Nigeria will not be able to protect these banks from the graduate armed robbers they create when they deny people jobs.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Boll2010: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco:
call it watever! You tink those MDs nd other employees at d bank got their's on a plata of gold abi? D bank myt jst want 2 knw hw much effort u kn put in meetin up d requirements, they probably wnt 2 fish out d lazy do.gs like u who wl jst cm here nd say ''what a crazy job requirements'' rather than making any effort 2 meet up d requirements! Be wise nd stop bein lazy! Well, When you wake up from your slumber and face the reality of life, then you can qoute me again!
v always known a wise man won't talk lyk dis.....so aw u sure if dy got it on plata of gold or not,so cuz of dt dy must do d same to odas......so it tru 300milln dy cld knw,dts is stupidity 4 u to use sum1 uvnt enrol to ur skul to bring u money witout caring whr it comes frm,I cld c u wld suport coruptn jst to get money up dia di!ckhead#sorry I told u dat......no 1 is been lazy,if dy were lazy dy wnt be dia to look 4 job......al I cld sense in u is jst a confused person,wu is frustrated n wld do anytn to c odas getn frustrated lyk him, did I cal u SADDIST#once again am sory to say dat to u sir
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by mikigen(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2013
AdexAbbey: 3rd to comment..... #Dancing kukere on top TRANSFORMER#
lol na die sure pass 4 u o!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by ochukoccna: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2013
A female friend employed by Access was given a 300mill target about 2 and a half years back embarassed
She didn't meet up but wasn't sacked though
Many men told her to drop down her panties (which she vehemently rejected) if she wants their deposits in Access
Pathetic angry sad
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by babydioku(f): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Nigerians are pathetic.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Policewoman(f): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2013
This is purely exploitative. Ask those Ogas doing the interview if they were asked to bring any shishi before being employed? Or if they kept them on one level or position for 5 to 6 years like they do now, would they hav attained the level of manager by now? Banking industry has gone to the dogs.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by stagger: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2013
If the bank's condition is too stringent, try something else. Is Access bank the only place to get employment?
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Belmot(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2013
baby_di_oku: Nigerians are pathetic.
You sound really pissed......
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by otokx(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2013
We hear that if you are employed in Access and decide to leave within 2 years, there is a clause that stipulates you pay a sum of not less than 2 million. Dunno how true this is.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Exponental(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2013
I think they are trying to let them know and understand dat d "BURDEN" ahead is not a joke.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2013
The same Access Bank whose DMD (who is also the MD-in-waiting) is notorious for wasting millions of naira on different actresses and runs girls every week, apart from the millions more he wastes every month to maintain permanent suites in hotels like Southern Sun and Wheatbaker? Yet they are subjecting people's children to this trauma in the name of employment?

This country is a sick joke, seriously.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chygoz3(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2013
otokx: We hear that if you are employed in Access and decide to leave within 2 years, there is a clause that stipulates you pay a sum of not less than 2 million. Dunno how true this is.
It is true. I'm currently in Lagos because I came for their first interview. During the interview which lasted for less than 5 minutes
, I was told of their training bond which requires you to work with them for a minimum of 2 yrs or you pay 2 million naira. That means you will be required to bring someone with 2 million naira to serve as guarantor prior to employment. I had barely gotten home that day when I got another invite for a panel interview the following day. I just told them to reschedule it. which kind condition be that?
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by midoswagx1: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Naija tinz...aw do U̶̲̥̅̊ want a fresh greaduate 2 meet dat requirement...mtchewwww slavery
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by meerkat(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2013
This isn't where we intended to be. Please, can somebody tell me how we got here?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by arimahoseloka(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2013
access bank is a fraud. useless lowlife bankers
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2013
Pls, kindly help me talk to those nitwits in the IT section, to stop sending me irrelivant messages. I don't need the account anymore. angry Idiotas that kept deducting my money. angry
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by ucheo: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2013
am a banker, my observations is dat the OP is lying. Am not an access bank staff. Quote me any where he is trying to come in through d back door. Hence dos conditions to enable mgr justify the approval to take them through back door. Pre entry requirements has to do with age n qualifications of which access is harsh. Is after u have been recruited that ur branch head will now give u ur target which forms part of the branch, lets ask questions first abeg

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by yungblurd(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2013
vladimiros: that nothing

My BABALAWO requirement was too bring Virgin blood, Champions league Trophy, Pubic Hair of a madman, a shark tale, tortoise urine and my facebook password

haba
Lmao!! This bros na fool, why you wan' kill me with laugh here? I gats call my lawyer, this is homicide.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Deeaba(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: faints before i finish reading this)))))))))))))))))
Pours water on you to revive you. Oops thank God he is not dead
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2013
sylve11:

for once i have to liked ur post. cool
Tbh I've no idea what you expect me to do with this piece of information you've just given me undecided

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Ninilowo(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2013
Am sure banking and finance as a course will soon be scrap in our institutions of higher learning in ds country.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by ecolime(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
The op is right. Their entry level requirements are kinda stringent. A maximum age of 24, 6 million naira deposit and 2 years bond. All these because of a job... Na waoh
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by onoja12: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
ladies and gentle men,you all welcomed westernization,so why are u complaining over capitalism,thats the machine of a modern society,as far as i know the bank is owned by private investors,so its either u comply or get lost,when ever u can own ur own bank u can dash peoples money for free,for now if u need money work for it
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by dhoy: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.
Mr. Man,wen pple r making intellectual contributions/coments pls dnt tlk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.