Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! (14853 Views)

Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady / Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Prettyberrys(f): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hi , I've used classic white soap which toned me a little but made me darker after 2 weeks. I've used clear difference soap and its cream but experienced a darker skin after a month of usage . Right now am using extract soap and epiderm cream on my face, but my body is dark while my face is toned. Pls I need a cream and soap that will give me toned skin. Am chocolate in complexion, pls help!
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by omorsexie(f): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Visit mary kay megastore N more, 15 akinremi str anifowose ikeja. Add them on bbm 315D6918. They sell purely original products straight from the US
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Prettyberrys(f): 3:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Thanks omorsexi, but I don't wanna use their products . Heard a lot about their products, not good news though. Can you suggest something else? Besides I'm not in Lagos at the moment ....thank you.
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by omorsexie(f): 4:18am On Aug 24, 2013
They dont sell marykay products only. They do avon, aveeno, palmers, fair n white, neutrogena etc. All original. You can place ur order n dy will send to u whereva u are.i m very sure abt the originality of their products sha
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by estilo(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2013
@omorsexie, hope their stuffs are nt too expensive? I will check there one of dis days.
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by omorsexie(f): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Estilo, dr stuff aint too xpnsive buh a bit more dan d prices u r used to outside since dy r original.
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
my dear for a even tone skin go and buy uv crystal white lightening milk if u re in ph, u will get it at one cosmetics shop (mumet) not sure of the name but it starts wit M, @psychiatric road rumuigbo
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by estilo(f): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2013
@omorsexie, I guess the store don't open on Saturdays coz I was dere on Sat and it was locked.
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Prettyberrys(f): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2013
STACYM: my dear for a even tone skin go and buy uv crystal white lightening milk if u re in ph, u will get it at one cosmetics shop (mumet) not sure of the name but it starts wit M, @psychiatric road rumuigbo
Am not in ph dearie, am in akwaibom will check here, how much is it and how soon will I begin to see results?
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by omorsexie(f): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
estilo: @omorsexie, I guess the store don't open on Saturdays coz I was dere on Sat and it was locked.
@estilo, dy open on sats buh i tink dy close by 5pm on sats
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2013
It's 4k, as for result I can say exactly, but u have to be patience when it comes to skin care
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2013
It's 4k, as for result I cant say exactly, but u have to be patience when it comes to skin care
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Bukato: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Begin d jorny of crystal white milk nd u'l come bck 2 gv testimony. Cal me on 08033778919 or bb pin 290e82c5. I sell original cosmetics. Crystal milk, double nd tripple serums, nd d shower gel nd mny more avlble.
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Ramatspa(f): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Steam Bath + Facials( with Micro dermabrassion) + Body Polishing + Organique SPA bath collection ( which include a face towel, shower gel + brightening lotion+ body mist), which would have cost a total sum of N21,000 now N13,000 at Organique SPA, Ikeja GRA & Gbagada.
Call or WhatAPP 08099517769 BB pin 29F820E2
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by homesodear: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by lizzyfetny: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2014
for you to achieve that glowing skin you can contact fetny skincare on 07018654141 or 07014565895 or bb pin 7e29fab4.our available products are whitening cream,toning cream, glowing cream, whitening serum,whitening soap,kojic acid soap, glutta soap,cream and pills for lightening,dark knuckles,elbow nd knees cream,stretch mark cream,face cream,toning face cream,cellulite cream etc.@ affordable prices.and we offer training on skincare.
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by KellyNicole(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Use original fair n white lotion( pink one)(2,400) and fair n white soap(1100)..
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by emmiewealth(f): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
1stLadyRobinho: Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce some of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP. Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun (cam wood)in it raw form, honey, cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots,Tamarin (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few.

We also have Herbal whitening Soap, Cream Mixing Without HIDDEN STERIODS.... please contact us for bookings on 08106743161 or Olabiswemmy029@gmail.com.
Pls where can I get the spa soap in lagos
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls call this number 07059900676 & 09027671957 or 2BFFE36F
emmiewealth: .
Pls where can I get the spa soap in lagos
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by ladymichael: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2014
@ PRETTYBERRY

MAJOR ERROR ON YOUR PATH , DO NOT USE LIGHTENING CREAMS DURING DAY TIME ONLY NIGHT.
EXFOLIATE 2CE A WEEK.
USE ALOE VERA GEL E.G FRUIT OF THE EARTH TO ACT AGAINST SUNBURN
IF YOU MUST LIGHTEN, THEN DO IT WISELY . WE DONT WANT YOU AGING BEFORE MY GRAND MOTHER ( LOL .
CHEERS,DARLING

1 Like

Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Shulaudrey: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Contact 08103134563, bbm 76524cab for your skin issues
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by Omolorlar(f): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Contact Diplad skincare & more for your flawless skintone,maintenance of ur skin or any of ur skin problem e.t.c,we make your skin spotless &flawless...(Also for your hairdo of different styles we are alwyz there for you)..contact us on 331A0822(bbm pin) or 08132780613,07030998793 or dipladskincare@yahoo.com. We deliver to u anywhere,anytime.your beauty our utmost priority. (Pls strictly herbal)
Re: Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! by misskungfup: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello glamorous beau,we have new products in stock,special whitening black soap,lightening black soap,carrot soap,tamarind body wash,skin eraser,sunscreen,lightening serum,brightening oil,glow oil,kojie san soaps,glutathione soaps,cream mixes. Contact us on 263D25ED/08092642394

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin / Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" / ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.