Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,081 members, 7,832,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Omawunmi Drops New Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawunmi Drops New Single (464 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawunmi Drops New Single by dharmone: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Omawumi Megbele is set to wow her fans as she drops her latest single, Somori, produced by Phillkeys.
The "Bottom Belle" crooner said that the new single is basically to mentor younger ones. “Probably due to my modest upbringing, you cannot see me praising myself. But with this song, I did something different,” she said.
She said the song will inspire the young ones to stand out in anything they do and be positive about life. “It’s a challenge to all of them. No matter what, they can be the best in anything they do.”[url][/url]http://dharmonevents..com/2013/08/omawumi-drops-single.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Celebrities Vote / Why I Set Up 234radio, DJ O'kay Megamixer / Watch Promo Of New Igbo TV Channel- Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.