Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm (11285 Views)

Olisa Metuh And Yerima The Bail Differences - Just Check This. / Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by kstyle2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
If only we had d likes of peter griffin...he wud jst walk in2 d studio n end d maggot's life
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by ify84(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=vizboy]Papa: Papa Emeka is
coming to collect d
money i owed him.
When he comes, tell him
i have traveled. U hear??
Akpos: yes Papa. Papa Emeka entered: Akpos where is ur
father?? Akpos: he has travelled. Papa Emeka: when is
he
coming bak? Akpors: wait, let me go
and ask him? (Akpos went inside,
open d bak of d door and said): Papa, papa
Emeka said when are u coming bak??
Papa: tell
him next week. Akpos ran bak and said:
Papa Emeka, my dady
said i should tell u dat he wil be bak next week. Papa Emeka: ok, go and
tell him dat if he comes
bak next week, he should let me know. The Question is:
WHO IS
MORE FOOLISH??

Follow www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom for more jokes or visit www.mfunnyjokes.com[/quote

d answer is dat d writer's of dix joke Is more foolish.... akpos could have ran inside to use d landline to ask his father when he is coming back and d man is. supposed to assume as such....

1 Like

Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by joeace2020(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
ify84: d answer is dat d writer's of dix joke Is more
foolish.... akpos could have ran inside to use d
landline to ask his father when he is coming
back and d man is. supposed to assume as
such....

thank you... you get sense

shame on FG and ASUU
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by akandea(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
How people go know say he no get shame if he no carry his dirty clothing outside. I keep wondering what his defense will be.
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Make una free Yerima jorr:::Mtcheww
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by mrlaw93(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
vizboy: Papa: Papa Emeka is
coming to collect d
money i owed him.
When he comes, tell him
he
Papa Emeka, my dady
tell him dat if he comes
WHO IS
MORE FOOLISH??

Follow www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom for more jokes or visit www.mfunnyjokes.com
you of course for typing dis nonsense here... ode Lagos
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
I hate u people (christians) because of your hatred to islam. If a christian man marries a 16year old girl u'll say nothing. But if a muslim marries a gairl of that same age u'll call him pedophile. Whats rong with u?? Underage marriage is our right as muslims and nobody will force u todo it. I myself cant marry underage girl for some reason but doesnt mean i cant give out my underage girl out for marriage if she's ok with it. Why cant you ppl leave us alone?? Christians are hypocrites of the first order. If a muslim marries underage girl, prophet muhammad marries an underaged girl, yes he did. But everyone has forgotten his first wife was a 45year old widow when he was just 25 years old. We are asked to emulate the prophet thats why watever he did serve as a teaching to us. The way he married both a widow and underage aisha is simply telling us you can marry both underage and overage girl and nothing is wrong about that provided its not a forced marriage, and also marriage itself is not compulsory talkless of marrying a teenage girl. Even among muslims is not every muslim dat like marrying teenage girls, then why is it your problem xstians?? Why

4 Likes

Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
cannonnier:

Sorry bross. You definately don't know a thing about yarima.

Love to c u wallow in ignorance.

#Teamyarima

let this be d last time u'll quote me when u're senselessly supporting child molestation
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by drawclose: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
babagy82: I hate u people (christians) because of your hatred to islam. If a christian man marries a 16year old girl u'll say nothing. But if a muslim marries a gairl of that same age u'll call him pedophile. Whats rong with u?? Underage marriage is our right as muslims and nobody will force u todo it. I myself cant marry underage girl for some reason but doesnt mean i cant give out my underage girl out for marriage if she's ok with it. Why cant you ppl leave us alone?? Christians are hypocrites of the first order. If a muslim marries underage girl, prophet muhammad marries an underaged girl, yes he did. But everyone has forgotten his first wife was a 45year old widow when he was just 25 years old. We are asked to emulate the prophet thats why watever he did serve as a teaching to us. The way he married both a widow and underage aisha is simply telling us you can marry both underage and overage girl and nothing is wrong about that provided its not a forced marriage, and also marriage itself is not compulsory talkless of marrying a teenage girl. Even among muslims is not every muslim dat like marrying teenage girls, then why is it your problem xstians?? Why

Bros take am easy! You don win, oh ya start preparing ur underage daughter to be, for marriage to Senator Yerima.

Even though you hate us, we love you, for our God is d God of love.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by leggo: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
rusep:

But when your pastors are servicing young boys, you did not call for protest abi?
so that justifies wat he's doing?
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by leggo: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
babagy82: I hate u people (christians) because of your hatred to islam. If a christian man marries a 16year old girl u'll say nothing. But if a muslim marries a gairl of that same age u'll call him pedophile. Whats rong with u?? Underage marriage is our right as muslims and nobody will force u todo it. I myself cant marry underage girl for some reason but doesnt mean i cant give out my underage girl out for marriage if she's ok with it. Why cant you ppl leave us alone?? Christians are hypocrites of the first order. If a muslim marries underage girl, prophet muhammad marries an underaged girl, yes he did. But everyone has forgotten his first wife was a 45year old widow when he was just 25 years old. We are asked to emulate the prophet thats why watever he did serve as a teaching to us. The way he married both a widow and underage aisha is simply telling us you can marry both underage and overage girl and nothing is wrong about that provided its not a forced marriage, and also marriage itself is not compulsory talkless of marrying a teenage girl. Even among muslims is not every muslim dat like marrying teenage girls, then why is it your problem xstians?? Why
wow!! this essay is brilliant.Not

you practice childRape and you claim its your right.
clap fir yourself. Oya take scholarship
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by pri3stess(f): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
This one na the peedhophile abi?
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by kreamidiva(f): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Its 9 pm tomorrow abi? I'm already tuned in....
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by dam4sam: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
[size=18pt]So we are going to be assaulted once again, with the rantings of that PHEDOPHILE, Sen. Sanni YERIMA?

AARRRGGGHHHH.....[/size]

***Falls down and Die****
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by dam4sam: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
babagy82: I hate u people (christians) .....Underage marriage is our right as muslims .....If a muslim marries underage girl, prophet muhammad marries an underaged girl, yes he did. ...... We are asked to emulate the prophet thats why watever he did serve as a teaching to us.

Aaah, if this is the mentality of the average MUSLIM, now l can understand "WHY THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE"!
**Suicide Bombings
**Beheadings
**Forced Conversion to Islam, Aggression and intolerance
**Phedophilia
**War, War and always killing other people

Religion of PEACE, abi? shocked shocked shocked
Okay, l don hear you.
grin grin grin
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Gboliwe: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
What I hate most is the smile or is it grin on his face while answering the questions.
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by webcam(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
@babagy82 please go and back Cow. am sure you among those that just join muslim in the evening...
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
smh
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
dam4sam:

Aaah, if this is the mentality of the average MUSLIM, now l can understand "WHY THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE"!
**Suicide Bombings
**Beheadings
**Forced Conversion to Islam, Aggression and intolerance
**Phedophilia
**War, War and always killing other people

Religion of PEACE, abi? shocked shocked shocked
Okay, l don hear you.
grin grin grin
Go get a life
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by extension: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Different world-in western world Yerima should serving jail term for molesting a child,but in Nigeria, a senator.
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by searay(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
OC cool: and hear no evil
...and speak no evil
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Another "Oga at the Top" interview..Ok nw!! Hope there won't be any bombshell that wuld trend afterwards?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by NFSBob(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: The women should organise children, lead them for protest and rain curse on him in front of Channels building
naija women re too religious for them τ̅☺ organise a protest especially on sundayt
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by killuminati(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
What is that?undecided
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by drawclose: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
NFS Bob: naija women re too religious for them τ̅☺ organise a protest especially on sundayt

Pls note it will not be a live show, but a recorded interview. Sunday 9pm
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Freedani(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Look at u! U think opening your smelly vocal cavity here is the best thing u can do for your religion? No wonder u wont hesitate to stride an explosive in your ass to kill because your terrorist breeding manual aka quoran said so.because prophet mohamed marries an underage girl has now garranttee u to do that. Even when have conscience? just because mohamed did that has now made it right for u to follow suit? Spit on your coconut head mr underage marriage
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by kolamilan(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2013
vizboy: Papa: Papa Emeka is
coming to collect d
money i owed him.
When he comes, tell him
he
Papa Emeka, my dady
tell him dat if he comes
WHO IS
MORE FOOLISH??

Follow www.facebook.com/laughwithmedotcom for more jokes or visit www.mfunnyjokes.com
you, because this section is not a joke section.
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by rahamAllah: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2013
uzoo: Anyone Tuning In To The Interview Of A Paedophile By 9pm 25th Aug On Channelstv?

I just watched a short clips of the interview...wait a minute...need to use the loo (Buullluooooogghh..i just threw up) lipsrsealed

The Header sounds subjective.
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by rahamAllah: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2013

Its underage according to western secularist ideology not according to orthodox Christian or Islamic ideology.
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by cannonnier(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Kamsy10:

let this be d last time u'll quote me when u're senselessly supporting child molestation

:-/
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
rahamAllah:

Its underage according to western secularist ideology not according to orthodox Christian or Islamic ideology.
I concur. But our christians are just brainwashed by the secular world to the extent they have forgotten they are christians. Even if Nigeria is a secular country doesnt mean you must obey all the rules of the state even if they go contrary to ur religion. Thats why i call them hypocritos.
Re: Yerima Interview Will Be On ChannelsTV Tomorrow At 9pm by cannonnier(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
please someone should brief us about the interview

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections / Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? / PDP Condemns Attack On Wada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.