Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally (14128 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Nigerian Muslims Visit Churches In Kano Today In Show Of Solidarity! / Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by seanet02: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2013
apacheguy:
U re a muslim by name, in concept & understanding of what islam is, u re not...what is the crime of mursi or the Muslim brotherhood which makes them to b insincere, state them, i want to hear, list the crimes they hv committed
So you don't know it is unfair to impose an Islamic constitution on Christians when they were also citizens?
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2013
useless baboons
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by seanet02: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2013
vladimiros:

Most egyptians are anti-Morsi

the ones protesting are Muslim brotherhood.. who didn't wina majority

I am not even muslim and i KNOW
Bloody lie
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by vladimiros: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2013
AnanseK:

So JTF are southern Nigeria Christians ? The last time I saw list of Nigeria soldiers from JTF killed by BH , a large proportion of them were Muslim northerners. We honor all of them in life and in death. JTF is not a Christian army. We are all fighting BH and civilian JTF is mainly Muslim.

my guy go and sit down..you don't know what you are saying

we are saying when did this Muslims speak up as one body one force against Boko..

secondly.. this egypt $hit is only in Naija they are complaining, did you see Egyptians crying for you when you were bombed by Boko?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by lorddannie: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2013
otomatic: protest leader Sheik Abubakar Mujahid? Doesn't Mujahid mean someone who fights (terrorist)?. i hope the security agencies are following closely. this could be the beginnings of another terrorist organisation. afterall i never saw anyone protesting NIgeria's military coups.
no sir, it means someone who fights non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by FLYFIRE(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
sexytabhi: What business do they have with egypt

@ST, dont mind these people. They had better be ready because I saw Tunisians this morning protesting & calling for the ouster of thier islamic leader. Mad people.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Ukonuandrew(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
I tink Sheikh Abubakar Mujahid is jus playing politics 2 be notice by Mohamed Mosi & Muslim Brotherhood jus in case dey suceed.
It always lok smirt but d end thereof, he wl nt b able 2 control it.
Wisdom is profitable 2 direct.
because u tink u can see ur blindnes remain. God hv mercy on u.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by hustla(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Some Nigerian Muslims can be stupid!
Book Haram never do??

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by vladimiros: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
seanet02:
Bloody lie

the Muslism brotherhood does ot represent the whole egypt

do ur own research
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=18pt]These id-iots will not come out to demonstrate against Boko Haram.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Samabu07(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Is it with this kind of mentality some lunatics are calling for revolution in Nigeria? When they are neck deep in religion with ethnicity.
When has it been our business to protest for a foreign country when Northen Nigeria is been rocked with terrorism. Has any sect or group rallied for peace? Not to talk of innocent lives n properties lost.
When Israel- lebanon summer war last in 2006, group of kano-hausas rallied for peace and in the end tempering with Nigerian lives n properties too.
Listen you fools, the lebanese are so haters of you blacks. You stop licking their asses because their native language is arabic. They hate you. And you still protest for them.
I wonder why JTF didn't frog jump the over 5000 man marched "peace" rally.
Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by aliyubaka: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Bastards Nigerian Muslims protesting what they don't know. Islam is the most silly of all religion in the whole world and Muslims are the most foolish people on earth. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by optimusprime2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wetin com concern these Mugu's fa?
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Ibime(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
How does protesting in Nigeria help them achieve their goal?

Mschew! That's like protesting Turkmenistan issues in Papau New Guinea.

Jobless eediots, they should take their protest to Saudi Arabia or Washington.

Looks like aimless and misguided protesting is the in-thing up North.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Horus(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by iHustle(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
apacheguy:
U re a muslim by name, in concept & understanding of what islam is, u re not...what is the crime of mursi or the Muslim brotherhood which makes them to b insincere, state them, i want to hear, list the crimes they hv committed

Mursi dissolved the parliament and judiciary and declared himself a new pharaoh. Is that democracy? Is that what he was voted to do? You Mursi supporters are hypocritical.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Ayatullah(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
seanet02:
Shut ya mouth,,
I am not a terrorist like you and your brothers

Your mouth is still stinking.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by MrMurdah: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Most of these peeps do not even know what Morsi looks like.

Crowd for hire.

500 naira for a nitwit.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Elfenomeno(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
apacheguy:

Shut up, Islamist! So you don't know the brotherhood is anti social and modernity? Always seeking to reverse the world to the 7th century with their dream super Caliphate State, which isn't welcome anymore in our contemporary world. Membership of the brotherhood should be a crime. Assad's father in Syria, Saddam in Iraq, Mubarak in Egypt all killed them mercilessly. Stupid animals

For better understanding, read this link

m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23810527
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Gorrbachev: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
According to Betathings, Over 90% of muslims are Passive Terrorist. So, why would they pretest against Boko haram?
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by AyeeIdris(f): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Stupid stunts like this is what embarrasses the rest of us. Isn't Eygpt predominately muslims? Wetin concern us? Why can't we fix our own problems? *Hits head on the wall over and over again*
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by theSpark(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
They for charter 5 A380 airbuses to Cairo to really show their displeasure. People self dey take panadol for middle east (arab) problems, people whose standard of living is higher than yours. Why didnt they march against the injustice BH is doing to Kanuri people in Maidugu?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by theSpark(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ayee Idris: Stupid stunts like this is what embarrasses the rest of us. Isn't Eygpt predominately muslims? Wetin concern us? Why can't we fix our own problems? *Hits head on the wall over and over again*

Go easy on the poor wall grin . I feel ur pain.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Horus: Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
If they should ask one of them "who is Morsi" they dont know. Then why r they protesting?.

THIS IS LIKE MASSOB FLYING ISRAEL FLAG. Nigeria need total overhaul.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
what stake exactly do these people have in egypt? Or they want Morsi to be Buhari's runing mate? Instead of this baseless protest(like there is no more protestable issue that concern them in Nig.), their bokoharam elite force should be deplore to Egypt to rescue Morsi from detention. 2015 thing in my mind -crying more than the bereaved; what now happen when they become the loser again?
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by dfav: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
@op

Plz note that the Northern Nigerians are more loyal to their Islamic family and their constitution anywhere in the world than Nigeria and her constitution.
The one Nigeria is just because of oil money from the south
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by adebayosun02: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
My take:
The organizer and the followers of this protest are fools all together, y cant they all charter jet and fly down to Egypt to demonstrate their useless and evil act. we Nigerians are tired of all the havoc and setback caused by this their so called religion. Infact, I am in support of the view that 90% of all Muslims are "passive terrorist". Check all places in the world, the most unsaved places are where these fools dominate; its characterized with blood shed then I begin to ask myself questions if the so called god they serve is a BLOOD sucker. Why cant they practice what they claimed their so called religion portray? if they cant then it means they should stop deceiving people by saying "it is a religion of peace".

My opinion.
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by vedaxcool(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Well what can I say, it seems more of a global phenomenon, and it is a free world, hopefully most of the pseudo - democrats who want to have the final say on what others can do based on their own definition of what democracy is about!

anyway let me intensify your heart ache more, muslims can sign a gobal petition for muslims here

http://muslimsformorsi.com/
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by curtain: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Evestar200: I have a feeling that the person that start the protest is an Egyptian,,, But wait o! what relation do Nigeria Have with Egypt?
SENATOR YARIMA'S UNDER-AGE WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by vedaxcool(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
curtain: SENATOR YARIMA'S UNDER-AGE WIFE.

May be moses and the red sea grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

May be moses and the red sea grin grin grin grin grin

Non sequitor

That did not follow...abeg try again because it didnt mske sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech / EFCC Denies Obiano Bail, May Get Court Order To Hold Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.