Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. (4847 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Cestmoi1(f): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2013
This Ese Walters story is true.
I was introduced to the
church in Abuja by my
childhood friend, who moved
to Abuja from Calabar two
years before I did. When I
joined, she was also a PCU
worker. I really felt welcome
in the church up until my
friend started having
problems with other women.
She told me it was because
Pastor Biodun trusted her
with so many official things
even above workers that
were there before her. I
believed her until the day she
had an misunderstanding
with another worker who
called her ‘Ashewo Mary
Magdalene’ in the church.
After that, her enthusiasm
for church started waning
while mine was getting
stronger till the day she told
me she was leaving the
church and shortly after she
left. By that time, Pastor
Biodun had developed an
interest in counseling me and
then started telling me to
take my friend's place as a
PCU worker. I was reluctant
because I didnt feel like
coming to church early and
leaving late but Pastor
Zbiodun assured me that his
personal driver will pick me
and drop me off and so I
agreed. I started work as
arranged but after a while, I
noticed that the pastor did
not respect personal space
when talking to me when we
were alone.
He would stand soooooo
close and rub my upper arms
or my back which made me
very uncomfortable. The final
straw was when he said I
should go with him to Lagos
to take notes and transfer
same online immediately for
some Pentecostal thing he
was attending and he knew I
was very computer literate. I
was excited till we reached
Lagos and I realized that only
one room was booked at the
Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of
course I complained and the
Pastor called the front desk
( or pretended to) to demand
for another room. He said
they would call back when
the room was ready. He then
told me to help massage his
back becos he has back ache
from sitting on the flight. I
said I was tired since it was
already after 8. He then
insisted I lay down on the
bed to rest while waiting. I
said I preferred to sit at the
desk and he laughed saying
that I was acting like a small
girl or a village uneducated
girl. He then went in to take a
shower. I then called the
front desk to remind then
about the extra room. I
wasn’t surprised when I was
told that they had vacant
rooms and that nobody had
requested for an extra room.
By this time, I knew what
was up and was ready for
the fool. I opened his pouch
and saw his wallet which had
his licence. Took a picture of
the wallet and the Licence on
the pillow on the bed with
my head in the shot. I
opened the door and took
several pictures of myself,
the wallet and the Licence
with the room number. Came
back in, once I heard the
shower stop, I started audio
recording on my BB. He
came out with a towel
around his waist and started
telling me how attracted he
was to me. He said many
derogatory things about his
wife, calling her a postcard…
pretty on the outside but flat
and empty upstairs. He said
sex with her was like having
sex with a cold dead fish…he
tried to kiss me and I stood
up, picked up my travelling
bag, moved to the door,
opened it and quickly took a
picture of him, standing with
a towel around him. He
started begging. I called him
all sorts of names and
insisted he give me money
for a separate room or I
would scream ’rape’. To cut a
long story short, he asked
me to shut the door, I
refused, he brought out 2
bundles of N1000 and asked
me to delete before he gives
me the money. I told him he
was in no position to
negotiate. Got the money,
left the Randy goat with a
deflated erection and
checked into another room.
First thing the next morning,
I left for ABJ. By the way,
remember my
childhood friend that
introduced me toCOZA? I
narrated my experience to
her and she confessed that
she was sleeping with Biodun
for over a year, even on his
marital bed when his wife
travelled. Oga Pastor, try and
deny my story publicly and
see American wonder….I still
have the pictures and our
conversation on tape. Thank
God for technology!!!!!!
Franca E.
Im so shocked.
source-
www.theheraldng.com/another-alleged-victim-of-pastor-biodun-steps-forward/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013
you like it and him...you knew you should have and missed doing him
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by madone: 1:22am On Aug 25, 2013
All this mombo jombo talks.who send you to the pastor's church in the first place? Miss miracle seeker pastor toaster.its you ladies that will not allow this paStors to be o

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by taiocol: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2013
nw make we wait 4 d pastor to reply
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by musaajebor(m): 1:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Anybody know any COZA branch in kaduna? Plz kindly give me d location cow I will lyk to "test and see"

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by phecs: 4:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Na waoooooh!see wetin shepard thy do to the sheep!instead of leadin them rightly,u allow ur erection lead the way!ops to you if u re lyin against d MOG know that u wl definetly be curse
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by ednut1(m): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2013
fowl yansh don open, a close friend of mine also joined wen we were in skul, she neva graduate despite 2 extra years, will go to abj, kad, and so, on her bday she got a curve4 ( wen it first came out) from a junior pastor, dat church self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Nigerian men will never change. Even pastor don join too. I give up!
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by raeez(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2013
Nigeria is the only country where scandal doesn't affect our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2013
raeez: Nigeria is the only country where scandal doesn't affect our leaders.

Where you have ppl supporting them, what do you expect. cheesy
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by tomzman: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmmn! If this story is true, then at least this one was wiser than that dumb Ese or whatever she calls herself. Well, I'll wait and hear the Pastor's side of the story before I make further comments.
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by opei(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2013
*fingers crossed* waiting for the pastorz response.am sure some peeps will make it to that church today!!
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by nerodenero: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2013
I dont want to be too quick to judge Fine boy Pastor but I think something is fishy here.Even if these ladies are lying,why accuse him alone?I dont think Fine boy pastor will respond to these allegations but if he does,I just cant wait to hear his response.We forget God and worship our pastors.I think the Christian of today have made their pastor a demi-god and a standard rather than the Bible.It is indeed a crazy world now.

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by sunkoye: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2013
If he had fell...he should confess and ask for forgiveness from God.(After all peter in the bible did worse) wat do u we av divine mercy for? but If dat was him from the SET GO....then he should LET GO! Dats wat i call divine justice. Peace.
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by israel007: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Wonderful!
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2013
One thing i want people to learn from this story is to always speak out so that others can have the courage to come out too. If Ese Walters had not come out, i doubt this lady would have...I wonder if this pastor will come out of this untainted.

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Tinkybabe(f): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmm..Speechless
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by naturalwaves: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Why not post the evidence immediately? Why wait for him to deny first. Paste the towel pic with the room background or just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by dplomaticVal: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2013
tHis w'man is an agent of darkness embarassed l cee no justification why an unmarried single lady like her wld jettison her parents/childhood church jus to join a 'mega' church. angry

she actually got wht she bargained for, and if she keeps tarnishing the man's hard-earned reputation without showing her empirical evidence, dangote trailer wil crush her tiny broom legs angry angry
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Useless things. The pastors and 'funky' congregations in these new-wave pentecostal churches disgust me to no end. They have turned Christianity into a yori-yori bread-and-butter affair.

This scandal is merely a tip of the iceberg; the extent of decay and debauchery in these dime-a-dozen hip-hop churches is too great to measure, let alone comprehend.

Let them continue deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Pdizzle(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2013
We are counting..buh remember, judge not
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
The pastor should just come out clean, if he doesn't they should just let go.
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by kstyle2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
I ni knw weda dis tori na tru o...if na tru dat means yawa don gas o....our pple say pikin wey say him mama no go sleep,na orphanage fit am....
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by superior1: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
The story sounds like an episode of 'Tales by Moonlight'
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by anyaekekehinde(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
nawa oooohh. paaaaaaaaastor
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by ghettodreamz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Matthew 7:22-23

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
madone: All this mombo jombo talks.who send you to the pastor's church in the first place? Miss miracle seeker pastor toaster.its you ladies that will not allow this paStors to be o
You know most ladies are like that. Emotionally weak. when I was an undergraduate in OAU. All these churchy girls were always falling over and fighting themselves to be close to student pastors as if they are gods. Some girls cook for them while some wash their clothes. Some girls would even suck the pastors d*ck if required. This girl is strong sha, sharp calabar girl unlike ESE ajebutter.
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by emmabest2000(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
This pastors , nawaaoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva: One thing i want people to learn from this story is to always speak out so that others can have the courage to come out too. If Ese Walters had not come out, i doubt this lady would have...I wonder if this pastor will come out of this untainted.
Exactly.... I told a friend yesterday that if the so called pastor biodun of coza disco church doesn't come out to confess like pastor wale oke, a lot of girls he had yanshed or almost suceeded in yanshing would become bold and there would be more exposure. Nigeria girls can code so well. Just the same way rape victims in Nigeria don't speak out.
I feel sorry for his wife. This must be a trying time for her.
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by ghettodreamz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
emma_best2000: This pastors , nawaaoo cheesy

These {No_Pun_Intended}
Re: Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA. by madone: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
naturalwaves: Why not post the evidence immediately? Why wait for him to deny first. Paste the towel pic with the room background or just shut up.
abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need True Peace For Prosperity To Thrive / This Is Nimrod, The Original Father Christmas / Christ The Creationist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.