Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention (10659 Views)

Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention / Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Because Amaechi is arrogant, he holds press conferences insulting the President, the First Lady and the PDP with impunity and ignominy. He even invited Wole Soyinka to join the game of insults towards the Presidency. This is what I called misdemeanor, and he should NOT be re-admitted to the PDP.

GEJ has done enough to merit automatic ticket without Primaries from all regions of the country, we do not need an Amaechi to win the re-election.

If you do not need amaechi for re election, why is jonathan haunting him and suspending him? Your argument is baseless and holds no ground for saying Amaechi is arrogant. Tell me, who's more arrogant than the president himself and his wife who go about causing mayhem and feeling like demi gods?
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by paxword: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
What is ur duty? wike are you a minister of education or a PDP spokesman when studnt are on strike you a their making noise meet those that put you their so that they will tell you your duty hw were to carry it out. Shameless leaders
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
mikeansy:

Wike has spent more time fighting Amaechi than planning Education policies

what is Wike's footprint on education?

Has he achieved anything other than destablizing River State?

Whether he has achieved anything or not is for another topic. All I'm saying is that he can be fighting Amaechi while performing his duties.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
J12:

Whether he has achieved anything or not is for another topic. All I'm saying is that he can be fighting Amaechi while performing his duties.
....and you think it's right to fight amaechi as a minister? He would have honorably resigned and go into politics fully. As a minister, his portfolio matters most before any other thing. If he wants to fight amaechi or contest for the next governor of rivers state, let him resign!
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
J12:

if all he wants to do is fight Amaechi they can make him PDP chairman in River State

We need an Education Minister focused on Education!
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by nairaarea: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
LET YOUR CONVENTION NOT BRING BACK THE MORE THAN 1000 RIVERS CHILDREN STUDYING IN UK, CANADA, INDIA ETC ON AMAECHI'S RSSDA SCHOLARSHIP.
LET YOUR CONVENTION NOT DEMOLISH THE MODEL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OUR VILLAGES
LET YOUR CONVENTION NOT STOP THE AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION IN RIVERS STATE
LET IT NOT SEND RIVERS STATE BACK TO ERA OF CULT WARS

LEAVE OUR GOVERNOR ALONE PLSSSSS

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by size38: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
What is d essence of mr Wike's noise? Amaechi is not even asking to be part of d convention. He doesn't need their association anymore. But however, Amaechi remains d Governor of my state till 2015. Not even d ranting of Wike and his cohorts can remove him from office. In maechi, I blieve.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Bright2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Many of us here see politics from a christian point of view & that is why we also see Wike from the wrong point of view as this has nothing to do with christianity, pls try & view Wike from the political point you will see he has done nothing wrong fighting for his party.Wike is pointing out this issues now because tomorrow Amaechi group & his supporters in Nairaland will call him names in this case, Wike is an employee & PDP is his employer! Pls this section is for politician & not for others else you will misunderstand many process.What is happening in Rivers state will also be happening in other states of PDP any moment from now,that is the preparation of politics ahead of 2015 just that it started 1st in Rivers.If you don't oppose you will not be relevant by 2015 both in the state & the federal of which ever side you are politicising from! Stop sympathising for Wike & Amaechi statements for this is the nature of their job.What we are seeing today is far less than what happened between Atiku & Jonthan & if i may ask,who is who today among them?ASUU strike is not Wike's personal issue because there are other bodies involved,it's just like husband & wife issue where both parties will calm down & accept defeat to move forward!Wike is eyeing something & Amaechi is also eyeing things & they both are working out modalities against 2015. He who have ear,let him hear.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Benez: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
J12:

He's a PDP chieftain as well. Making a few political comments doesn't mean he's neglecting his ministerial duties.

I am surprised at ur take on this issue. Has d said minister committed anything in terms of efforts to d on-going ASUU/FG negociation? Instead, he has submitted himself to d authority of Mrs Jonathan in fighting an elected governor. Both d first lady and d minister were not elected. The minister has also limited his activities to River State crisis probably because of a selfish gov ambition.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by 1025: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
is it possible to ban these pdp bad news from nairaland because they are really boring. once u open this forum, pdp this and pdp that and nothing reasonable can come from this gang of criminals.
pls moderators and owners of this forum, look into my request that is if u are not part of this pdp nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by 1025: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
nairaarea: LET YOUR CONVENTION NOT BRING BACK THE MORE THAN 1000 RIVERS CHILDREN STUDYING IN UK, CANADA, INDIA ETC ON AMAECHI'S RSSDA SCHOLARSHIP.
LET YOUR CONVENTION NOT DEMOLISH THE MODEL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OUR VILLAGES
LET YOUR CONVENTION NOT STOP THE AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION IN RIVERS STATE
LET IT NOT SEND RIVERS STATE BACK TO ERA OF CULT WARS

LEAVE OUR GOVERNOR ALONE PLSSSSS

pdp is a devilish party and all these things u mention here provoke the animals in them. they to see anyone making the masses happy especially the poor masses. these men are of another planet. they are agents of hardship. they are witches and wizards and the hate to see ppl smile.
once amaechi is doing good works and not doing their routine sharing of money to their godfathers, they will try and make him a victim.
one day, one person will bring their downfall.
shameless, randy old fools claiming to be a political party.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: ....and you think it's right to fight amaechi as a minister? He would have honorably resigned and go into politics fully. As a minister, his portfolio matters most before any other thing. If he wants to fight amaechi or contest for the next governor of rivers state, let him resign!

He's already a politician. Don't forget he's a party leader in his state.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Longeria: Some of you credits all Jonathan‘s achievements to Yaradua and OBJ without crediting the current ASUU / FG crisis to Yar’Adua because he signed the agreement without any plans to implement it.

Thanks for the observation.

Simply put, P.D.P headed government signed the agreement (ASUU/FG) without any plans to implement it. Interestingly, the current occupant of ASO ROCK was a VP when the agreement was signed.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
mikeansy:

if all he wants to do is fight Amaechi they can make him PDP chairman in River State

We need an Education Minister focused on Education!

Who said he isn't focused on education?
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Toktee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Longeria: Everybody can't be as foolish as Amaechi who decided to spray shiit on the ladder that brought him up, Berem my love, take him, along with the 27 falling angels to your ASSOCIATION OF PATHETIC CREATURES, APC. You and your like told us that without Amaechi PDP can't stand, honey, why are you dying in bitterness. Some of you credits all Jonathan‘s achievements to Yaradua and OBJ without crediting the current ASUU / FG crisis to Yar’Adua because he signed the agreement without any plans to implement it.

Abeg oo, insulters, I didn't insult Berem, una nairaland mama oo, today na Sunday oo.
Retarrd,you are the angry man here,the point he raised was reasonable,what have the minister said or do since ASUU enbark on strike,apart from running his mouth cos Jonathan wife made him a minister,iz people like u dat have held this country hostage with ur greediness for truth.
Mr man i have a news for you,it is not evrybdy that beg for food from pej house lik u,better go ahead but remember,by 2015 they will leave aso rock nd u will luk for anoda nest
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Toktee(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
J12:

Who said he isn't focused on education?
is he?
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
People this is Nigerian Education Minister talking about and focused on education
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
APC bandwagons sitting in their homes from Kano,Maiduguri and Ibadan using multiple handles to post rubbish thinking they re political gurus.

LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER:

Amaechi is politically DEAD in Rivers State except he'll try his luck in Maiduguri.

also...

Jonathan aint quitting Aso Villa till May 29, 2019. He'll win 2015 in grandstyle

1 Like

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by ldpele(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
After convention,it will be close to game over for ameachi,no structure, wike has already nominated south south vice chairman,and will b believ ll b adoptd. politics is bouh structure,ameachi is loosing it everday by day. cos since he isnt coming bck for 2nd tenure,of wat gud will b the APC b to him,mayb sentoral seat,mayb.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by igala1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
To what advantage is the suspension. With d recent committee set up to look into performances all Amaechi loyalist from wards to LG etc would be suspended becos they'd not submit to d committee. Without a new election at d ward level and LG levels how would Wike/Obuah replace them. GEJ needs those numbers at d primaries. Amaechi is still d power broker here.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by figment232(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
P.Stacks:
Amechi and his people have grown way too powerful and these people keep magnifying Amechi.. Amechi is larger than life mehn! I want to be like him when I grow.

Amechi is a real Power broker, he forces them to always make grave mistakes..

Amechi has Mastery of Power. Amechi and Niccolo Marchiavelli would have made good allies.

Amechi is the Born Prince of the whole South Soth.

Amechi is the "Prince" Niccollolo Marchiavelli was talking about in that his book "The Prince"

Amechi understands the 48 Laws of power.. Force your opponent to Act and you are in Control..
Amechi is in Control. Power is Nothing without Control..

On CNN when they Advertise Pirelli's Tyres, the slogan is.. "Power is Nothing without Control"

Amechi is gradually taking Control, it would soon dawn on them.
Monkey!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by igala1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Of what advantage would it be when they suspend all pro-amaechi from ward, LGA etc when GEJ need their block vote at d primaries
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
igala1: Of what advantage would it be when they suspend all pro-amaechi from ward, LGA etc when GEJ need their block vote at d primaries

lol

When you hold a tortoise to the ground you hold yourself to the ground
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Ayomidegbenga: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Gov Amechi should not allow anybody to use him against president Jonathan to achieve dirty aim.Both of you are from the same region,it is crystal clear that this is ploy to disorganise south/south come 2015.A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
barcanista: Jonathan aint quitting Aso Villa till May 29, 2019. He'll win 2015 in grandstyle

Quite interesting story. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by deletrue: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: If you do not need amaechi for re election, why is jonathan haunting him and suspending him? Your argument is baseless and holds no ground for saying Amaechi is arrogant. Tell me, who's more arrogant than the president himself and his wife who go about causing mayhem and feeling like demi gods?
You do need to tell us how you grew up. Already your thread carries with it who you are. In other words, you are simply a product of Baby Food. Children who grew up under the influence of Similac etc baby food are usually premature and therefore reason childishly. If you are normal, you will never compare the generally aclaimed arrogant and most insultive Amaechi with Jona whose tolerant limit is unlimited.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
deletrue: You do need to tell us how you grew up. Already your thread carries with it who you are. In other words, you are simply a product of Baby Food. Children who grew up under the influence of Similac etc baby food are usually premature and therefore reason childishly.
it's not my fault you lacked baby food like Cerelac, nutrend and fisocrem when you were still a toddler. I had enough of it and thanks to my parents for feeding me with such nutritious cereals.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR NGIGE IN THE FORTHCOMING ELECTIONS IN ANAMBRA STATE. wink
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: If you do not need amaechi for re election, why is jonathan haunting him and suspending him? Your argument is baseless and holds no ground for saying Amaechi is arrogant. Tell me, who's more arrogant than the president himself and his wife who go about causing mayhem and feeling like demi gods?
in terms of governance, amaechi is relatively good but the element of arrogance in his personality keeps affecting his politics,most time,negatively.
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by lordibem(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: While university students are still on strike, Nyesom Wike has abandoned his post as a minister of state for education to become a staunch member of PDP and becoming their spokesperson as well. What a shame!!
wike is now the minister of anti GEJ in Rivers State. No more minister of state for education. GEJ erand boy for rivers state
Re: PDP To Bar Amaechi, 27 Lawmakers From National Convention by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
lordibem: wike is now the minister of anti GEJ in Rivers State. No more minister of state for education. GEJ erand boy for rivers state
I dey tell you. Jona errand boy boy! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. / Ismaila Yakubu Agba Killed In Kogi (APC Youth Leader) / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.