Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (10644 Views)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by CHM11: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
"I heard of the 1983 coup planning, told my GOC General Buhari
who detained me for two weeks in Lagos. Instead of a pat on the
back, I received a stab. How then do you expect me to report this
one? This trial marks the eclipse of my brilliant and unblemised
career of 19 years. I fought in the civil war with the ability it
pleased God to give me. It is unfortunate that I'm being convicted
for something which I have had to stop on two occasions. This is
not self adulation but a sincere summary of the qualities inherent in
me. It is an irony of fate that the president of the tribunal who in
1964 felt that I was good enough to take training in the UK is now
saddled with the duty of showing me the exit from the force and the
world"

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
and dis is the evil wolf in sheeps clothing that want to be the president........thunder fire satan

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by jars9: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari should step down too many sins.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by jars9: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thinking aloud tho.
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by jmaine: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Those words are quite deep and touching . . . sad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by francizy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sai Burari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
And your son is supporting the same man that murdered you. I bet you are turning in your grave on hearing this. It's a shame of all the things one can sell, he sells his integrity.

Buhari murdered a lot of people ..fast forward to 2015 and Nigerians are quick to forget. An uneducated, mindless dictator tormented us and we are gracefully trying to return him to the helm of affairs in our country.

Buhari. You might have got mindless youths too young and naive to make up their own minds and have no interest in their own history whatsoever..but you can't fool me
#irefusedictarorahip

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by dhantey324(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
But seriously, its a shame to believe a dictator would bring change

19 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Samchelsea(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Even his then deputy maj Gen Tunde Idiagbon was betrayed by this man
Surely he will never smell power again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Kakpos: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP NAILANDS IT IS TOO LATE WE HAVE MADE UP OUR MIND TO FOLLOW GMB TILL DEATH, WHO KILLED AZAZI AND PATRICK YAKOWA

14 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Geesammy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Really am not a Political sycophant but I fink the truth need to be told...Buhari is far better to take the helm of affairs of the nation than GEJ
Apparently in the military era issue of coup de tat isn't a big issue cos soldiers are trained to either "Kill or be Killed"... then while in power he did all he could to ensure serenity and infrastructural development in the country and wat have u... bt now in the "democrazy" era our amiable president has done nothing than to kill the economy with lies of subsidy removal,ministerial appointment manipulation and lots of misappropriations.
Little wonder he could only reduce the PMS pump price be jst #10 while the general per $ Barrel of PMS has dropped by 59%.

We need a change one who has being in power for 6years and without anything to show it can't really perform any magic bt will only exercebate and bring more hardship to our dear country
#Gbagaun!

9 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by demelza: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
If you guys like, go and dig up stories about Buhari when he was just a baby and regale us with tales of how he bit his mother's bréast while suckling.
Na una sabi!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by themilanway(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Taylor86:
and dis is the evil wolf in sheeps clothing that want to be the president........thunder fire satan

Sir,what do you think GEJ will do differently if re elected for another 4yrs?

@OP,I think we have gone past this stage of petty politics,Buhari did XYZ in 1984 or Buhari didn't do ABC in 1985.

There are more critical issues that needs serious discuss:

Is GEJ truly planning to post pone election?

If re elected what can/will he do differently?

Will it be wise to re elect GEJ again?

Has he delivered on his 2011 promises/manifesto?

How has Nigeria shape up under his regime?

Will insurgency be gone in 4yrs time with him in the saddle?

Will guys like Abbo Morro,FFK,Alison and co surround him if given another chance?

These are some of the things we should be discussing,not some mundane news.

5 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
dhantey324:
But seriously, its a shame to believe a dictator would bring change
ma brother, it's embarrassing. I had to face a couple of ma foreign friends that pointed out the history of nigeria and buhari and mocked Nigerians for even allowing buhari contest..it was utter disgrace.

Nigerians would tell you GEJ ruined us but be eating cheaper food stuff, enjoying longer power supply, more freedom(I can't over emphasis that) and a growing economy in general. They refuse to see all these and choose to be blinded by deceit. That's what we get when we don't raise a generation of readers

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by smsshola(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is Buhari a threat to PDP...let him who av not sin b the first to cast the stone. Why all ds issue abt buhari from one issue to anoda...why let face issue and leave tissue abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
themilanway:

@OP,I think we have gone past this stage of petty politics,Buhari did XYZ in 1984 or Buhari didn't do ABC in 1985.

Will guys like Abbo Morro,FFK,Alison and co surround him if given another chance?

shut up, you ignoramus..our history is not mundane you waste of oxygen. We are talking about lives here

7 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
demelza:
If you guys like, go and dig up stories about Buhari when he was just a baby and regale us with tales of how he bit his mother's bréast while suckling.
Na una sabi!
what do you care? You sold your integrity for 2 cups of garri..keep it to yourself! You and your lame write ups

13 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by demelza: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
liberty300:
what do you care? You sold your integrity for 2 cups of garri..keep it to yourself! You and your lame write ups
When your posts get up to a 1000, I will have your time.
For now, you aint worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Qelvin(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
this goes to show how daft this yorubas are by nature, kill a yoruba man's family, pillage and loot his properties,rape his sisters,and burn his house..he will always come around, suck your dyck, roll at your feet and still call you "Oga mi!" what a disgrace of a race and people.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by masu: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Samchelsea:
Even his then deputy maj Gen Tunde Idiagbon was betrayed by this man
Surely he will never smell power again

How ? Esplain
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by CHM11: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
themilanway:

I was only touched by the words of this man when I was reading about Buhari from the source.
Kindly open the source and carefully read through.
Additionally, I would not vote a Buhari simply because a Jonathan is bad. I should vote a Buhari because he has what I need in a president and not because Jonathan did this or did that. As for me, I would have voted a fashola ahead of a Jonathan. Thanks to Buhari and the North born to rule syndrome we could not get a Fashola or even a Rochas.
I kept wondering why he would want to be president this much even when he has younger and more efficient minds around him, this is why I took my tour on wiki and I was amazed as to why he wants to be president by all means.

4 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by peezu(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Folly thinkin nd folly replies.
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by fr3do(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Its surprising that Nigerians still think a change in the leadership of the country automatically means positive change after 6 coups.

Change should start from your ward and local government.
Embrace regionalism and resource control, reduce the power at the centre. maybe change can come, not by electing narrow minded ex dictator as President.

9 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by themilanway(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2015
liberty300:
shut up, you ignoramus..our history is not mundane you waste of oxygen. We are talking about lives here

If"mundane" news"is all you pick and react to in my post then you are simply a re tard.

Talking about lives?Yeah..how about those been lost on a daily basis up there in north east?I guess it doesn't suit your agenda,hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by themilanway(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2015
CHM11:

I was only touched by the words of this man when I was reading about Buhari from the source.
Kindly open the source and carefully read through.
Additionally, I would not vote a Buhari simply because a Jonathan is bad. I should vote a Buhari because he has what I need in a president and not because Jonathan did this or did that. As for me, I would have voted a fashola ahead of a Jonathan. Thanks to Buhari and the North born to rule syndrome we could not get a Fashola or even a Rochas.
I kept wondering why he would want to be president this much even when he has younger and more efficient minds around him, this is why I took my tour on wiki and I was amazed as to why he wants to be president by all means.

I would have prefer Fashola over Buhari too,but you and I know this things are all part of Nigeria politics,Rochas?He wouldn't win the primaries,don't kid yourself.

More over there was call from well meaning Nigerians to field a Buhari/Fashola candidacy,I know you know why didn't it didn't pan out,religious sentiments.

As for not willing to vot Buhari,its your right and your choice,for me Jonathan doesn't deserve an 6 months in office.

Execellency should be earned and not given.

1 Like

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by ofala(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Breaking News:

Buhari urinated in his pampers when he was 2 months old!

Source: TAN

3 Likes

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by theSpark(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Sometimes I think if Buhari was president those soldiers sentenced to death for mutiny would have been executed tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by rasbaby(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
I SMH in fear n sorrow. O Lord let thy will be done. Amen
Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by bokohalal(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Babangida executed Bamidele. Not Buhari.

OP is a MAD MAN!

1 Like

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by bokohalal(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bamidele was a member of the Vatsa coup plotters.

1 Like

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
smsshola:
Why is Buhari a threat to PDP...let him who av not sin b the first to cast the stone. Why all ds issue abt buhari from one issue to anoda...why let face issue and leave tissue abeg.

Buhari with his primitive ideologies is threat to me as a person!

His desire for the spread of Sharia to all the 36 states comes to mind.
He believes all of us should be poor as anyone rich must be corrupt.

With his tyrannical ideologies he has boasted on how he will stabilise oil price.
Anybody that loves progress should not cast his vote for Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. by Fire15: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
R
CHM11:
"I heard of the 1983 coup planning, told my GOC General Buhari
who detained me for two weeks in Lagos. Instead of a pat on the
back, I received a stab. How then do you expect me to report this
one? This trial marks the eclipse of my brilliant and unblemised
career of 19 years. I fought in the civil war with the ability it
pleased God to give me. It is unfortunate that I'm being convicted
for something which I have had to stop on two occasions. This is
not self adulation but a sincere summary of the qualities inherent in
me. It is an irony of fate that the president of the tribunal who in
1964 felt that I was good enough to take training in the UK is now
saddled with the duty of showing me the exit from the force and the
world"

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari
Op stop smoking that thing and take your medication as prescribed. We are doing our best to treat you, but God heal you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro / Mass Abduction: FG Begins Relocation Of Pupils From Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / Hats Off To Ngozi, Show Barack Obama The Meaning Of Meritocracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.