Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help (14651 Views)

Any Church Who Is Collecting Tithe Is Not A Church, But A Synagogue / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Roman Catholic Is Not A Church, But A Modernised Way Of Idolatry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by greenoak: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Please I need help fast am physically in church but my mind is faraway roaming on irrelevant things.

change me

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by ebamma3: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Irrelevant things like what?
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Garriisback: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na so crase dey start ohhh undecided

7 Likes

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by saintneo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
I know that feeling. It spreads like cancer over your entire imagination.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by favourlicious: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
angry Change ursef ,by yasef!!!
U beta FOCUS.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Chanchit: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Is this Op a mod'..? Cos thats the only reason this could be on FP.
You did not even give us any reason to be willing to contribute anything to ur thread, cos you've not xplained why you are troubled.

4 Likes

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by dedons: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Why not travel to india and start practising YOGA.

Dats all!

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by yuzedo: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
op bro are u in COZA? undecided am d hamsom nigga seattin inside d front dat drived jip to church + wear gold blink blink. Am distrackted to cos of d sweet female ushers embarassed I neeeeed a new level of grace in my live sad

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by planetuzor(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls get me some Palm tree leaves that's used for making brooms let's flog those demons out of him..

***oya Turn Your Back********

7 Likes

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
And you wrote this post while in church cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Coldblooded(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
You need a serious knock on your head, that's the easiest way to bring your mind back undecided

It is either the service is boring or that the minister lacks the will-power to connect with the congretion or that you don't know what you are doing there.

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Caracta(f): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Be the change you want. Only God can help you. We can't.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
remind me of African nerd...

when he was in a church, while his spirit was already with minion and hades...

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Become an atheist and you'd have no problem wink

Religion is a waste of time. It is better for me to feed poor people under the bridge than listen to a pastor or priest.

10 Likes

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by lolaluv1(f): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
The mind has the tendency to wander every other minute when a person stays in a place for a relatively long period of time. You have to make a conscious decision to rein it back and allow God's word in whenever it happens.

The decision lies with you.

3 Likes

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by bionicdude(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
ur problem could be lack of interest maybe u can try shutting ur mind off from everytin
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na the girl wey wear short ankara for your side dey confuse you, shei?

Find one oversize woman with 3 grumpy kids and sit down with her

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by greatgod2012(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is better to go to where your mind is, so that you don't loose in both ways. If you're in church and your mind is not there, you aint going to get any blessing and at the same time, you're going to loose that thing you're thinking about. P
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Miscellaneous(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
May God help u
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Linoversace: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Those things aren't irrelevant if them get priority like this for your mind.
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by nairaarea: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=15pt]IT IS A MATTER OF THE MIND. RECOGNIZE WHO GOD IS AND HIS PRESENCE. WORSHIP AND FOCUS ON HIM ALONE.[/size]
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
pray against wandering spirits and devout some time to study your bible at home
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
nairaarea: [size=15pt]IT IS A MATTER OF THE MIND. RECOGNIZE WHO GOD IS AND HIS PRESENCE. WORSHIP AND FOCUS ON HIM ALONE.[/size]

Wrong. The church is too boring.

1 Like

Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Niyi11: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Go tell ur pastor 2 lay hands on u. U need deliverance
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by Linoversace: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
greatgod2012: It is better to go to where your mind is, so that you don't loose in both ways. If you're in church and your mind is not there, you aint going to get any blessing and at the same time, you're going to loose that thing you're thinking about. P

odikwa very risky shocked
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by dedons: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
planetuzor: Pls get me some Palm tree leaves that's used for making brooms let's flog those demons out of him..

***oya Turn Your Back********
na so dem dey flog you dat year?
Re: Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help by okooloyun1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Op, all you need is a 9ce rest after a stressful long week jst pack ur bible and go home, God wil visit u in ur dream and u shall be blessed. Let someone who is psychogically stable have ur seat to benefit frm d word of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. / The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God / The Power Of Now By Eckhart Tolle - Book Club/Spiritual Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.