Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies (1652 Views)

Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by Confusionist(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
For supporting Biafra in one of your post I just saw and the valid points you raised, I back down from this argument.
there is nuttin more worst than:

1. A confused lady

2. A no-brianer

3. A delusional being

4. A day dreamer!

Am i confusing u?
Sorry..i'm just being natural!

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Confusionist: there is nuttin more worst than:

1. A confused lady

2. A no-brianer

3. A delusional being

4. A day dreamer!

Am i confusing u?
Sorry..i'm just being natural!
And what are you for jumping into talk you have no capacity to understand? A big fool!
Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by Bensonn: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
FreeGlobe:
And what are you for jumping into talk you have no capacity to understand? A big fool!

this freeglobe i think is jobless, waiting patiently and curiously for any tribally incited thread, just to spew her/his usual garbage, u need to get a life. I will advice you see a doctor asap i think you need medical check up, this your behaviour is getting out of hand. My 2cents
Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by FreeGlobe(f): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
^
Yeah, as long as APC does not near Anambra government house, you can cry me a river.
Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by Kelechi2020(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Drexel Mars: Whether the fools urges retrain or not, we the Yorubas must continue to protect our territories from these shameless and backward parasites feeding from us. We SHALL AND MUST continue to eradicate foolish parasites from our land. The die is cast.
i dont comment on trivial issues.bt man u pulled ma leg so much that i stil cnt figure out why am responding to u.
Common sense is something u cn aford pls use it
Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by Bensonn: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kelechi2020:
i dont comment on trivial issues.bt man u pulled ma leg so much that i stil cnt figure out why am responding to u.
Common sense is something u cn aford pls use it
Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by Bensonn: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Yeah, as long as APC does not near Anambra government house, you can cry me a river.

where in anambra are u from?
Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by MayorofLagos(m): 1:24am On Aug 26, 2013
It is good to see that the worldwide apex Igbo voice and leadership has recognized and acknowledged that their initial response to the issue was wrong. I bet they were not expecting such a massive common-front return from Yoruba.

These people do not see us allies but they are suddenly alerted to the losses and consequences that will result if Yoruba develop a cold and distant relationship with them. This awareness is a sobering reflection and they are now doing damage control to hold on to their footprint in Lagos.

Whether they recognize us as allies or not, we have learnt an irreversible lesson out of this and we shall correct places where we made errors and ensure, in future administration regimes, that Igbos remain a foreigner in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by T8ksy(m): 1:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Allies ko, siamese brothers ni!!

Is this how you ibos treat your allies? By coveting their ancestral land. Who needs "allies" like the ibos?

Ohaneze's damage control will not wash with us. You guys have bitten more than you can chew. The dye has been cast. From

henceforth, we shall be putting measures in place to rid our land of you blo..ody ingrates.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Ohanaeze... Thank you... So you just discover we are allies when peter Obi show his true ibo colour(BETRAYAL)... Buh the die have bin casted already... Deportation and igboz threatenin continues in southwest... And if igboz complain 2much den we pay em in dia coins... Igbos have already made us to see our accomodation as weaknex and we must take the advice from you guys to gain mre strength in dealin wt u seriously... Igbayi laro... If 0rji realy av ibo interest he shldnt av kip mute wen he waz remaindd of nt payin tax, luk at bianca.. Biafra 1st Lady also partake in soludo disqualification conspiracy.... Is too late... U dnt need to beg Y0RUBAS... We are not Allies... Becoz if we cease fire, Igbos wl be the 1st set of ppl to call yorubas COWARDS... Thank God you knw dat ur leaderx are betrayals and selfish minded.. Hahahahahaha Oju yin aja... Igbos are Jinxd

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by MayorofLagos(m): 2:50am On Aug 26, 2013
From our allies... cheesy cheesy cheesy bloody liars!

“The Igbo are key stakeholders in the affairs ofthe state (Lagos). We constitute over 46% ofthe population of the state…It is the Igbo thatmake Lagos what it is and without them Lagoswill go to sleep. The Igbo in Lagos have thecapacity to defend themselves…” -OhanezeNdigbo

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Urges Restraint Over Deportation Of Igbos-describes Yorubas As Allies by cjrane: 3:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Joe Igbokwe is only concerned about keeping the job Fashola gave him. Fashola himself isn't a fool to know Igbokwe will only tell him what he wants to hear and not what is the truth. Anyone who has read the previous newspaper publications of Mr Igbokwe will easily know his true position on this issue. Everything he says in public is merely politics to keep his job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Disowns Andy Uba Declares Tony Nwoye As It's Candidate / Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship / TB Joshua Predicted Agagu Plane Crash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.