Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Women Can Wear Trousers To Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Can Wear Trousers To Church. (617 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can Wear Trousers To Church. by djkaneo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Personally I think women who wear trousers to Church are right. Feminine trousers are quite different from the type we men wear. And from what we know during Biblical times, Everybody wore "gowns"(atleast Jesus and his disciples did) and I guess even then, the men covered their heads as well when in the Synagogue, Sanhendrin, Temple, e.t.c.

Bikokwa unu egbula m egbu....O bu kwa enwegi aka oru dubara m n'echiche di otu a.
Re: Women Can Wear Trousers To Church. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
God says its abomination and nothing will change it. Don't tell me that you are wiser than God. Its personal, but remember that if the doctrine of Jesus, and churches like Deeper life, The RCCG, CAC, The Lords Chosen, Mountain of Fire says with the Holy Bible that its sin, it must be a sin. May God help you in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Women Can Wear Trousers To Church. by nora544: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is not a sin and to wear trousers to church.

It comes from this new churches you have in nigeria.
I never hear this in my country that wearing trousers to church is a sin.

I live in an country where it is could in winter, and my daughter went to a catholic church, where nun teach also this nun say nothing about wearing trousers, they say it is better for a girl when it is cold when she wear a trouser, and the nuns wear also trousers in winter.

Your so called man of god want tht the member should dress like they want it.
Re: Women Can Wear Trousers To Church. by ojoyentalk: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? " (Mark 8:36).

(1) (Reply)

Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ!!! / Mohammed And John 16:13 And Isaiah 11:2.........who Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke / Love Covers Multitude Of Sin. What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.