Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ!!! (604 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ!!! by Bigsteveg(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
"Now I tell you before it comes, that when it
does come to pass, you may believe that I am
He."------------ (John 13:19)

***************************************************************** It started on the 21st of march 2013, GOD showed me a vision of the end time and commanded me to tell the people of the world to repent, heaven is weeping over this world and GOD himself is very angry.

The first vision happened on the 21st of march which was on a friday, and it goes like this...............I SAW THE STARS FALLING AND DARKNESS FILLED THE EARTH. SUDDENLY, THERE WAS LIGHTNING IN HEAVEN AND A SHINY FIGURE APPEARED WHICH LATER TURNED OUT TO BE JESUS. THEN THE ANGELS STARTED SHOWING IN THE SKY FOLLOWED BY THE RAPTURE OF THE RIGHTEOUS, LEFT ARE THE SINNERS, LATER THE LORD DESTROYED THE EARTH WITH FIRE. AFTER THIS A VOICE KEPT TELLING ME THE END IS NEAR, TELL MY PEOPLE.

This first vision of the end time was posted online by me, https://www.nairaland.com/1235695/second-coming-jesus-christ.

Similarly, on the 31st of august 2013 the second vision came even as a warning to me also not to forget the assignment he has given me.................I SAW AN IMAGE SITTED ON THRONE, I WAS SITTED IN ONE CORNER, THE IMAGE WHICH I THINK IS GOD WAS VERY ANGRY AND I NOTICED OTHER IMAGES ALSO SITTED, IT WAS LIKE A MEETING. I NOTICED ANOTHER IMAGE WHO MAINTAINS THE POSITION OF SOMEONE KNEELING DOWN AND HE WAS PLEADING, THIS PARTICULAR IMAGE LOOKED LIKE JESUS. GOD WANTED TO DESTROY THE EARTH AND HE WAS ANGRY THAT HIS CREATURES ARE GOING ASTRAY, BUT JESUS WAS BEGGING ASKING FOR MORE TIME AND MORE MESSENGERS TO TELL THE PEOPLE TO CHANGE THAT THE END IS NEAR, WHERE I WAS SITTED, A VOICE WAS SAYING TO MY EARS THAT THIS MESSAGE HAS BEING SENT TO ME BEFORE AND AM HEARING IT AGAIN.

God told me "THE END IS NEAR, TELL MY PEOPLE"..........."THE END IS NEAR, TELL MY PEOPLE".................."THE END IS NEAR, TELL MY PEOPLE".

LET THOSE WHO HAVE EARS HEAR WHAT THE LORD HAS TO SAY.
Thank you.
For more enquires, please contact Seyi on 08082557151 or you can send a mail to oluwaseyiakinpelu083664@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Love Covers Multitude Of Sin. What Does It Mean? / Rhapsody Of Realities, Sunday 3rd Nov. 2013 / Is Catholicism True Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.