Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Latest Naija Free Hosting Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest Naija Free Hosting Site (513 Views)

Pls I Need A Free Hosting Site / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Naija Free Hosting Site by akinemma1: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
for all those who want to host their site and cannot afford to pay the fees charged by hosting sites,you can now host your site for free on www.efathahost.tk The hosting site has auto installer that you can use to install scripts that you want for your site.You can also decide to use the free website builder to build your own website and you can decide to upload your site to this host.You can try it out now for free and see for yourself.Go now to www.efathahost.tk

(1) (Reply)

Kollect Is The Easiest Way To Accept Credit Card Payments From Anyone. / Tips For Having Your ‘WOW’ Website. / Help Guruz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.