Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46408 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Cultured][/quote]

Have you even seen the Lagos international airport before? You are claiming 3 PR's. shut up my friend
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by oduaboy1: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
This takes the cake for the most ignorant and arrogant statement,i've read on nairaland lately,so because u are a diasporan,we should bow down and start worshipping you abi,u have done what no other human have done before,for all i care for u could even be one lowlifer toilet cleaner in the usa.stupid girl

14 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol even the dish washers and toilet cleaners will be talking about coming back to take our jobs. Please come back, we need more security guards and dish washers.

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by akpan123(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
sanniemous, which school were you trying to get admission into, send me your e mail and deatails of help you need.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Burgeo:

Its not all about making d money but about the life u live. money is just a paper any body can get it anytime anywhere but u can't get good life anywher. that's the point d writer was tryn to make. 2 B sincere I HATE my country and I will disown it if I get d chance.
My brother is a multi millionaire but he was kidnapped and was killd in his fathers land after paying 30million ransom.

so sorry to hear about your brother. what a horrible thing to happen to someone's sibling.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Truth is nowhere like home. Been abroad a few times but I tell U naija na home. Na only poor man go envy naija in diaspora o. Life on d island alone is like living in paradise,not to talk of Abuja & other states.how many Nigerians in diaspora can pop bottlez worth millions of naira in a night. I swear the luxury of a hustler abroad is basic human right here IF U HAVE MONEY. It's far easier to make it here than anywhere abroad. I can't say for someone else but for me & d few folks I know. Life abroad is just to see the world and be on an international platform

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Burgeo: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
bad meat: Even in some of this countries,they have negative shades,I'm a business man in Nigeria,I work hard for my money!I know there r a lot social n economic vices in Nigeria,but there are hard working men n women here!it will surprise you the amount of money foreigners make in this country u call shit hole,u will be amazed!but let me ask who will fix the country if all us flee

Its not all about making d money but about the life u live. money is just a paper any body can get it anytime anywhere but u can't get good life anywher. that's the point d writer was tryn to make. 2 B sincere I HATE my country and I will disown it if I get d chance.
My brother is a multi millionaire but he was kidnapped and was killd in his fathers land after paying 30million ransom. such won't have happnd if he lived outside d country.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Burgeo:

My brother is a multi millionaire but he was kidnapped and was killd in his fathers land after paying 30million ransom.

Awwww Sorry for the loss of your brother. You get my point and I am happy, who is asking about money here? People think I'm comparing financial situations.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by baslone: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
jaycee687: my colleagues went back to Nigeria to sit for the Nigerian medical council exam and you can imagine the insult they gave them saying you people coming from abroad.What does that mean? FOOLS

No they are not f.ools.

80percent of them are coming back full of frustration.

I envy these set though, its better late than never.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Have you even seen the Lagos international airport before? You are claiming 3 PR's. shut up my friend

I know your type , empty vessel makes the loudest noise .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
One thing is for sure though...our diasporan brothers are always bitter. One can sense their bitterness from their posts. Oh well, I'd be bitter too: if I have to wash dishes, wipe grannys' @ssss and still be called a monkey. Sorry y'all.

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cultured:

I know your type , empty vessel makes the loudest noise .

It takes an empty vessel to know one. We are siblings
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by nijanigga: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
rozayx5: jealous of plate washers or Club Guards undecided undecided

abeg make una stay there, make we hear word, scaredy cats grin
When that oil money cease to flow, you will be looking to do dead body washer.It's coming, Nigerian oil will be sold for $10/barrel.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by imauri: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
dridowu: Y shd i 8 Nigerians living aboard ? I have never and i wll never 8 Nigerians living aboard......................cos i still dream of living aboard

y(why) shd(should) i(correct) 8(hate) nigerians living aboard(abroad), i wll(will) never 8(hate) nigerians living aboard(abroad).......cos(accepted) i still dream of living aboard(abroad)...... oya, 2nd attempt... dont be ashamed or shy...

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Nigerians are proud no until they humble themselves, they would receive no help. Example of such people are those that hate on NID cool.

I owe no one an apology. I stand by my post

Very wrong my dear. If everyone had this mentality, there would be no diasporans because the entire world would refuse visas to ALL NIGERIANS whether eligible or not. This is the same thing the slave masters said. "them nigggers aint human, they aint smart, we don't need to teach them how to read/write because it's a lost cause"

You are very wrong. Poverty can make any human behave like a donkey. I repeat, since you have been exposed to a better way of life, it is your responsibility to "impact" others in a positive way, whether they beef you or not.

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by tellwisdom: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Good to know you have only been to three countries and thought it wise to brag about it here, a complete proof of pot calling kettle black cheesy. Yes destinies differ, we do not hate you people that live in that cursed nation, so don't hate us that believe and know that that country isn't up to our standards and for that reason choose to live outside the country. wink

What are you talking about?? ...Ok, you are in U.S. now??...Congrats dear undecided
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Nigerians are proud no until they humble themselves, they would receive no help. Example of such people are those that hate on NID cool.

I owe no one an apology. I stand by my stupidi-ty

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by skimarvel: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: During my high school days IN Nigeria, I had a female friend who wrote JAMB 4 good times until her father decided to fly her out of the country.....this girls father took her to the examination centre each time and whenever her result came out it had "candidate absent" written on it. This girl is blessed with brains, the head girl of my school who scored all A's. Her father decided to follow it up and he was told they sold his daughter's result to someone else and if he wanted it back he had to double the pay the other person paid. undecided

The father sent his daughter overseas and as usual she proved her intelligence and is a practising Gynae now. If this girl comes tomorrow on NLD and curse that country called Nigeria some of us will start wetting our pants in anger. You expect her to leave America and come practice in Nigeria, America gave her that which Nigeria denied her and it is only fair that she gives back to them.
one of doz underages who won't bother to read through instructions before answering questions...are u telling me DIBU iz aving a grudge with her dad...lame example find smetin else
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by successking: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
OP, note this, a slave in a modern world is indeed cursed and not my beloved nation NIGERIA. Please, hide your frustrations.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
The Nigerian Embassy officials who frustrated that girl to the extent of wanting to burn her passport are 'Nigerians in diaspora', aren't they?

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jenny I can feel your pain,sometimes I feel like relocating abroad permanently but my unconditional love for this great nation called Nigeria would not let me as I have a thick green white green blood flowing in my veins.
New York,Vancouver,Amsterdam,London,Paris,Venice,Vienna,Madrid,Berlin,Winipeg and Chicago are all great cities in their own right but my LAGOS rocks with unequalled experience.
I tried living abroad and couldnt go beyond six months as I was homesick,I was already missing my Eko even before take-off.
UK,US,Australia,Canada can offer better living,health,education,infrastructures but the freedom and flexilibities my naija offer is more than enough to make up for our poor living condition,health (atleast agbo is helping),poor standard of education and low infrastructural development.
I know those immigration officers can be funny atimes but no amount of whips will me denounce my heritage,NAIJA till Jesu Christi come.
If I can sleep in traffic with my car on two occassions what stops me from spending a whole day in any of the Naija embassies around the world,beside it took Spanish embassy in VI three whole months to legalized just seven sheet of papers I submitted for legalization.
Well sorry no vex for the ill treatment but still insist in bash then no let me see your two legs for any of our intl air mall.,sorry airports.
Those airports wey GEJ design like shopping malls dey confuse me sometimes, all the same I LOVE MY NAIJA DIE.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I AM STUP.PID.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by nijanigga: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ask the guys in the link below, if they're proud Nigerians. "Nigerian embassy building and staff in Senegal come under attack by stick-wielding Nigerians". I just love the songs they were chanting.
source: http://saharareporters.com/video/video-nigeria-embassy-building-and-staff-senegal-come-under-attack-stick-wielding-Nigerians
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol @ pataki and cougar.
Yep, I returned.

Pataki, I understand you are from abeokuta. You can stop by sango ota when next you are in town. You can see me, your arch enemy and then seun.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by funnyx(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cultured:
@OP

You are a slowpoke by terming our beloved country " shait hole " ... For your information , our best in all professions are based in Nigeria, it's only faint hearty ignoramuses like you and your ilks that do make it look as if it's a big deal living as second class citizen in abroad . Suffice to say 99% of Nigerians living in this so called abroad lives from hand to mouth , so I don't see why you should feel like a demi-god , because you reside abroad temporarily/permanently. If every body should runaway from this country , then who will fix it well ?

Hey! Before you attack me , note that I have traversed the breath and length of this world and I hold permanent residence in 3 different advance countries ,USA inclusive and even as I write this piece am not in Nigeria , but that's not reason enough for me to term my beloved country " shait hole " like you did , because I know that Nigeria still remain the best country in this world .

How did you get 3 permanent residence in 3 advanced countries? Can you name these countries because I find it hard to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by jpphilips(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Good to know you have only been to three countries and thought it wise to brag about it here, a complete proof of pot calling kettle black cheesy. Yes destinies differ, we do not hate you people that live in that cursed nation, so don't hate us that believe and know that that country isn't up to our standards and for that reason choose to live outside the country. wink

Enough! Jonathan is reading your post and he is asking Abati who cursed Nigeria? whether you are APC? Abati replied;
"oga i never reach there still reading the jokes section".
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
funnyx:

How did you get 3 permanent residence in 3 advanced countries? Can you name these countries because I find it hard to believe.

That empty vessel who hasn't seen Cotonou let alone MMIA? Na today
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
sanniemoe: Truth is nowhere like home. Been abroad a few times but I tell U naija na home. Na only poor man go envy naija in diaspora o. Life on d island alone is like living in paradise,not to talk of Abuja & other states.how many Nigerians in diaspora can pop bottlez worth millions of naira in a night. I swear the luxury of a hustler abroad is basic human right here IF U HAVE MONEY. It's far easier to make it here than anywhere abroad. I can't say for someone else but for me & d few folks I know. Life abroad is just to see the world and be on an international platform

is it the same moet that mr patel sells at £25 you are talking about like it's diamond. the ones you even drink in the clubs in nigeria are mostly fake. biko, priorities differ when talking about lifestyle. to you, popping champagne is the pinnacle of achievement......to the average diasporan, his thinking is way ahead.

OMO IBO: Lol @ pataki and cougar.
Yep, I returned.

Pataki, I understand you are from abeokuta. You can stop by sango ota when next you are in town. You can see me, your arch enemy and then seun.

i cannot believe omo ibo would return o - i thought your love for stamford bridge would motivate you to buy a mortgage in belgravia or kessington gardens.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: The Nigerian Embassy officials who frustrated that girl to the extent of wanting ro burn her passports are 'Nigerians in diaspora', aren't they?
No they are Nigerians in Nigeria. You see, this is why Jenny is right. Some of you peeps need re-education.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

It takes an empty vessel to know one. We are siblings

Hey! People , stop attacking my Jenny ... But Jenny , next time try look well before you leap OK .
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
tellwisdom:

What are you talking about?? ...Ok, you are in U.S. now??...Congrats dear undecided
US for wia, person wey cold wan kill for Australia, sha help me warn am say crocs dey eat people for Australia now ooo.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
funnyx:

My dear, what you don't know is bigger than you ... it all depends on your line of biz .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.