Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46385 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by dridowu: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Y shd i 8 Nigerians living aboard ? I have never and i wll never 8 Nigerians living aboard......................cos i still dream of living aboard

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
What's the op saying? You and the other diasporians flood nl everyday calling Nigeria all sorts of name; what do you expect the home based nigerians to do? Some of us have no any other place to go and calling our only home (Nigeria) toilet, cesspit, sh!t hole is insulting to some of us. You diasporians always start the insults. No one will insult u if u don't come on nl to mock us

14 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by WhyAWhy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

why won't we be jealous of you?
huh? you people travel and then leave the rest of us back here in nigeria to battle mosquitoes and the menace of armed robbers.....what are you nigerians in diaspora doing to the plight of your fellow nigerians in nigeria? nothing, absolutely nothing....

this year alone, i have written 53 mails to you alone to help me secure an admission letter from schools in melbourne, adelaide or canberra...did you listen? i have every right to be bitter because to be perfectly honest, you nigerians in diaspora are too attitudinal. you guys should learn to be your brother's keeper.

mrs jennykadry, until you pull strings to get me out of nigeria, i would continue to haunt you on this forum. if i don't see any invitation letter/admission letter by the end of the year, i would start haunting you in your dreams. apple tastes better than walnut. this is your last warning, jenny - get me out of this country. grin

Are you being serious about "admission issue"? What stops you from making online application yourself . It amazes me the way people think that people abroad can "hussle" admission for you that are in nigeria. The same way you will apply yourself is the exact route the person will go through in an online application . You are better off doing so yourself oh. I remember a couple of friends beefing me because of admission related issue. Who told you anyone can give you admission?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
rozayx5: jealous of plate washers or Club Guards undecided undecided

abeg make una stay there, make we hear word, scaredy cats grin

What did I say? Jealous SOB's grin

dridowu: Y shd i 8 Nigerians living aboard ? I have never and i wll never 8 Nigerians living aboard......................cos i still dream of living aboard

Atleast you are honest....
Arsenate: What's the op saying? You and the other diasporians flood nl everyday calling Nigeria all sorts of name; what do you expect the home based nigerians to do? Some of us have no any other place to go and calling our only home (Nigeria) toilet, cesspit, sh!t hole is insulting to some of us. You diasporians always start the insults. No one will insult u if u don't come on nl to mock us

We are crazy, yes we are crazy....we just come online and start calling nigeria names without having our reasons undecided.. A lady swore to tear her Nigerian passport, would she have said that if we had a good system running? Would she have said that if she was treated nicely? some of us have enjoyed good customer service in our various locations from people who do not share the same nationality as us so when our own people treat us like crap, we should keep quiet ngbo?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by uromicom: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
all Nigerians has jealousy spirit and i am one of them

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: During my high school days IN Nigeria, I had a female friend who wrote JAMB 4 good times until her father decided to fly her out of the country.....this girls father took her to the examination centre each time and whenever her result came out it had "candidate absent" written on it. This girl is blessed with brains, the head girl of my school who scored all A's. Her father decided to follow it up and he was told they sold his daughter's result to someone else and if he wanted it back he had to double the pay the other person paid. undecided

The father sent his daughter overseas and as usual she proved her intelligence and is a practising Gynae now. If this girl comes tomorrow on NLD and curse that country called Nigeria some of us will start wetting our pants in anger. You expect her to leave America and come practice in Nigeria, America gave her that which Nigeria denied her and it is only fair that she gives back to them.

This is exactly what we are saying. Your friend failed Jamb and ran to foreign privates school for escaping real examination within the country.

Just tell us the fact...your friend is olodo

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by abduldope(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
how this 1 tk affect Price of GaRRI Abg park weLL mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

This is exactly what we are saying. Your friend failed Jamb and ran to foreign privates school for escaping real examination within the country.

Just tell us the fact...your friend is olodo

It takes an olodo to know one, congrats man cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
WhyAWhy:
Are you being serious about "admission issue"? What stops you from making online application yourself . It amazes me the way people think that people abroad can "hussle" admission for you that are in nigeria. The same way you will apply yourself is the exact route the person will go through in an online application . You are better off doing so yourself oh. I remember a couple of friends beefing me because of admission related issue. Who told you anyone can give you admission?

you mean one can apply online?
really? university application forms can be completed online? damn - i never knew o. thanks for opening my eyes. meanwhile, who do i have to pay to fill this form? i reside in one of the most remote parts of enugu and using the internet is quite expensive here. most times, i have had to climb palm trees or MTN masts to connect to the internet. right now, i am on a tree and once rain starts to fall i must get down to avoid the risk of falling.......

in a nutshell, can you help me fill the form?

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
i am proud to be a nigerian but i am the luckiest living abroad.i must confess to you living abroad is the best.You will not understand until you travel out of the country tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ayobase(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
You shouldn't forget one thing, Nigeria is ur origin. You might be bitter about so many things we all do know about, but that shouldn't tag her CURSED!

Where will you have to run to when they start pursuing every immigrant to their Countries.

Don't bite the finger that fed u, in order word, don't curse the curse your foundation.

Peace be with you, and all the best....hoping to join you in the BLESSED country very soon!

Nigeria will be great again....her case is just like that prodigal son in the Bible.

I believe so much in my country despite all odds!

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by moscobabs(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
U might be right but I dnt see the reason why someone needs to be jealous anybody thats making it in Abroad but what I hate is when someone travel to the so call green pasture and latter come back with nothing.
and beside what special in Oversea sef.??

....I'm making my money here

....I can walk around anytime I like

....I can use any number of car i like without paying any tax on them

....I carry beautiful African queens

....travelling to my Village Ileogbo if I wanna eat fresh food

....Nobody to deport me

....my right is intact even if i'm not recognize in my father land

so tell me what I need to do in abroad

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by greatestman(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
God no matter how bad Nigeria is I will make it here employ does westerners to work for me in this hot Sun of ADAMAWA state. And go to their country strictly on invitation I Love my country. we can only failed our self but not the country.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

really? university application forms can be completed online? damn - i never knew o. thanks for opening my eyes. meanwhile, who do i have to pay to fill this form? i reside in one of the most remote parts of enugu and using the internet is quite expensive here. most times, i have had to climb palm trees or MTN masts to connect to the internet. right now, i am on a tree and once rain starts to fall i must get down to avoid the risk of falling.......

grin grin grin grin grin

*wipes tears*

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

Onye ara grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
jaycee687: i am proud to be a nigerian but i am the luckiest living abroad.i must confess to you living abroad is the best.You will not understand until you travel out of the country tongue tongue tongue

please, help me understand.....
i have heard wonderful stories about living abroad - is it true there are no boreholes where i can fetch water?

jennykadry:
Onye ara grin

jenny, i have another idea........maybe we should do arranged marriage - i heard it's even quicker than students visa or work visa. although, i don't have cash right now. i have about 55 local goats, 30,000 maize crops, 2 large barns of yams and a big poultry.

will that cover the cost?

5 Likes

jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

Jenny, I liked you post! Only if I could like it over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by bellong: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
The principal problem of Nigeria still remain Nigerians.

The custom officer who molests travellers at the airport is a Nigerian. The police collecting bribe on the street and killing those who refused to pay is a Nigerian. The permanent secretary of a ministry who sits on government contract and colludes with minister to divert funds is a Nigerian.

The civil servant who demands a tip before doing the job he is paid for is a Nigerian. The mechanic who cheats a car owner in order to get more money from him is a Nigerian. Students that are supposed to be studying to become better in solving problems in their country but are busy finding a way of short-changing the system are Nigerians. Pastors sweet-talking their congregation to collect the members' hard earned money are Nigerians... Bankers diverting customers' money are Nigerians.

In all the above listed, I have not mentioned the evils of government because the government of any country is a reflection of the followers.

We need a value re-orientation in the country to kill this get-rich syndrome that has eaten deep into the heart of everybody including religious houses.

Only Nigerians can save themselves from themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Following
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
adeaugustus:

Jenny, I liked you post! Only if I could like it over and over again.

Thank you darling kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
jaycee687: my colleagues went back to Nigeria to sit for the Nigerian medical council exam and you can imagine the insult they gave them saying you people coming from abroad.What does that mean? FOOLS

Don't mind them, people travelled abroad to avoid ASUU strike and get a better education and one eediot is telling them trash.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
greatest man: God no matter how bad Nigeria is I will make it here employ does westerners to work for me in this hot Sun of ADAMAWA state. And go to their country strictly on invitation I Love my country. we can only failed our self but not the country.
Wake up dreamer! MLK had a feasible dream, not this kind of dream.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

please, help me understand.....
i have heard wonderful stories about living abroad - is it true there are no boreholes where i can fetch water?

LmaO -- That nigger thinks u're residing In Westminster, Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by namis007: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
cryIts a pity
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by DICKtator: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: @coogar

I can see you need me to send @ile to deal with you eh kwa? angry look who is talking, how many times have I begged you to choose the cheapest schools for me in the UK so I can relocate since OZ is not treating me like the queen I am? You are here talking nonsense upon ingredients angry .

Ti ba mu'e (if I catch you, by the time I am done with you and that your blokos,.... Even if you see a student visa to study in OZ you will reject it grin)

shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
NIN vs NID again?

Where is that blockhead called Afam? cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by PassingShot(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
biolabee: Classic NIN vs NID argument again

Some in each of the groups are doing extremely well

Some are comfortable

Some are hustling

There are homeless hobos in each of the groups

If naija was as bad, expats will not be coming bacl or filipinos be marrying our women to get green passport to access oil and gas jobs

If the west was as bad, naijas will not go there for education or opportunities

This arguments yield nothing

#to each his own

Ish

Excellent summary. But the OP is right in pointing out the jealousy of some NIN towards NID. At no or slightest opportunity, these sadists and "cretinous products" of the failed system called Nigeria insult and condemn anything and everything that has to do with NID. The more reasons some of us have limited our contributions to few topics here. It's really pathetic to discover that 'e-jealousy" exists and even worse than physical jealousy.

@OP but some of the words you said about your fatherland is not good o. Remember that "ti ita ba le ni, ile ni a maa pada si o" meaning "when adversities and/or circumstances dictate that living abroad is no longer feasible, your only option remains to return home".

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by bellong: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
WhyAWhy:

You need to be able to identify sarcasm when you see one....

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pataki: NIN vs NID again?

Wetin afam do you? cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pataki: NIN vs NID again?

My honey is coming. I've informed him. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by unphilaz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:
How can some of us help them when they have so much pride in them?

I don't get it undecided
hi jenny am not proud, would be glad if you can help me to relocate. I have upper credit in computer science and i have practical work experience. If you feel you can help i did send more details to you. Thanks for your help

3 Likes

OP, your post takes the cake for being the most arrogant post on NL, at least that I've seen so far. If you don't give a damn about the country and the people in it, and you don't want to be a part of the solution, then have yourself a thousand seats and stfu.

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid / Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.