Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase (53130 Views)

Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / BREAKING News:dillish Wins Big Brother The Chase 2013 #bbathechase / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Youngtekkey(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: when u keep sending asinines like beverly there, wat do u xpect?
D painful part b say her tori don too worry us for nairaland frntpage and she nor come win. D last time, it was goldie(rip), now na beverly. Sms!
what
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by musaajebor(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Beverly don cast.anyway na osu she be all along.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Seyidlc(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2013
BBA this,BBA that....alas e dn pinish...Kai..$300k...
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by lampard01(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Rigged show

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by babsthegreat: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2013
2gbasky22: Abeg anybody get blackberry charger

Wan use am charge my sendo x phone...............abeg i nid am

bushman from koma village
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2013
D babe uz ha cunny style win.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Youngtekkey(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2013
musa ajebor: Beverly don cast.anyway na osu she be all along.
abeg bro i don't understand has bba now finish and is it this dillish girl that win that money pls ans me
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by OmniSparrow: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2013
So who won? Barca?
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Lilboots(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Youngtekkey: abeg bro i don't understand has bba now finish and is it this dillish girl that win that money pls ans me

She dey owe you bros?

5 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Lilboots:

She dey owe you bros?

Lol!
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2013
mooregan: BBA is Over, ASUU Strike Continues, Which housemate will win 97billion??, FG or ASUU the Host??
ask PEJ's husband

2 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by TheRealMrStan(m): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Her beauty won her the prize.

Congrats babe!
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by berryice(f): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Dilish wuz 2 cocky 4 my likin in d game,she has been faked all tru,pretending dey didn't ve blender in their home,she wuz jst actin infront of d camera,alwyz beggin africa 4 votes wiv style,*rubbish empty headed geh*i blame nigerians 4 votin 4 her,wen she kms up 4 eviction,they were usin her beauty 2 save her,nd also melvin's eye 2 save her too,I hate BBA

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by illuminaty(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Who cares....*continue listening 2 olamide ft vector....R.I.P* especially vector part where he jokinly disses beverly osu
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:29am On Aug 26, 2013
mtcheew! Wether big brother ends or small sister continues,who cares...*next pls*

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by timwezzb(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2013
It is OUR Fault we nigerians bcoz in the frist place we save Her(Dillish) and now this is wat we get...Don't worry Melvin we'll borow $300,000 4rm ASUU account so that u can start ur life.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by scientology(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2013
she won what? is it a cooking competision btw maggi,royco n dillisoshi

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Goldenheart(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Pics please
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by okooloyun1(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2013
BBA should jst giv Beverly something ooooo for all d live mojo scenes.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2013
berryice: Dilish wuz 2 cocky 4 my likin in d game,she has been faked all tru,pretending dey didn't ve blender in their home,she wuz jst actin infront of d camera,alwyz beggin africa 4 votes wiv style,*rubbish empty headed geh*i blame nigerians 4 votin 4 her,wen she kms up 4 eviction,they were usin her beauty 2 save her,nd also melvin's eye 2 save her too,I hate BBA

Hehehe!
And sum1 sed sh's a green snake.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by swhiss: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Dear Melvin...nw we know say‪ The Villagers Are At Work ‬when you go Gulder
Ultimate Search, Mr Nigeria, Big Brother Africa and you no win anything....! Choi!

Anyway...congrats to delicious dillish.

2 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by seedord247(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2013
Sorrry beverly cry

5 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by dapizy02(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Gud 1 dillish *dancing skelewu wit my dad*
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by 190theclown: 1:02am On Aug 26, 2013
up bayo!!!

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by YoursGEJ(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2013
yunglykmine: Sad One for Nigerians this time... Bev & Melvin splitted our votes.

sad one for who?! Make thunder castrate you there!! You think say na everybody no get work like you? I go still sleep better sleep tonight. Continue to cry. Sorry you hear.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by babsomotde(m): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2013
When will I be able to watch part 2? Congrats to Dili... Try again next time, Beverly.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 26, 2013
@seedord

is that really her? And all these flatchested bytches say only big boobs sag grin. Thank God for my big full ones tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Mamacita007(f): 1:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Beverley didnt win. my feelings are hurt cry cry
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by StObaino1(m): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2013
seedord247: Sorrry beverly cry

Seriously? When will Nigerians stop? This was during her shower time and from BB VIP. Beverly is not the only one to have been nake.d . They ALL have been nake.d . Or do you bathe wearing clothes? Dillish the winner has her nake.d shower pics all over the internet. Enough already. Why do Nigerians derive so much pleasure in hating on themselves? Simply pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 1:51am On Aug 26, 2013
drealnamdy: That. Beverly bitch berra not com to naija oo cos I wll be one of dose peeps dat wld assasinate her once she steps down frm d flight...*holds my stone* warmin up 4 her return

Have you eaten today? What has your governor done for you? Are all the roads in your village paved? Are all the hospitals in your community functioning? Does NEPA bring electricity 24/7 in your area? Misplaced priorities. Direct your frustrations elsewhere. Dem use Beverly swear for you? Jobless thing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? / Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.