Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger (53657 Views)

Who Is You Favorite Artist / Linda Ikeji Blog Finally Removed By Blogger / Controversial Blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus Is A Nairlander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Inova(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus
Who is your favorite blogger, and why.
Let me go first. I would pick Stella Dimoko Korkus (SDK).
Her blogs got content.
The chick na original olofofo
She's a veteran in the field long before blogging started and I mean long before Linda even thought of blogging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Afam4eva(m): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Lol grin Can you just advertise yourself or your blogger without bringing Linda into it. You wan use Linda Ikeji blow abi? And pls, it's not about how long but how well.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by stephano100(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2013
LIB

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by joyli: 1:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Blogger or gbeborun cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by tpia5: 2:27am On Oct 08, 2013
where are they from?

stella obviously is most likely edo, but what about linda?
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 08, 2013
LIB is undoubtedly Africa's No 1 blog.There is nothing to dispute that

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by IamCedMitchell(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Linda ikeji all d. way...abi u wan try??

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Please who is stella dimoko korkus undecided

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by homesteady(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2013
If you want to hear the best amebo in nigeria, just go to stella dimoko's blog! All her stories are true! And her blog readers sef! They can do amebo! If you read that comments, your mouth will just be open with shock! The amebo you'll hear there will leave you overwhelmed! grin
But I prefer Linda Ikeji's blog!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Afam4eva(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2013
homesteady: If you want to hear the best amebo in nigeria, just go to stella dimoko's blog! All her stories are true! And her blog readers sef! They can do amebo! If you read that comments, your mouth will just be open with shock! The amebo you'll hear there will leave you overwhelmed! grin
But I prefer Linda Ikeji's blog!
Why do you prefer Linda Ikeji's blog if you said all these things about Stella Dimoko's blog?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2013
I've never heard of stella dimoko undecided

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by homesteady(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why do you prefer Linda Ikeji's blog if you said all these things about Stella Dimoko's blog?

Emm! I discovered Linda ikeji's blog 1st! So my heart is already glued there!
I also prefer Linda's blog content! She gives interesting news!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by homesteady(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123: I've never heard of stella dimoko undecided

She is the most notorious gossip blogger in Nigeria grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2013
homesteady:

Really ? I'll look at her blog now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by AbuMikey(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2013
homesteady:

Ehn Hen?? grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by HezronLorraine(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Stella's blog will kill you with laugh from her own post to the commenters.Linda is just famous.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by lacreame: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2013
linda any day any time,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by lacreame: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2013
tpia@:
where are they from?

stella obviously is most likely edo, but what about linda?
shes isoko(stella)
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Stella all the way! Linda is an ass kisser!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by SexySapphire(f): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
SD to the K anytime. I love SDK simply becos she's ruthless and doesn't send any celebrity or whoever she's talkin about. Linda is also ok but nt as great as SDK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by ummsulaym(f): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
both and none tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Inova(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Stella Dimoko Korkus
Bad a_s_s Blogger[/i]
www.stelladimokokorkus.com

Linda Ikeji
Lucky Celebrity (nothing special in her blogs)[i]

www.lindaikeji..com

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Inova(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Front page please. lets get more votes/preferences
Thank you
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by LajaLaba: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2013
U no get job

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by chimeluiz: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Going through the thread comparing Linda Ikeji and Seun Osewa of lindaikeji blog & nairaland respectively, I noticed the mention of a 'stellas blog'...
A quick google search produced this post as the highest ranked result from nairaland on the first page of google search result
So in this season of resurrecting old threads...
I recommend this thread moving to front page to get more opinions on the subject.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by ketoprofen(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Linda ikeji- the biggest blog in west africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by Geehan(f): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Stella is a bad ass gossip, she doesn't carry fake...even her comment on issues sef na die, tho Linda is okay but for Comic relieve I give it to stella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by areson: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hawt Muzik! Check out this new International collabo.

Download here: Wizkid – Show You The Money (Remix) ft. Tyga
Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
I go for SDK cus the money is entering Linda's head, she doesn't moderate comments this days as bf but SDK do reply our comments, she inspires me SDK all the way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by PrettySpicey(f): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's SDK all the way.

Now if I wanted to create a blogger heroine it will be SDK. She's got spunk and her posts... not the gossip gists... are much more inspiring and fun.

And for the olofofo gists nko? Hehehe, my girl anytime... still I read LIB... mostly to pass time these days

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger by daveP(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
PrettySpicey: It's SDK all the way.

Now if I wanted to create a blogger heroine it will be SDK. She's got spunk and her posts... not the gossip gists... are much more inspiring and fun.

And for the olofofo gists nko? Hehehe, my girl anytime... still I read LIB... mostly to pass time these days
am glad youre finnnalllllllly free to do this. me im still doing 50-50 sha. yassssss smiley happy for ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / Man Wins $10,000 For Making 'Ugliest Face' In The World / Music : Download Tope Alabi Songs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.