Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria (22092 Views)

No Try Am !!! Saudi Arabia Warns America. / Russia Warns World Is Fighting A New Cold War / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
seanet02:
Na so we see am
Only a f.o.ol will not know this was sponsored by the Saudi Arabia sponsored terrorist/FSA

U be mumu
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Temeetyy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
When you here of all these, stop, mend your ways for the end is by the corner. Mattew 24 v 1 to the end. God blessed us all with the spirit of understanding in Jesus name Amen
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by AZeD1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
solomon111: America responsible for the peace in the world?
Lol.
You must have been smoking the junk CNN feeds americans right from the womb.
America is responsible for the relative peace on earth today. Without them the world would have been back to the stone ages. Before you shout CNN brainwash, take a look at the middle East very well, the Saudis hate the Iranians and the Israelites and the feeling is mutual between those three countries. No America and world war 3 begins.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by vladimiros: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
for the mumus who think Russia military is up to the US

US has the top 2 fastest Jets in the wolrd f-35 and f-22

most warships and warheads

biggest Military reserve, and marines

infact the US army is trained to fight Armies not Insurgents

if you dont believe me go and ask any Military person who has knowledge on military matters..
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by emmanuel4758(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
my question be say russia go fit witstand usa and usa go fit witstand russia missle and nuclear abeg dis two country no be beansoooh

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Demdem(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
vladimiros: for the mumus who think Russia military is up to the US

if you dont believe me go and ask any Military person who has knowledge on military matters..

And of cos the experience of fighting several live battles is there. That in itself is valuable. What experience does Russia has in recent past except the Geogian war.
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2013

The bolded are spot on! The Russian Navy isn't even up to 50% of the US Navy.
The ONLY reason, both the US Army and Marines are stretched is that the American military strategists/Pentagon didn't really envisage that the US would engage in guerrilla wars in the Middle East against a bunch of suicide bombers and other non-conventional forces. When up against a regular military force, there is no match to the US.

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
seanet02:
this one have already been brain-stuffed with western propaganda
How is he brain wash? U have not pointed out one crisis started by America.
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by namelesss: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
It myt trigger ww3... And then America will Fall... tongue
The rest of the world cannot shouldn't watch America repeat Iraqi mistake again.... cry

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Youngtekkey(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
people here are just bunch of clowns underestimating the super power influence of russia just two month ago russia lauch a missle and i hear it's the fatest missle attack as at now it destroy within less than 50secs,u guys are just splitting nonsense with help of super freak like china it will be a big war for usa and i read one mumu saying usa has the fatest war jets are u alive at all russia got a jet that can destroy enemy within 30 secs of take off i am not comparing usa with russia but don't ever look down on that country US won't want to fight them i can tell u
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
steveec122: God Opened my eyes in Revelation 17 and 18, that USA is the Modern time Babylon the great City of Merchants and riches, full of Harlots, Like a drunken(feasting) prostitute sitting upon 7 beasts (Nations) and the 7 nations later tore its flesh into pieces. America Will soon fall. There are also revelations that African Villages will soon be a safe haven for people from the highly civilised countries. Many will run from being implanted with compulsory RFID chips(code 666) meant to track Identity, Security, Migration etc which is now underway for Obama Healthcare. Man Know thy Time;(Trials/Tribulations-Rapture-Torment-Judgement-Saviour-End)
Obadaih777 wanna be.
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by lemmings(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2013

Definately. But ever ask yourself why america still counts its steps when talking to/about russia? American intelligence is sharp and indepth when it comes to it's old,traditional rival. They know what you and i don't know. Israelis know the same. Thats why both israel and usa are wary on issues involving the russians. Yea. Usa have more experienced marines,more military swag and an extremely formiddable airforce and navy. But still, with all this they fear the russians! Tell me a time when america threatened russia like they do iran? or libya? Or syria now? Or as they did iraq? They CANNOT bully russia.

So if i'm classified a mumu for believing russia can stand america,toh.. Ba masala, so be it.

But signs are clear.. America is extremely wary of russia.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
OneOpinion: Had it not been for the timely intervention of THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD in Egypt
similar events will be taking place in that country under the rulership of Hosni.Mubarak

And yet folks say shit about Mursi and his allies.

I strongly believe that posterity will know who fought for it and who attempted to destroy it.

If even a sorry stay now that the Egyptian people are back to the era of military rule under a "democratic setting"

At least the tamarods had a right to protest which Mursi reckoned with
Lets see whose father,i repeat whose father except for the MB will exercise its right to protest against the military in the nearest future

They will eradicate all of them.... there wont be a need for chemical weapon
River Nile will do the job.
Where dis one from come?

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Youngtekkey(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mee234:
Where dis one from come?
exactly bro that's just what i want to ask the mumu

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by veraobi: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
malele:
Pls name these crisis.
pls stop relying on CNN n aljazeera fake news. US is d cos of all d problems in d world even book haram. The war business is what they feed on. They sponsor rebels all over d world n dicciv people with their media CNN. Watch press TV n CCTV. Iraq invasion, Libya. Egypt. Apghanistan. Yemen. Theysell their arms n jet filters
Drill ur oil n natural resources. Steal artifats etc. Libya revolution was only to silence Gaddafi becos he sacked shell n chevron that is Us n UK. Toni Blair has d best rifinary in iraq 2day just for Lyin that Saddam husan has chemical weapon. US is an enemy of peace. Do u kns that M23 terrorist group in Mali has a cooperate office in Washington DC? Taliban just opened an office in quoter? Its bussines. Aljazeera is owned by d king of quarter in Doha d capital. While no democracy in Saudi Arabia, UK, quater, barain etc. because they ar allies.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by MayraC(f): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Countries should not jump and start something they will not be able to finish..The Syria crisis is of grave concern, but I think a military intervention is misplaced and can have unintended consequences particularly in a region as volatile as the Middle East. Before any intervention, countries should analyze d situation carefully.. ....
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by solomon111(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by IykeD1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2013

Definately. But ever ask yourself why america still counts its steps when talking to/about russia? American intelligence is sharp and indepth when it comes to it's old,traditional rival. They know what you and i don't know. Israelis know the same. Thats why both israel and usa are wary on issues involving the russians. Yea. Usa have more experienced marines,more military swag and an extremely formiddable airforce and navy. But still, with all this they fear the russians! Tell me a time when america threatened russia like they do iran? or libya? Or syria now? Or as they did iraq? They CANNOT bully russia.

So if i'm classified a mumu for believing russia can stand america,toh.. Ba masala, so be it.

You are right that America is wary of Russia, why wouldn't they given their nuclear arsenal that can turn US into
a waste land? But that doesn't mean the Russians are not wary of America too because deep down they know if there
is any misunderstanding, the Pentagon has the capability to wipe Russia off the earth. If there is a conflict between
the two, it will boil down to who has the better defense system. The problem is no one will know until the the other country, or both countries destroys each other.

That said, unless Russia is trying to lunch a nuclear attack against the US which will definitely assure that they
too will be destroyed as well, all they can do is bark. Whether you like US or not, at least they make effort to
intervene during humanitarian crisis. Yes, they have their interests (who doesn't) but their actions have saved
countless lives. With Russia, all you here is no, no, no. Why do you think Russia is saying no to an attack against Syria? Its mainly because Syria is the only country where Russia has a naval base outside of Russia. They have no solutions to anything. They have little or no influence around the world except when its time to say no.

Some people are complaining about Egypt and Libya. Do you guys stop to think what may happen when the dictators of
those countries passes on? Do you think everything will be smooth and there will be no bloodshed?

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Asabeq(f): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
And u clearly think you made sense with this nonsense you wrote you must be a regular cutomer at the burukutu joint
akwunmi: libia a very peaceful n contented country just b4 America interfere 4dare mata wet no concern dem.lesbianism,Every 46-50secs rape de go on 4 Ameria,licensing for guns wey de make gang sta plenty n kill everyday,hard drugs,made their women worthless wit naked dresses, gay churches, illuminati.....e.t.c if u want more go Google...
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by DonSnoogyPon(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
hey guys wat u pipo saying *Usa* nd russia ain't mate. The russ hav strong submarine but *Usa* they deal with drone okay they fight proxy war. So dont just *Usa* will just b looking like *China*
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by AZeD1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
lemmings:

War is very expensive. America will not threaten Russia because they both don't want to fight themselves but if they ever went to war, chances of America winning is 78%.
20 aircraft carriers in the world, America owns 10 of them.
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Horus(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
A-ZeD:

America is responsible for the relative peace on earth today.

I guess that when America dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki this was the beginning of "peace on earth"

5 Likes

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by solomon111(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by IykeD1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2013

I guess that when America dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki this was the beggining of "peace on earth"

So what was Japan doing before that, playing with flowers? Have you heard of Pearl Harbor? Do you think Japan wouldn't
have done the same to the US if they had the weapon first?
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Youngtekkey(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
A-ZeD:

War is very expensive. America will not threaten Russia because they both don't want to fight themselves but if they ever went to war, chances of America winning is 78%.
oboy u miss it woefully do u think that if russia is to fight america it would be a matter of drones and those aircraft carrier u make me laugh in chinese they will make use of sub marines,heavy laucher missles,nuclear destruction bombs infact it will leave no survivors not that childish calculation of 78% u have US it will be a 50-50 chance

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by solomon111(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Iyke-D:

You are right that America is wary of Russia, why wouldn't they given their nuclear arsenal that can turn US into
a waste land? But that doesn't mean the Russians are not wary of America too because deep down they know if there
is any misunderstanding, the Pentagon has the capability to wipe Russia off the earth. If there is a conflict between
the two, it will boil down to who has the better defense system. The problem is no one will know until the the other country, or both countries destroys each other.

That said, unless Russia is trying to lunch a nuclear attack against the US which will definitely assure that they
too will be destroyed as well, all they can do is bark. Whether you like US or not, at least they make effort to
intervene during humanitarian crisis. Yes, they have their interests (who doesn't) but their actions have saved
countless lives. With Russia, all you here is no, no, no. Why do you think Russia is saying no to an attack against Syria? Its mainly because Syria is the only country where Russia has a naval base outside of Russia. They have no solutions to anything. They have little or no influence around the world except when its time to say no.

Some people are complaining about Egypt and Libya. Do you guys stop to think what may happen when the dictators of
those countries passes on? Do you think everything will be smooth and there will be no bloodshed?
There is no missile defence system currently on earth that can save america from russia's ICBMs.
America tried building one in Georgia,the russia threatened to give hugo chavez a staunch enemy of the US, "RS voyevoda" russian missiles and they were even about to invade poland then america stopped.
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by AZeD1(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Youngtekkey: oboy u miss it woefully do u think that if russia is to fight america it would be a matter of drones and those aircraft carrier u make me laugh in chinese they will make use of sub marines,heavy laucher missles,nuclear destruction bombs infact it will leave no survivors not that childish calculation of 78% u have US it will be a 50-50 chance
Lol.. Russia has about 1000+ nuclear war heads while America has ×5. As a matter of fact everything weapon in the Russian armory, America has an equivalent weapon but more quantity.
If you know what an aircraft carrier is then you'd know what having 10 means.
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by AZeD1(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2013
solomon111: There is no missile defence system currently on earth that can save america from russia's ICBMs.
America tried building one in Georgia,the russia threatened to give hugo chavez a staunch enemy of the US, "RS voyevoda" russian missiles and they were even about to invade poland then america stopped.
Yeah like America doesn't have their own. America has times five the amount of nuclear war heads Russia has.
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by lemmings(m): 12:11am On Aug 27, 2013
A-ZeD:

Hardware is important. No doubt. But you have to think of counterintelligence strategies;spy networks and sabotage. America,israel,russia and the french are masters of this art. Your tanks,missiles,jets and nuclear warheads will mean zilch if they are sabotaged from the homebase. They become useless.

That's why each country in the world works hard to improve it's special forces and intelligence agencies. America is a counterintelligence force. Israel is a sabotage force, the french are kings of mis-information. But russia! since the KGB,they have always been feared. Read the snowden files. America is aware that russia has highly placed spies in the american army but they don't know who they are! And those files revealed that the pentagon was undertaking sweeps of its ranks to find out who they were. Everything clicks?

So,as much as hardware matters, i still believe in counterintelligence strategies. After all,how else will your jets and warships and drones know where to strike high-level targets but through intelligence reports??.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by Youngtekkey(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2013
A-ZeD:

Lol.. Russia has about 1000+ nuclear war heads while America has ×5. As a matter of fact everything weapon in the Russian armory, America has an equivalent weapon but more quantity.
If you know what an aircraft carrier is then you'd know what having 10 means.
when u talk about military war weapon then american is best but when u talk about weapons of mass destruction it's the glaring truth that russia will finish america with that go do ur research jare and i just confirmed it that russian has 5 aircraft carrier in addition russian has intellegence survey in the usa that even america has not find out argue with fact bro russia is not an under dog for usa to wipe in war take it or leave it even usa are very much wary of the russia and are careful
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by AZeD1(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2013
lemmings:

Hardware is important. No doubt. But you have to think of counterintelligence strategies;spy networks and sabotage. America,israel,russia and the french are masters of this art. Your tanks,missiles,jets and nuclear warheads will mean zilch if they are sabotaged from the homebase. They become useless.

That's why each country in the world works hard to improve it's special forces and intelligence agencies. America is a counterintelligence force. Israel is a sabotage force, the french are kings of mis-information. But russia! since the KGB,they have always been feared. Read the snowden files. America is aware that russia has highly placed spies in the american army but they don't know who they are! And those files revealed that the pentagon was undertaking sweeps of its ranks to find out who they were. Everything clicks?

So,as much as hardware matters, i still believe in counterintelligence strategies. After all,how else will your jets and warships and drones know where to strike high-level targets but through intelligence reports??.
Do you honestly believe there are no American spies in Russia?
Re: Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria by AZeD1(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Youngtekkey: when u talk about military war weapon then american is best but when u talk about weapons of mass destruction it's the glaring truth that russia will finish america with that go do ur research jare and i just confirmed it that russian has 5 aircraft carrier in addition russian has intellegence survey in the usa that even america has not find out argue with fact bro russia is not an under dog for usa to wipe in war take it or leave it even usa are very much wary of the russia and are careful
Like I said earlier, war is very expensive. A war with Russia would leave America in financial ruins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore / Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza / Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.