Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... (4165 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
My question is...who can fill the shoes of Fashola the great?
People of Lagos,we all want Lagos to be safer,bigger,with more development,but if the wrong leader comes on board,all the strides of Fashola will be let down,and there might be a downward spiral if the right hands are not on deck.
Please fellow Lagosians and Nairalanders,let us make suggestions here of how ACN and its leadership can select the best and most credible candidate to represent the party to contest for the next Lagos state Governorship election.
I think they should allow Fashola continue...for continuity and sustainabilty sake.
Who can fill this large shoes of Sir Fashola?
Fellow Nairalanders,Lagosians-we can do this.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by duality(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
It will be foolishness for Lagosians to allow the same people ruling them after 16 years to continue.

That's my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
duality: It will be foolishness for Lagosians to allow the same people ruling them after 16 years to continue.

That's my opinion.

Pathetic answer! Same people ruling that is performing or not performing like PDP?

If we are looking for change in lagos state,it is not the kind of mediocrity-laden change symptomatic of the inept party called PDP

What we seek is change from ACN to APC....​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿s.

You think you can fool us with the hollow 'change' mantra?

APC will deepen governance and raise the bar in Lagos further than where Fashola would leave it

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by mascot87(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
duality: It will be foolishness for Lagosians to allow the same people ruling them after 16 years to continue.

That's my opinion.
Your opinion is either reasonable or useless undecided
For some people your opinion is reasonable while for me, your opinion is useless.

5 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by duality(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
smiley Look at them..

They can't even bear just one honest answer. Who gives a Fvck about PDP and APC. It will be the worst political experiment for Lagosians to continue with the same set of RULERS. It is my opinion and I stand by it. I'm not sentimental in politics.

I repeat, Lagosians will be foolish to continue with the same set of RULERS. Lagosians will be ultimately powerless if they can't change governance when they want. In-fact, That is Madness.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
duality: smiley Look at them..

They can't even bear just one honest answer. Who gives a Fvck about PDP and APC. It will be the worst political experiment for Lagosians to continue with the same set of RULERS. It is my opinion and I stand by it. I'm not sentimental in politics.

I repeat, Lagosians will be foolish to continue with the same set of RULERS. Lagosians will be ultimately powerless if they can't change governance when they want. In-fact, That is Madness.
its funny how people say so much and end up saying absolutely nothing, well its the norm these days.

5 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jimi Agbaje is likely going to be Lagos next Governor under the PDP banner.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is a curse on Lagos State for someone to wish them another Fashola or Tinubu. Lagos State needs a true Democrat, a visionary, not given to propaganda and intelligent. Fashola is the opposite of them all.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by mascot87(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
duality: smiley Look at them..

Stop lying and stop been biased.Your sentimentality about politics is baba most especially your hate for APC. Bloody lier
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by mascot87(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
FreeGlobe: It is a curse on Lagos State for someone to wish them another Fashola or Tinubu. Lagos State needs a true Democrat, a visionary, not given to propaganda and intelligent. Fashola is the opposite of them all.
You should be concerned about who will succeed Obi in Anambra that will make life better for your people so that you would stop migrating from one place to another.You have a BIG log of wood in your eyes and you are ranting and bothering yourself with the stick in another man's eyes

10 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
chukwudi44: Jimi Agbaje is likely going to be Lagos next Governor under the PDP banner.

Jokers!!! Its not Jimi Agbaje....na Jimi Solanke

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Jokers!!! Its not Jimi Agbaje....na Jimi Solanke

When the time comes you ll see.I bet you don't even stay in lagos
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by boron10(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm sure Tinubu has someone in mind.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by seanet02: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2013

That's my opinion.
Pathetic reasoning
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
chukwudi44:

When the time comes you ll see.I bet you don't even stay in lagos

​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿s. I reserve my comment!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by duality(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
mascot87:

Stop lying and stop been biased.Your sentimentality about politics is baba most especially your hate for APC. Bloody lier

smiley Well, you are not being truthful. I am one of the few who will tell you the truth in politics based on my understanding; because I have family members who are both PDP and ACN chieftains. in fact my mum was a secretary in SDP routing for MKO while our uncle an elder brother to my mum was a campaign officer for Tofa of NRC. So I have learnt to deal with politicians on individual basis and not based party affiliations. Therefore I don't hate APC. But like I said before, it is my personal opinion. For now, I stand by it.

I repeat, without any apology, That it is foolishness for Lagosians to continue with the same set of rulers after 16 years.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by djustice: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lagosians will never vote for any party controlled by that light-fingered criminal, Yekini Amoda Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ogunlere again. He has taught indigenous Lagosians and Igbos in Lagos a bitter lesson for 14 years now. His houseboy, Fash-Ole, is not different.

APC is dead in Lagos. If they like, let them paste their posters on the sky. Lagosians will use them as toilet paper. PDP will win, if they present a young, clean, outspoken, brilliant, honest and cereberal candidate like Gbadamosi. That guy has a plan for Lagos like no one before him, and he understands Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by MayorofLagos(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
distribute inc.:
My question is...who can fill the shoes of Fashola the great?
People of Lagos,we all want Lagos to be safer,bigger,with more development,but if the wrong leader comes on board,all the strides of Fashola will be let down,and there might be a downward spiral if the right hands are not on deck.
Please fellow Lagosians and Nairalanders,let us make suggestions here of how ACN and its leadership can select the best and most credible candidate to represent the party to contest for the next Lagos state Governorship election.
I think they should allow Fashola continue...for continuity and sustainabilty sake.
Who can fill this large shoes of Sir Fashola?
Fellow Nairalanders,Lagosians-we can do this.

You are a real estate businessman, you are not the ideal voice for a political rally of this magnitude. Yorubas are naturally progressive and our track record can prove that. So a call for a progressive leader to succeed Fashola in Lagos is mute and redundant.

What we need in Lagos at this point is a conservative. Whether APC win Lagos or not, Federal is going to APC and the power in the center is going back to the people to do what they want with their region. Therefore the rallying point ought to inject this projection into the succession talk. Western Region is coming back and Lagos will be its commercial capital, Ibadan will rise again to a new political glory.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by DrexelMars(f): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
djustice: Lagosians will never vote for any party controlled by that light-fingered criminal, Yekini Amoda Bola Ahmed Tinubu Ogunlere again. He has taught indigenous Lagosians and Igbos in Lagos a bitter lesson for 14 years now. His houseboy, Fash-Ole, is not different.

APC is dead in Lagos. If they like, let them paste their posters on the sky. Lagosians will use them as toilet paper. PDP will win, if they present a young, clean, outspoken, brilliant, honest and cereberal candidate like Gbadamosi. That guy has a plan for Lagos like no one before him, and he understands Lagosians.

Irrelevant opinion of an ibo goat. Your opinion doesn't count. You fools can't even decide primaries in Anambra and you are here writing nonsense. PDP in Anambra has 2 flag bearers, APGA is having 2 flag bearers. Greedy bastard.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by DrexelMars(f): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
All the useless south eastern parasites writing rubbish here should know that their opinion doesn't count. Yoruba decide whatever they want and they do it with maturity. You think we are like you backward people, that can stupidly disqualify Soludo in place of some touts?

We understand how backward and greedy most of you are, as you have shown to everybody that Ifeanyi Uba is better than Soludo because he has been spending and building churches with subsidy fraud money.You can keep your perverted and warped mentality to yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by djustice: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Drexel Mars:

Irrelevant opinion of an ibo goat. Your opinion doesn't count. You fools can't even decide primaries in Anambra and you are here writing nonsense. PDP in Anambra has 2 flag bearers, APGA is having 2 flag bearers. Greedy bastard.

Oloshi, oloriburuku, atohunrinwa somebody like you, calling me Ibo. My fingernail is more Lagosian than an Arokian Borgeh like you. Ara oke jatijati feeling funky. Omo ale like you from Iragbiji forming omo-onile in Lagos. Just wait. In 2015, we the indigenes will tell you the story of how you were brought to Lagos from your village on the back of a bolekaja.

Awa omo Eko, omo Epe, omo Badagry, omo Ikorodu, a mo'ra wa. Oo da nkankan mo. Oyi ma ko gbogbo eyin omo ilu oke oshi yi ni 2015 ni. Awon oloshi tan ni ki won wa jeun, ton wa ndi wa lowo mu.

You, dare to call me greedy? You interloping usurpers who have pushed us indigenes out of everything in our state, including our own civil service? You who steal our lands to build your fancy estates in Lekki corridor complete with golf courses? You who want to own everythung in sight including our roads, our taxes, even our blood?

Ko ni ra'gba fun iwo ati awon irankiran to ti nu won jade! Omo abirun lasan lasan! Ee damo to ba di 2015. Shameless gangsters posing as messiahs.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2013

That's my opinion.

Yes, you're right. And that is why we would never vote PDP!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by DrexelMars(f): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

[s]Oloshi, oloriburuku, atohunrinwa somebody like you, calling me Ibo. My fingernail is more Lagosian than an Arokian Borgeh like you. Ara oke jatijati feeling funky. Omo ale like you from Iragbiji forming omo-onile in Lagos. Just wait. In 2015, we the indigenes will tell you the story of how you were brought to Lagos from your village on the back of a bolekaja.

Awa omo Eko, omo Epe, omo Badagry, omo Ikorodu, a mo'ra wa. Oo da nkankan mo. Oyi ma ko gbogbo eyin omo ilu oke oshi yi ni 2015 ni. Awon oloshi tan ni ki won wa jeun, ton wa ndi wa lowo mu.

You, dare to call me greedy? You interloping usurpers who have pushed us indigenes out of everything in our state, including our own civil service? You who steal our lands to build your fancy estates in Lekki corridor complete with golf courses? You who want to own everythung in sight including our roads, our taxes, even our blood?

Ko ni ra'gba fun iwo ati awon irankiran to ti nu won jade! Omo abirun lasan lasan! Ee damo to ba di 2015. Shameless gangsters posing as messiahs[/s].

How does this nonsense stops you from being ibo? goat!

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by DrexelMars(f): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2013
duality:

I repeat, without any apology, That it is foolishness for Lagosians to continue with the same set of rulers after 16 years.

Just like it is foolishness for NIGERIANS to allow the blood sucking useless PDP to continue ruling them with the same set of rules after 16 years.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

Oloshi, oloriburuku, atohunrinwa somebody like you, calling me Ibo. My fingernail is more Lagosian than an Arokian Borgeh like you. Ara oke jatijati feeling funky. Omo ale like you from Iragbiji forming omo-onile in Lagos. Just wait. In 2015, we the indigenes will tell you the story of how you were brought to Lagos from your village on the back of a bolekaja.

Ko ni ra'gba fun iwo ati awon irankiran to ti nu won jade! Omo abirun lasan lasan! Ee damo to ba di 2015. Shameless gangsters posing as messiahs.

Hahaha...alawoku ara orun, o tun to gbe were e debi? Awon aye to n se e o tii pada leyin e. oo de ni bo n be laye! Rada rada lo ma gbeyin e! Ojude oba ayangburen lo ti ma sun iwo ati gbadamosi e. asiere lasan lasan!

Won ma fi e joogun gbeyin ni!

Oloriburuku PDP paid hack!

Awon omo isale Eko o ti je governor tan ara ikorodu ma n yo ju.

Osi o da!

4 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Drexel Mars:

That thing is a certified mad man! A lost Yoruba soul who only live hand to mouth from the crumbs PDP pays him. Oloshi patapata omo Iran kiran ni aguntan yen.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

O de ni se Tuesday bo se wa yen!

Akitan lo ma ti lo iyoku aye e!

Oloriburuku! A de ma spray epe bi eni wipe oun nikan lo ni PhD epe lowo!

Oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by MayorofLagos(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

I have an Igbo friend who was born in Ibadan and grew up there. He is always exhibiting his yorubaness more than the Yorubas. He wants to belong so bad and so he defends Ibadan to an extremity that is quite repulsive. Your speech here does not make you a Yoruba. Remember, in Igboland language is the thread of identity. It is not so in Yorubaland. If you are indeed a Lagos indigene, which as far as your post record shows you are not, then you ought to question Igbo presence in Lagos. By virtue of DAWN and Lagos being a signatory, all Yorubas, whether Araoke or not, are citizens in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

I have an Igbo friend who was born in Ibadan and grew up there. He is always exhibiting his yorubaness more than the Yorubas. He wants to belong so bad and so he defends Ibadan to an extremity that is quite repulsive. Your speech here does not make you a Yoruba. Remember, in Igboland language is the thread of identity. It is not so in Yorubaland. If you are indeed a Lagos indigene, which as far as your post record shows you are not, then you ought to question Igbo presence in Lagos. By virtue of DAWN and Lagos being a signatory, all Yorubas, whether Araoke or not, are citizens in Lagos.

That thing is Yoruba, trust me. He detest ibos just as much as he detests APC. He just hates all things Fashola because his family member lost in the last election against Fashola.

You can tell from his post that Gbadamosi a non entity PDP governorship aspirant in 2011 is a close relative of his hence the sour grapes.

He is stark raving mad. Only comes out when it's full moon. I suspect that the psycho is a werewolf.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by musiwa1f: 12:44am On Aug 26, 2013
grin
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by djustice: 3:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Drexel Mars:

And how does this madness make you Lagosian? Amusua osi!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by djustice: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2013
Asoozy:

Hahaha...alawoku ara orun, o tun to gbe were e debi? Awon aye to n se e o tii pada leyin e. oo de ni bo n be laye! Rada rada lo ma gbeyin e! Ojude oba ayangburen lo ti ma sun iwo ati gbadamosi e. asiere lasan lasan!

Won ma fi e joogun gbeyin ni!

Oloriburuku PDP paid hack!

Awon omo isale Eko o ti je governor tan ara ikorodu ma n yo ju.

Osi o da!

Ayi tete m'ole e, ole e fe mu oloko. Ta ni ko sayi mo pe asinwin ayeraye ni e bayi nisiyin? Abi tori aanu e kan nse awon nairalanders t'on wo e niran boo se nja kaka kiri?

Awon to se tan s'epe fun eleda e o fi e loru sile, won o ke ni fi e s'ile. Oriburuku to ba e wo nairaland lo ma ba e k'ale. O ma s'ofo ku ni. Iwo ti win ti sin aisiki e si iwaju Bourdillon ojo tipe. Agba ofo ni e, o kan dun ni, korofo lo wa ninu e, o de ma mofo ku ni. Lo koo sile.

Ni'bi too ponu de, iwo ni Isale Eko o tii je governor? Eyi la fi mo pe looto, atohunrinwa, opeloko gidi gaan ni e! Jakande nko jare, boda ode to ndato sori keyboard. Odoyo osi. O je bere si ni pale eru e mo, kaa to wa le e lo ilu oke pada, abi Iragbiji paapa tie lo ti wa ni. Awon akosibero osi.

Oye ki iru iwo ma fi iru awon Gbadamosi toro lowo olorun ni, ki ninu awon iran tie na le achieve die ninu nkan ti omo okunrin yen ti gbe se nile aye e already. Sugbon, Asiwaju awon were ti gba laakaye e. O wa nsoro bi aponu. Aponu ti o mo pe awon ara Ikorodu lo la ara Eko loju. Ode jatijati. Okola osi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital / Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT / Jega's Appt As Efcc Chairman, Another Goofing By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.