Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... (4158 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Asoozy:

Anyhow, whether he is from Epe or Ikorodu, or indeed Abeokuta, he is considered a first class citizen unlike you rats from the east who would forever be the lowest in the rung. Not first, not second, not even third or fourth! The bottom of the barrel would be scratched at an attempt to find you!

Edun arinle!

Peasants!!
I don't know what is wrong with you. Even though you are naturally a slow learner I don't think this is hard to understand. What does 'indeed Abeokuta' you said have to do with Lagos? Is Abeokuta Lagos? Is it by force? I thought djustice was very clear enough. Anyway since you have shamefully accepted you are not from Lagos can you give way for the true Lagosians to own this thread. The Epe's, Ikorodu etc. I don't really talk to or with non lagosians in the south west. You can open your Abeokuta, Ibadan or Oshun thread and I bet you will not see me or any igbo or Lagosian there cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Non Lagosians in the south west zone foaming in the mouth. pele

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I don't know what is wrong with you. Even though you are naturally a slow learner I don't think this is hard to understand. What does 'indeed Abeokuta' you said have to do with Lagos? Is Abeokuta Lagos? Is it by force? I thought djustice was very clear enough. Anyway since you have shamefully accepted you are not from Lagos can you give way for the true Lagosians to own this thread. The Epe's, Ikorodu etc. I don't really talk to or with non lagosians in the south west. You can open your Abeokuta, Ibadan or Oshun thread and I bet you will not see me or any igbo or Lagosian there cheesy cheesy

Ahaha...It soothes my senses when I see non entity roamers like yourself who has no sense of belonging, no where to call home, shame ridden of the hole you crept out of. I gladdens my heart that the Yorubas have created a Utopia for you in Lagos, that it shall continue to be your place of sustenance. I like the way Lagos reinforces the fact that indeed, Yoruba is indeed superior in every ramification and to become something; someone in Nigeria, you have to pay homage to Eko akete ilu ogbon, aromi sa legbe legbe! It shows the ingenuity of the Yoruba race.

Ikorodu, Epe, and all other areas in the Lagos geographical area are without a doubt part of Lagos. Moreso, all Yorubas have a stake and can claim Lagos by right. A worm like you however, will only be fit enough to be crushed.

As looney and mad as djustice is in all his glorious lunacy, he is worth much more to us than your whole region combined. He is a nutta, but our own nutta! You on the other hand would covet until you die but never recognised!

A peasant you were born and a peasant you shall die. From generations to generaion, your future would always pay homage to Eko!

5 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Non Lagosians in the south west zone foaming in the mouth. pele

Indeed! which explains why your mouth is torn in three places here!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by plaindealer: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
This joker is losing sleep over while his village is Tele managed by remote control like goats from abuja via Jonathan and Lai Mohammed in lagos.

You are not even in control of your own destiny and future. Talk about a region in disarray, a lawless cash and carry politics bandits with no sense of belonging and worth....

You are nothing but political and economic destitutes in your own country for crying out loud.

With your entire restless and unstable region, don't you think lagos should be the least of your warped worries?

lmao.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Asoozy:

Indeed! which explains why your mouth is torn in three places here!
Don't just make the mistake of engaging djustice again about Lagos. Always stick to the Ekiti's and Oshuns of this world for your own good. My man djustice takes no prisoners. Do well to avoid him and Lagos threads. Every other thing you said is irrelevant. my advice tho

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Don't just make the mistake of engaging djustice again about Lagos. Always stick to the Ekiti's and Oshuns of this world for your own good. My man djustice takes no prisoners. Do well to avoid him and Lagos threads. Every other thing you said is irrelevant. my advice tho

He is your man because he is a Yoruba loose cannon? Hahaha...you primitive beings never cease to amaze me with your idiocy. As mad as he is, i'm sure he would shoot down an ungrateful animal from the east before his own kinfolk. He has shown that to you but because you wanted to see what seem like a wedge between two Yorubas, you're pitching with the one that seem to weigh slightly to your warped view of Lagos. Alas, the boy hates your guts more than he hates APC.

The soul of Lagos is non negotiable. It belongs to the Ekos and collectively to the OOdua people! This discussion is not for leeches who feed in our land. It is for the true sons and daughters of Eko and the Yoruba people not for primitive things who hail from the East. The bone of contention here is electing the right man to succeed our most priced asset ( Fashola) to carry on his good works. When we embark on a discussion on how to rid our state of miscreants who continually deface and attempt to devalue our land, you can show your face in a bid to make an appeal to us. Know this however, that be it PDP or APC, your days as leeches are numbered! However, APC would always carry the day and your lives would only get tougher. Enjoy your liberty now because in the nearest future, it would turn to tales by moonlight.

By the way, didn't you say you would not respond to Lagosians? Hehehe...Maalu ni e! Obo idanre!

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
I don't talk to non Lagosians in the SW zone. I put APC goons in their place.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: I don't talk to non Lagosians in the SW zone. I put APC goons in their place.

Better! Face the wall and talk to it like a naughty child that you are.

Next time when masters are talking you will have learnt that domestic animals must sit put in their cages!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
what a bitter lesson you have learned today omo oshun cheesy Djustice takes no prisoners. Your fellow omo oshun and oyo have dodged this thread. It's about time you take Lagos out of your mouth

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by djustice: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fashola still hasn't come to retrieve his bingos from this thread. I see the cross-dressing Ass-oozing is still marking the register, acting according to the curses he was cursed with, along with his multiple IDs. The mumu actually thinks I'm Gbadamosi cheesy grin grin hahahaha, what a laugh. Actually, come to think of it, he's not actually that bad a person to be mistaken for. Quite successful businessman, focused politician, intelligent and compassionate humanist....ok, yes, you are to call me Daniel Justice Gbadamosi from now on, you worm. Same to the rest of your multiple personalities - plainstealer, doofusmars and co. You heard?

Don't get me wrong, I like Ikorodu people. No, I love them, but I'm Proudly Epe. Ti ba tun gbo pim lenu e, ass-oozing, maa so e lata lati ibi ti mo wa ni. Nise lo ma s'idin l'ooye. Were ti o pataki. Eeyan nsoro, eranko naa nfohun. Ejo e ko. Ebi Obasanjo to tun telecoms to ni Nigeria ni. Omo abi ipabe. Omo aba ti fi se nkan osu danu. Kaa daa fun lorile aiye yi. Oo ni jere se.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice: Fashola still hasn't come to retrieve his bingos from this thread. I see the cross-dressing Ass-oozing is still marking the register, acting according to the curses he was cursed with, along with his multiple IDs. The mumu actually thinks I'm Gbadamosi cheesy grin grin hahahaha, what a laugh. Actually, come to think of it, he's not actually that bad a person to be mistaken for. Quite successful businessman, focused politician, intelligent and compassionate humanist....ok, yes, you are to call me Daniel Justice Gbadamosi from now on, you worm. Same to the rest of your multiple personalities - plainstealer, doofusmars and co. You heard?

Don't get me wrong, I like Ikorodu people. No, I love them, but I'm Proudly Epe. Ti ba tun gbo pim lenu e, ass-oozing, maa so e lata lati ibi ti mo wa ni. Nise lo ma s'idin l'ooye. Were ti o pataki. Eeyan nsoro, eranko naa nfohun. Ejo e ko. Ebi Obasanjo to tun telecoms to ni Nigeria ni. Omo abi ipabe. Omo aba ti fi se nkan osu danu. Kaa daa fun lorile aiye yi. Oo ni jere se.

Original lagosian carry go!! Nottin do you.Don't mind all this village immigrants trying to claim lagos.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice: Fashola still hasn't come to retrieve his bingos from this thread. I see the cross-dressing Ass-oozing is still marking the register, acting according to the curses he was cursed with, along with his multiple IDs. The mumu actually thinks I'm Gbadamosi cheesy grin grin hahahaha, what a laugh. Actually, come to think of it, he's not actually that bad a person to be mistaken for. Quite successful businessman, focused politician, intelligent and compassionate humanist....ok, yes, you are to call me Daniel Justice Gbadamosi from now on, you worm. Same to the rest of your multiple personalities - plainstealer, doofusmars and co. You heard?

Mo ti so fun e wipe ko pada sodo elewe omo; agbo e o I pe -o ku kan.

Ma gba e lamoran kan wipe ko yera fun gbagede yi tori asiri e ti tu! Iye o bo idi adiye mo. omoye e ti rin hoho woja, aso o ba e mo!

Omo Eluku! Ikorodu oga loti wa, asiere! Ti o na sora, a ma re-carve yin mo Shagamu ki Amosun jewo ara e fun yin!

Asinwin! Asiri e ti tu, olori buruku!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

This is you trying to form intimate knowledge of Epe, abi? I'll humoir your sorry behind. My king is the Oloja of Epe. Now, which Epe do I belong to, fooool?

The history of Epe is engraved in the palm of my hand. Don't make me tell you the history of your fathers and how is it you settled in Epe. You have caused enough trouble in here and i dont need to flame it further. I hope we meet again and since you feel araokes are not indigenes I will get the opportunity to show you in future that you belong under Awujale, not Akiolu.

4 Likes

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by djustice: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

The history of Epe is engraved in the palm of my hand. Don't make me tell you the history of your fathers and how is it you settled in Epe. You have caused enough trouble in here and i dont need to flame it further. I hope we meet again and since you feel araokes are not indigenes I will get the opportunity to show you in future that you belong under Awujale, not Akiolu.

What makes you think I don't kniw my own history? You think I'm not aware that Epe is a trading post of Ijebu-Ode? Anyone who is curious enough to dig a little will tell you that. However, that link, though strong, is cultural in nature only. Administratively, we are in Lagos State. Our contributions to the growth of this state cannot now be wished away, after over 45 years of contributing financially and intellectually to the commonwealth of Lagos.

Perhaps you may not have heard of the likes of S.L. Edu and other illustrious sons and daughters of Epe.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

That akuri is from Ikorodu and should be told if how he is meant to be under the authority of akarigbo and not akiolu!

Olosi lowo were yen!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

What makes you think I don't kniw my own history? You think I'm not aware that Epe is a trading post of Ijebu-Ode? Anyone who is curious enough to dig a little will tell you that. However, that link, though strong, is cultural in nature only. Administratively, we are in Lagos State. Our contributions to the growth of this state cannot now be wished away, after over 45 years of contributing financially and intellectually to the commonwealth of Lagos.

Perhaps you may not have heard of the likes of S.L. Edu and other illustrious sons and daughters of Epe.

Abirun! You're now sounding like those African gypsies from the east of Nigeria. If you really are from Epe and a son of the soil, you will speak with swag and not like a stranger from the east! You don't even believe your own tripe anymore!

Muhehe...a ma fi e s'eran ileya!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by MayorofLagos(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
djustice:

Thank God Yoruba have Idile and Agbo'le to thread bloodline and identity.

If our code of identity had been simply language based or name based, google-library subscribers like yourself would have ordinarily used harvested data and info to convince us that you are a bona fide Yoruba.

First, Epe is not a trading post of Ijebu Ode.

Second, administrative affiliation does not give you right of indigeneship as you have consistently used that same post to claim that araokes are not indigenes and Fashola is not indigene. So what makes an adminstered province under the Awujale an indigene of Lagos State? Reconcile the politics and the nativity here for me please.

Third, no one should ever dismiss the presence and contributions of Ijebus in Lagos, neither that of people you call araoke.

Fourth, I know the Edus. Their great grandfather was one of the Baales under the Olu of Epe.
While, according to your claim you belong under Oloja, assuming that is true, you and those under Olu are both settlers in Epe. Oloja originating in Ijebu and Olu originating in Eko.

I need you to prove your indigeneship of Epe and of Lagos mister. Where in Epe is your bloodline? Idile ibo lo ti wa?
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
These unwaned destitutes again. you will not let the sleeping dog (djustice) lie. Make sure you don't run or cry when he comes back. The message is very clear

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: These unwaned destitutes again. you will not let the sleeping dog (djustice) lie. Make sure you don't run or cry when he comes back. The message is very clear
Wow free globe you are very vocal for a lady...I like it though.But try to stay unbiased,it makes your judgement sound.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2013
distribute inc.:

Wow free globe you are very vocal for a lady...I like it though.But try to stay unbiased,it makes your judgement sound.

Fuckglobe a female?

Either you're very new here or you're high on paraga!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2013
distribute inc.:

Thank you! cool
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: These unwaned destitutes again. you will not let the sleeping dog (djustice) lie. Make sure you don't run or cry when he comes back. The message is very clear

Freeglobe d She-Male

I read through all ur posts and saw in it, d pathetic story of iboe-life. Tell me, if two sons of d same father have issues, isnt it something normal dat occurs in human life?

Assozy may not be a Lagosian, but did u see him deny his father's Land of Oduduwa?.

She-Male, u should hold ur heads in shame for not been able to boast confidently of ur forefather's land (Eze Nri), which u do by hiding under the banner of "one Nigeria".
U should be ASHAMED of been part of another man's ancestor land and not your father. grin

Lagos may not be my indigenous home, but its my ancestral home.
May i ask omo nna
Is Lagos the land of ur fathers?

I fare better than you to claim it 'cos my ancestor Oduduwa would be happy seeing his son been proud of his land. If Eze was to be alive, im sure he would be in his cave bursting day & night in tears seeing his son Freeglobe deny him.

Take this clue: Blood is THICKER than water. Even when iboes are no where compared to "water" in this context, U SHOULD STILL BE ASHAMED you cant just do Eze Nri your father any proud!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

Freeglobe d She-Male

I read through all ur posts and saw in it, d pathetic story of iboe-life. Tell me, if two sons of d same father have issues, isnt it something normal dat occurs in human life?

Assozy may not be a Lagosian, but did u see him deny his father's Land of Oduduwa?.

She-Male, u should hold ur heads in shame for not been able to boast confidently of ur forefather's land (Eze Nri), which u do by hiding under the banner of "one Nigeria".
U should be ASHAMED of been part of another man's ancestor land and not your father. grin

Lagos may not be my indigenous home, but its my ancestral home.
May i ask omo nna
Is Lagos the land of ur fathers?

I fare better than you to claim it 'cos my ancestor Oduduwa would be happy seeing his son been proud of his land. If Eze was to be alive, im sure he would be in his cave bursting day & night in tears seeing his son Freeglobe deny him.

Take this clue: Blood is THICKER than water. Even when iboes are no where compared to "water" in this context, U SHOULD STILL BE ASHAMED you cant just do Eze Nri your father any proud!!!!! grin grin

au contraire mon frere. I am actually a fool blooded omo Eko. I chose to do away with the tag Lagosian as firstly, it is a name given to my hometown by colonial dregs; and secondly it seems every tom d1ck and harry uses it to claim some kind of entitlement to feel among. My home state is of course Lagos as that is what is legally recognised in Nigeria but culturally and traditionally, I am an Omo Eko through and through of the Esugbayi, the Eleko of Eko lineage. Either way, i'm first and foremost a Yoruba and proud to declare it.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2013
Asoozy:

au contraire mon frere. I am actually a fool blooded omo Eko. I chose to do away with the tag Lagosian as firstly, it is a name given to my hometown by colonial dregs and secondly it seem every tom dick and harry uses it to claim some kind of entitlement to feel among. My home state is of course Lagos as that is what is legally recognised in Lagos but culturally and traditionally, I am an Omo Eko through and through of the Esugbayi, the Eleko of Eko lineage. Either way, i'm first and foremost a Yoruba and proud to declare it.

Awuuu omo iya mi

U shuld have used it to shut that omo ita arinihoho up now.

...who even knows maybe he 's not of d Epe lineage but is using his knowledge about Epe history to disguise
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Asoozy: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

Awuuu omo iya mi

...who even knows maybe he 's not of d Epe lineage but is using his knowledge about Epe history to disguise

Nah, I give people a long rope to hang themselves and enjoy watching them doing so.

Moreover, this being a faceless forum, anyone can claim to be whoever they choose. It is up to the reader to take it or leave it or if the claimant is willing - to prove it. My purpose here is not to prove what is mine to strangers and omo ales from the other side of the Naija. Every non Yoruba now wants a stake of Lagos, so they would go to any lent to do and say whatever it takes to make them feel like they are part of its progress. If they had a place to be proud of, this wouldn't be so.

Let's pity them.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Asoozy:

Nah, I give people a long rope to hang themselves and enjoy watching them doing so.

Moreover, this being a faceless forum, anyone can claim to be whoever they choose. It is up to the reader to take it or leave it or if the claimant is willing - to prove it. My purpose here is not to prove what is mine to strangers and omo ales from the other side of the Naija. Every non Yoruba now wants a stake of Lagos, so they would go to any lent to do and say whatever it takes to make them feel like they are part of its progress. If they had a place to be proud of, this wouldn't be so.

Let's pity them.

Thats wat marveled me when i saw a grown-up fella of djustice posting carcass.

I wuld have been so happy for Alj_harem (a Lagosian son) been here to question his claims, but its just a pity. Even if as a true Lagosian who isnt content wif the state of things in ur home, must u vent that on d others who u share the same bloodline with?

...Anyway, I BLAME HIM NOT!
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by FreeGlobe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
^
Clowns, now coming out to play. You can own the thread. You couldn't even defend your Lagosness in the presence of a full blood Lagosian. The point is clear enough , you are either an indigent lagosian or not. For the 'fool blooded omo eko' and the rest. Don't just allow djustice catch you here.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Clowns, now coming out to play. You can own the thread. You couldn't even defend your Lagosness in the presence of a full blood Lagosian. The point is clear enough , you are either an indigent lagosian or not. For the 'fool blooded omo eko' and the rest. Don't just allow djustice catch you here.

"BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER"

I repeat this. You alien jewish bugs are just NO-WHERE in the mix.

"Where two or more sons of a father quarrel, an outsider or stranger from the dunghills cannot but help to look."

You people are just too far from the context. grin
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Asoozy:

Fuckglobe a female?

Either you're very new here or you're high on paraga!
she has an F in front of her name...why would she lie about that?
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by MayorofLagos(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

Awuuu omo iya mi

Speaking and writing a flawless Yoruba does not make him an Oduduwa. I have people on ground that will verify his family roots in Epe if indeed he has one.
Re: In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... by YesBosss(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^

You have been battered, bruised, and disgraced on this thread, yet you still commenting. Aint you ashamed of yourself? You are not proud of your origin, smh.

@Asoozy, St black n Sir Mayor, Pls ignore that omo inna Tglobe, lets discuss about this thread. I think Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat is a better choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Abdulmutallab Failed To Blow Up Our Plane – US / Pictures Of Ongoing Work At Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos (APC Are Liars) / Stella Oduah's Ex-husband, Engineer Chris Ogiemwonyi Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.