Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery (31299 Views)

Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / Jigawa Governor's Son Arrested For Money-Laundering At Kano Airport / Babangida's Son Arrested By Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Arcard(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2013
c tori na ibo igbo boy b d suspect or kila? C as dm wan derail d news.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by 3ace(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2013
The suspect reportedly told
investigators that his friend, an Igbo
boy whom he knew to be a member
of a robbery gang brought the gun
and the cartridges to his house and
that the boy has gone back to the
East with the intention of bringing
more arms and ammunitions.
I can't believe with the above quote, some people are still tribalising this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Urine: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2013
I used to think this family was a decent one,I attended same Uni in the UK with this lad's sister and she's very cool and easy going (don't let me talk about her back side on a monday morning). This is serious gobe!
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Visocrate(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2013
that name sounds like OLAKIJA in lag anyway he should be prosecuted after him papa thief finish him handover the thiefing to his son
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Anniettieufia(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2013
This is what greed can lead to,

He had the opportunity to leak a share of the national cake as a SINator's son yet he was not satisfied .

He wants to deny his involvement cos he was caught,
what about other successful operations,
he didn't know then that his "IBO" boy friend was a robber.

Or has he forgotten the common saying
"Show me your friend, and i will tell who you are "
Shame.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by bootlegaz: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2013
The guy he mentioned maybe from Ijebu-igbo in Ogun state. A typical Yoruba man will always blame others for his sins. Straw men!!! grin
Sometimes you wonder if Fela, Fajuyi and Soyinka are truly from this ethnic group. ...LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by bootlegaz: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Criminality does not have tribal marks, most criminals here in states are blacks and few portion of hispanics and whites. I feel sorry for his innocent family members, he has stained the family name. Most starving hypocrites condemning the guy would steal morethan him with a Pen if given the opportunity to work in a government office.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by aikayvam: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2013
It might just be a lie. I hope they will no rope an innocent person in this. The Ola kila is not his real name.

quote author=wade4500]Nonsense news... Doesn't the igbo boy have a name? If you are going to refer him as igbo boy, refer the Ola as yoruba boy too.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by yuzedo: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2013
KC boys that renember, didn't this madness start while the boy was still in school? I think his dad disowned him a long time ago.. His terrorism didn't start today.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by DICKtator: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Garri the 1st: What's the name of the Senator??

cool

[size=48pt]KILLER!!!![/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by OLUFUNK(f): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Garri the 1st: What's the name of the Senator??

cool
Senator........KILA formerly representing EKITI CENTRAL CONSTITUENCY. D man's cheek nd chin is covered wit heavy hair lyk dat of late osama. Hpe u'v knw his father nw?
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Chigorkizz(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2013
Nairaland and their news.hahahaha
That igbo boy here and there.
The writer of these news shud go and learn.kai.i don die.hahahaha
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by daddymuna: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2013
if u are caught , u say igbo boy pushed me into stealing. Amadi oha punish your mouth.why not refer ola as Yoruba boy. nairaland you too are tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by emiye(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2013
His dad was an election rigger, one of the PDP calamities bestowed on the south west, in fact, after he was removed from senate for wrongfully occupying the position, the then equally clueless Ekiti state governor, who also stole the peoples votes installed him as UBEC chairman, only to discover later that SEN. kila was unqualified.

Adefemi Kila is a Nigerian senator who represented the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State. He became a member of the Nigerian Senate in 2007, and his election was annulled in 2009.[1]
Senate career

Adefemi Kila was elected to the National Senate for the Ekiti Central constituency in 2007. He was appointed to the Senate Committee on Works, and was chairman of the sub-committee for projects in the North-Central and South-West regions.[2] In October 2008 he defended the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency in Benue State, blaming problems on poor funding.[3]

In May 2008, he was among four senators on the screening committee who appeared to be delaying the assumption of office by the nominated Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri.[4]

On June 30, 2009, the Court of Appeal quashed his election and declared the Action Congress candidate, Bode Ola, the lawful winner of the April 2007 poll. A deciding factor was that 19,000 of the ballots cast for Chief Kila had the same serial number.[1][5] The election of Kila's former colleague in Ekita state, Senator Ayo Arise, was also challenged in court that month and a re-run was ordered.[6]

Soon after Kila was ousted from the senate, Ekiti State Governor Segun Oni nominated Kila as the state’s candidate for chairman of the Universal Basic Education Commission. However, it was later decided that he was not qualified for this job.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adefemi_Kila
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by funshint(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2013
emiye: His dad was an election rigger, one of the PDP calamities bestowed on the south west, in fact, after he was removed from senate for wrongfully occupying the position, the then equally clueless Ekiti state governor, who also stole the peoples votes installed him as UBEC chairman, only to discover later that SEN. kila was unqualified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adefemi_Kila
No be 2day; e dey dia blood!
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by lionshare: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2013
At times I need to pinch myself to be sure I am still a Nigerian....we are all clamouring for a better Nigeria yet we are pushing blames and doing tribal bashing with a crime of armed robbery. let's stop all these, to the international community the guy is just a Nigerian, they care less about west/east/north...what he has done is wrong both him and his accomplice. That's all....

HigherMinds#
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by paulokougha: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Like father like son.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Albedo27(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2013
I hate incomplete and half-assed news like this. Why hiding a thief's identity? Will it be unprofessional of the journalist to give his (thief) full name, his father's profile, any previous criminal offence from the family and the igbo boy's name?
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by mesutiyke(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2013
From wht i understand here, his family has a criminal tendency
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by phayvoursky(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2013
ALL DESE TRIBALISTIC GUYS; FROM BOTH TRIBES. U GUYS DISGUST ME. N U A DISGRACE TO 21st CENTURY. cant guys think witout your ars for once...
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by blocker: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2013
grin.That is why you are called PDP wayo. Let me also tell you that I have never fallen victim to Yoruba conmen too. I am a step ahead of them because my Father raised me to know better.Like PDPwayoo like PDP Senator and sons thieving collaborators.
PDPwayoo: This is what you get for being a friend to an Igbo man. I almost fell this victim when i was schooling in the east.

If u have an igbo friend be smart and try to keep your dignity. If not, it will be fun participating in crime and u will be carried away without knowing it.

Dont avoid them. They are our brothers(Judas) but be smart and always think twice whenever they give you deal.
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by sagytariusTM1: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2013

Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by mascot87(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2013
I think we should stop trading words with these eastern folks.They dont worth it
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by irecruit(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2013
it will not be any other category of people but always the senators and the good news is that THEY ARE NOT ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES AS THE SENATORS
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by tobex23(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2013
nonysmith: ...am an igbo boy full blooded and ure not making sense...*as in no sense at all..dnt even understand d basis of ur analogy based on ethnism..

Thank you and God Bless you!
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by tobex23(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2013
mascot87: I think we should stop trading words with these eastern folks.They dont worth it

I guess i would do just that!
Re: Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery by Btruth: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2013
jassie: That must be the son of Ex Senator Ade Kila of Ekiti Central Constituency, under PDP.

Like father like son indeed. What do we expect of them?.........lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Akeredolu Cannot Unilaterally Oust Herders In Ondo State / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. / Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.