Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra (12637 Views)

Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by jafsumar07: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2013
Political despirados at it again. If they had previously registered in there states of residence den sorry for them for they are now scape goats. Good bless Anambra, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2013
seedord247: The dubai of Africa cant even hold a free and fair election yet they wants to build the tallesst building in Africa... How's that possible? grin

Money stolen from someone can never be put to good use or produce a positive cause.

MORAL: #AfterEffectOfCivilWar# Never forcefully take money that belongs another tribe to give your kinsmen free education cos no matter what, they will always remain illiterates!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by NonsoChris(m): 5:06am On Aug 26, 2013
phayvoursky:

DUBAI KE? NIGERIA RESEMBLE DUBAI? TALK LESS OF DIRTY ANAMBRA
Attention seeker. Nobody is gonna give you that privilege.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2013
Leaving your state of residence to vote in your state of origin.

Is this legal or ethical?

there are clear problems with the way voter registration is conducted. The messed up governoship elections are responsible. If all governorship elections were in one day the nomad voters would be forced to vote where it would affect them directly.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by jadakiss213(m): 6:20am On Aug 26, 2013
prem love: So am the fourth person to comment out of the million people using nairaland wow great achievement i don't see any thing wrong since there are frm anambra
lol.you this children nor well at all.

cheesy
prem love: So am the fourth person to comment out of the million people using nairaland wow great achievement i don't see any thing wrong since there are frm anambra
lol.you this children nor well at all.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by omenka(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2013
I know some people must have leapt for joy, cracked their guns and reved their buldozers ready to shoot, demolish and bury APC while reading and came across the name'Lagos', and might even hav rushed to coment without reading any further. If you are one of those, would you mind sharing your experience, as per how you felt, when you got to the point Uba's name was mentioned?grin

Once a crook, ....
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Well I guess the pertinent question here is, are they eligible to vote?

Do voters need to reside in the state they cast their vote, or is just being a registered voter in your home state enough to cast a vote?
Ur quastion make sence ,plz can someone who knows more on this answer this quastion?I feel hence they are from ANAMBRA,and hv nt voted for their respective resident(Lagos & Jos),there's nting wrong with dat in my own opinion.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2013
abenabaako: At the end of the day Cleo was expelled good-bye Namibia’s Dillish as the housemate in the house making her the winner of the season 8th of Big Brother Africa, going home with the $300,000 prize.read more >> http:///13RZ3yQ
Which World are u mr. Man?we aren't talking of BBA here plz.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Yippsy(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2013
To me, i guess there are 2 tins involved. Eida oppositions in d primaries hierd dose guys and police to mke dem mention names, and spoil d name of d person deir opposing, or d oda way round wch u guys are tlking abt politicians desperate for power. All na political strategy.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by thaoriginator: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Fresh air! After una papa go talk say GEJ is working, which yeye work be dat...thunder fire him and una
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by joeanointing(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2013
This is not an issue, after all they are indegines of Anambra State! Police una no get work? Abeg free dem to perform thier civic responsibility.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Anniettieufia(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2013
This is just the beginning of many fraudulent acts to come,

i know ,
@ the end it will be a PDP fault.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by grandx88: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2013
seedord247:

Lagos State

Oyo State

Osun State

Ogun State

Ondo State

Ekiti State

Edo State.

All these states had free and fair election. Now tell me why the so called remnant of jewish people cant have a decent free and fair election or are you guys allergic to civilization?

Your prejudiced and compromised mind will not let you think clearly... And u never spare a minute to jump @ any opportunity to own up to the title that you seem to have comfortably but shamefully adopted, "e-tribal-warrior". Anyway, Nigeria seem to be breeding lots of you this days and i hope to see you warriors do your people proud when the day of reckoning comes....
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by gbadexy(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2013
How many people can he import to make any significant impact.
I don't know what the charges against those imported people would be if they are of age and are from the state so far they register legitimately.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by onyeogalu1(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2013
seedord247:

Lagos State

Oyo State

Osun State

Ogun State

Ondo State

Ekiti State

Edo State.

All these states had free and fair election. Now tell me why the so called remnant of jewish people cant have a decent free and fair election or are you guys allergic to civilization?

Were your in all these state during thier own election?
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Noneroone(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2013
phayvoursky:

clown of the house
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2013
adeaugustus: This is what happens when election is not conducted uniformly.

It's my birthday! Click Like to wish me Happy Birthday. Thanks

Why is it that the news making front page on this your birthday is not good? Are you a criminal?
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by habiolah(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2013
I waz here!

Soon as I saw 'imported', I thought it would be from China; Chinko things, to say I was disappointed is to be mild.
In other news: Are you aware of what MTN has done? Read my signature to find out.

Over and Out!
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by seedord247(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2013
onyeogalu1: where your in all these state during thier own election?

I speak English and yoruba Only brro... grin

please translate your comment to what i can comprehend. grin
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by roxell120(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2013
I've been telling my pple dat ifeanyi Una is nt yet a politician bt a bizman.he doesn't know the legal implications of dual registration. but wait how many can he transport to anambra that can make him win? why nt work with wat he has in ananbra
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by sylvar02(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Election? Does it happen in Nigeria? Just asking though!
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Britishmicky(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2013
May be is a planed deal from the opposition party...
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by treach(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2013
What's all this, if these people agree to come home to vote, its a welcome idea. Than making fake voting papers.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2013
If the people are Anambra indigenes resident in other states and have not registered in those States then its not illegal. It is within the ambient of the electoral laws.
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by owolabifunke14(f): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Isn't this going to amount to double registration? People that had participated in the lagos and jos election going home to vote again. Is painful to learn that my dad's labour party is involved in this kind of mess.sobbing
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Why is it that the news making front page on this your birthday is not good? Are you a criminal?
No sir, am not a criminal. And there is nothing crime related in this news.

CRIME: An action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by EzePromoe: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2013
phayvoursky:

Nna gi angry
Re: Police Arrest 'imported Voters' In Anambra by danot1030: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Deen4me: Seems nothing wrong with what they did
Hw wuld u c anytin wrong wen d same tin runs in ur blood? bunch of armrobers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Kano: Stop Playing Victim Mentality, No Sympathy Votes In 2023 - NNPP Tells APC / Gunmen Kill Abducted Priest In Kogi After Collecting N1 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.