Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There (17303 Views)

Free Islamic E Books By Shaykh-ul-islam Prof Dr Tahir-ul-qadri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by nect: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
For those seeking to get a higher education that is Islamic and very sound, standard, reliable, internationally-recognized and almost free, there is now a succuor. ISLAMIC ONLINE UNIVERSITY (IOU) is the school to beat. The University is accredited. It offers Bachelor of Arts degree in Islamic studies (BAIS).

They also have Bridge Diploma to Masters of Arts in Islamic Studies (BMAIS), an equivalent to Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Nigeria in the same course for those who want to proceed to have a Masters Degree in the course. To enroll for the post graduate course, one must have had a first degree certificate in another discipline or even in Islamic studies.
The University is situated at Doha, Qatar. From they attend to various enquiries that students and prospective students and the general public may have.

They are prompt in responding to enquiries. They even have LIVE CHAT on the University website which is very active and always available. This means should you have any questions which is bothering your mind and you would like to receive an instant answer, the way to go is the website and click on the CHAT WITH US button. Though this service is not on 24/7, most of the time it is available.

Their enrolment fee is $60 (N9 960) for First Degree which is Bachelor Degree in Islamic Studies (BAIS) and $120 (N19 920) for Post Graduate Diploma called Bridge Diploma (Higher Diploma) to MAIS. MAIS is an acronym for Masters Degree in Islamic Studies. It will soon begin, maybe a year’s time or two. And PhD will follow suit inshaAllah by year 2016.

The school has two semesters a year. The first begins 1st of March while the second begins by 1st of September. They admit new students for both. While admission process is on, the next semester (Fall Semester) begins this September, 2013.

Enrolment, studies, etc are online. Thus everything about the programme is open, clear and made public to everyone. Their web address is Www.IslamicOnlineUniversity.Com while the Founder and Deen is Sheikh Dr Bilal Philips who himself is an internationally-recognised professor of Arabic and Islamic studies. He has taught Islamic studies in Dubai, UAE; Riyaldh, Saudi Arabia; Doha, Qatar; and currently in Banjul, the Gambia, West Africa.

Their Registrar is Salma Ali. She can be emailed on registrar@islamiconlineuniversity.com or phoned on +91 9849 33 1289 (mobile) or +97 444 86 8458, +97 45 55 43 968 (office). And office time is: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Qatar Time, Monday to Saturday. Qatar time is two hours ahead of Nigerian time.

Musnect.com advises that any Nigerian Muslim who is interested in the programme should have the phone numbers of University’s representative in Nigeria. He is Abdullah Akindele. His phone numbers are 0813 333 7543 and 0807 458 2489.

He is often available between 10: 00AM and 4: 00AM excepting his email – iou.nigeria@islamiconlineuniversity.com – that is active 24/7. He can offer a lot of help in the process of enrolment, admission and more, being a former registrar (2010 – 2012) of the University himself. Once again for more information log on to their website here or on Www.IslamicOnlineUniversity.Com

Maa Salam
Kolawole 'Azeez
www.musnect.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by deols(f): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2013
I thought this was free.

Lemme go and come back
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by deols(f): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
nect: For those seeking to get a higher education that is Islamic and very sound, standard, reliable, internationally-recognized and almost free, there is now a succuor. ISLAMIC ONLINE UNIVERSITY (IOU) is the school to beat. The University is accredited. It offers Bachelor of Arts degree in Islamic studies (BAIS).

They also have Bridge Diploma to Masters of Arts in Islamic Studies (BMAIS), an equivalent to Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Nigeria in the same course for those who want to proceed to have a Masters Degree in the course. To enroll for the post graduate course, one must have had a first degree certificate in another discipline or even in Islamic studies.
The University is situated at Doha, Qatar. From they attend to various enquiries that students and prospective students and the general public may have.

They are prompt in responding to enquiries. They even have LIVE CHAT on the University website which is very active and always available. This means should you have any questions which is bothering your mind and you would like to receive an instant answer, the way to go is the website and click on the CHAT WITH US button. Though this service is not on 24/7, most of the time it is available.

Their enrolment fee is $60 (N9 960) for First Degree which is Bachelor Degree in Islamic Studies (BAIS) and $120 (N19 920) for Post Graduate Diploma called Bridge Diploma (Higher Diploma) to MAIS. MAIS is an acronym for Masters Degree in Islamic Studies. It will soon begin, maybe a year’s time or two. And PhD will follow suit inshaAllah by year 2016.

The school has two semesters a year. The first begins 1st of March while the second begins by 1st of September. They admit new students for both. While admission process is on, the next semester (Fall Semester) begins this September, 2013.

Enrolment, studies, etc are online. Thus everything about the programme is open, clear and made public to everyone. Their web address is Www.IslamicOnlineUniversity.Com while the Founder and Deen is Sheikh Dr Bilal Philips who himself is an internationally-recognised professor of Arabic and Islamic studies. He has taught Islamic studies in Dubai, UAE; Riyaldh, Saudi Arabia; Doha, Qatar; and currently in Banjul, the Gambia, West Africa.

Their Registrar is Salma Ali. She can be emailed on registrar@islamiconlineuniversity.com or phoned on +91 9849 33 1289 (mobile) or +97 444 86 8458, +97 45 55 43 968 (office). And office time is: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Qatar Time, Monday to Saturday. Qatar time is two hours ahead of Nigerian time.

Hussain’s Mosque advises that any Nigerian Muslim who is interested in the programme should have the phone numbers of University’s representative in Nigeria. He is Abdullah Akindele. His phone numbers are 0813 333 7543 and 0807 458 2489.

He is often available between 10: 00AM and 4: 00AM excepting his email – iou.nigeria@islamiconlineuniversity.com – that is active 24/7. He can offer a lot of help in the process of enrolment, admission and more, being a former registrar (2010 – 2012) of the University himself. Once again for more information log on to their website here or on Www.IslamicOnlineUniversity.Com

Maa Salam
Kolawole 'Azeez
Www.HussainsMosque.Org

how come the pic below says free and you are asking for money?

Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by andonajnr(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello Deols, d courses are free, the payment is for exams
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by ajabani4allah(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Asslamualaikum, I just came across this IOU and I think I am interested, pls what is the new development now concerning the available courses, fees, duration and some other info about the institution?
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Alennsar(f): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
jazakhallah khaeran op I'm one of Der students too but d first diploma. Is free u will only pay for your results. may Allah help us all.
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by ajabani4allah(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
andonajnr:
Hello Deols, d courses are free, the payment is for exams

Assalamualaikum,
1. pls is the exam also conducted online? if not how is it conducted?
2. can I use the Higher Diploma obtained at IOU to apply to any Nigeria university for Masters in Islamic Studies?
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by ajabani4allah(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alennsar:
jazakhallah khaeran op I'm one of Der students too but d first diploma. Is free u will only pay for your results. may Allah help us all.

By the first diploma do you mean the free general diploma? because according to the info on the IOU site the free general diploma is meant to be completely free no payment for any result indicated
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Alennsar(f): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
ajabani4allah:

By the first diploma do you mean the free general diploma? because according to the info on the IOU site the free general diploma is meant to be completely free no payment for any result indicated

yes
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Iamsane: 1:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Alennsar:

Asalam alaykum yah ukhti. Please I need first hand info on iou from you. How can I reach you.
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Alennsar(f): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
a[right][/right]
Iamsane:

Asalam alaykum yah ukhti. Please I need first hand info on iou from you. How can I reach you.

Wahaleikum salam waramllah Wabarakatuh. you can like there page on facebook or download Der app on play store.

1 Like

Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Catalyst001(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one but @ Op, we call ourself muslim we dnt need to deceiving each other with the topic. When u said something is free and someone took time to read the stuff and u are asking for money
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Alennsar(f): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Catalyst001:
Nice one but @ Op, we call ourself muslim we dnt need to deceiving each other with the topic. When u said something is free and someone took time to read the stuff and u are asking for money

sorry but you should read well sir. d diploma am talking about is for Islamic courses alone and there are some Islamic course that are not free. also they offer other courses like BBA, PSYCHOLOGY, ACOUNTING and some other courses too and it was written there bold and bright that it's not free. moreover the charges are not the same it's base on geographical location and make money value.

1 Like

Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Rajman45(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Salam alaikum ops, I wanted to register this March semester, but the payment procedure is not very clear to me and some other information were not made very clear to me either. I wanted to do associate program to convert my HND to B.sc. I will really appreciate ur clarification on this, and if possible Ur phone number to reach u.
Re: Free Islamic Online University And How To Get Admission There by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Anybody that needs first hand information about IOU (The International Open University - formally Islamic Online University - [url]Islamiconlineuniversity.com[/url]) can reach out to me on 08169369243. I am a student of BAIS in the department of Islamic Studies in my final year/semester. Alhamdulillah.I have also completed the Free General Diploma from the University prior to my joining the BAIS program.

It is a very wonderful concept and a very praiseworthy Islamic University.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance of the Day Of Arafat / Qualities Of A Good Muslim Husband / The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.