Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life (1027 Views)

Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind / Quranic Gems From The 30 Juz For Ramadan By Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan / Story Of Prophet Yusuf (as) From The Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life by pmc01(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheri, the moderator of THE MUSLIM PLATFORM group on FaceBook wrote on the group's wall:
PLEASE HELP US...A MAN IS DYING AND WE CANNOT WASTE THIS ASSET

A man is dying. Not a musician or a comedian or a drunk...a man who has trained upright people and has added value to society. His name is Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan popularly known as Ustaz AbuFurqon, a teacher who brought up alot of our brothers in Lagos Island; a man with M.Sc in SHARIA from International Islamic University of Africa, Sudan, a man diagnosed of CANCER OF THE LIVER who now needs 8 million naira in few days for a LIVER TRANSPLANT OPERATION in India

You may ask why so urgent. We know that for a Muslim, a learned one for that matter, asking for financial assistance is not what he wants to do but this has become a necessity. He has been managing by himself for a long time but he can no longer do it on his own

Despite the Islamic Program on MITV (WOLE OLA hosted by Amir Ajala) which carried his case on Sunday 18th of August 2013 and the attempt on social network we have not gotten much for his assistance

If 7,000 0f us here pay in a thousand Naira each that will be 7 million already. But we know not everyone is active so we need to see donations more than that from individuals. PLEASE let us pledge ON THIS THREAD and redeem our pledge this week

Think of it that one of your child have become ill and 10,000 is needed urgently, won't you get it? Don't forget it is Allah that has not made this trial yours so thank Him by donating and He may look upon that to remove your own trial and still give you more from where you brought from. Wallahi it is in order if you borrow for this purpose, it is in order if you sacrifice something you wanted to buy for this purpose, it is in order if you sell a property of yours for this purpose. ALLAH is watching and He is the One that can enrich you within a minute if He so Wills and He is the One that can decide that just for doing this you will never see the hellfire and nobody can oppose Him. He is also the One who can make you lose that 10,000 naira you are holding on to due to an emergency, May He not try us more than we can bear

‘Urwah b. Al-Zubayr – Allah have mercy on him – said: ‘Â’ishah – Allah be pleased with her – gave seventy thousand (dirham) in charity, while her own skirt used to be patched, so this message is not for the rich neither is it for the workers alone but for EVERYONE. If you give a hundred thousand you have paid for 100 members here and i am very sure there can be 8 persons here who can afford to donate a million Naira because they know for sure what the Prophet said is correct: "CHARITY DOES NOT REDUCE WEALTH"

Let us pledge and encourage others In shaa Allah. After pledging here you can redeem your pledge through this account:

Name: Yussuf Ajao AbdulRasheed
Bank: GTBank
Acct. no: 0119863757
Catholic Mission Branch

For further enquires you can call
Amir Qamardeen Ajala : 08023364653
Abdulhameed Giwa: 08053452568

Kindly inbox me, when you pay so that i can acknowledge your donation. Jazakallahu khayran as you pledge and pay into the account
Re: Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life by maclatunji: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
I think the helpers should create a dedicated account or use a reputable Islamic organisation's account that can be published if necessary. As sad as this story is, issues of integrity come-up in the hearts of people when they see an individual's bank account as the channel for receiving donations.

However, I have no doubt that this story is true based upon personal research. Hence, I urge those who are inclined to donate to call the numbers and ask relevant questions regarding the validity of this story.

Thank you.
Re: Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life by olajide21: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
what a noble cause!!!!.... we should all donate to help this brother of ours. I dont know him but his case touched me so much and i must say that i love him like any of my brothers...... I pray Allah ease the Mind of everyone who is able and give them the strength to donate......

Please how long do we have to donate?
Re: Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life by muhammad23(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
The moderator should be active on here to give us feedback...
Re: Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life by vedaxcool(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Please we should give the little we have to help the brother in need!
Re: Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life by deols(f): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2013
I read of it on facebook. They already got over 4 million naira.

The most important thing is for every one to realise that no amount is too little.

May Allah help him through.

(1) (Reply)

O Muslims, What's With The Fuss over A FILM Anyway? / Enough Already: Stop This Insanity / What Would Have Happened If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.