Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind (1348 Views)

Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Appeal for Donations Towards Saving Ustadh Rasheed Yusuf Abu Furqaan's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by Wizeboy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaiyhi Rajiun

Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm whose donations towards saving her life started on Monday 29th December, 2014 ( https://www.nairaland.com/2066860/urgent-appeal-donate-towards-saving ) had passed away yesterday Tuesday, 30th December, 2014 and her burial is been held today Wednesday 31st December, 2014.

Nairaland Muslim Community has now decided to seek for more assistance which will be added to the donations already received in order to assist the 6 Children she left behind.

We are using this medium to call on well meaning individuals to contribute generously towards assisting the children she left behind.

To donate towards assisting her 6 children, kindly pay into the following accounts:

Bank: GTBank

Account Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji

Account Number: 0026812459

PayPal
ayinba@yahoo.com

God bless you as you donate and no amount is too small or too big to contribute.

Thanks.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Innaa liLlahhi wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun.
May Allah forgive her sins.
I pray Allah makes the affliction a 'sabab' for her cleansning.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by ayinba1(f): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Assalam alaykum warahmatullah wa baraka tuhu

Thanks to all contributors so far and those still planning to
**Contributions to paypal account so far
PayPal deposit
Anonymous $6
Anon**2*** $112.93 (FROM 710DKK)
TOTAL $118.93

Allah knows you better and May He grant you the best of both worlds, Amin
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by ola20ng(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaiyhi Rajiun
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi rajiun.

May Allah forgive her sins and protect her kids(Aamin)

Please kindly confirm which is the first name for the account ; Oyewale or Oyetunji.

Jazakaalllahu khairan
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by Wizeboy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ayasunmbo:
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi rajiun.

May Allah forgive her sins and protect her kids(Aamin)

Please kindly confirm which is the first name for the account ; Oyewale or Oyetunji.

Jazakaalllahu khairan

Bank: GTBank

Account Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji

Account Number: 0026812459
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by sportfeva(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2015
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by Kunlexic(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
May Allah forgive her sin
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by baliqisajok(f): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
May Almighty ALLAH grant her Aljanah Fridays....

Please let's contribute generously toward this cause.
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by ayinba1(f): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2015
baliqisajok:
May Almighty ALLAH grant her Aljanah Fridays....

Please let's contribute generously toward this cause.

May Allah reward you as you do. This drive is for a limited time. We have to be sensitive to the family too.

1 Like

Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by ayinba1(f): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Assalam alaykum warahmatullah wabaraka tuhu

PayPal deposit
Anonymous $6
NAICOM(NigerianAmericanIslamicCommunityofMichigan) $250
Anon ****3*****$50
TOTAL $418.93

3 Likes

Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by rahmatitohan(f): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Inna lilahi wainalilaihi roj'un. May Allah admit her into al_jannatul firdaus
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by ayinba1(f): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Assalam alaykum warahmatullah wabaraka tuhu

PayPal deposit
[b]Anonymous $6
NAICOM(NigerianAmericanIslamicCommunityofMichigan) $250
Anon ****3*****$50
Ola******Ade** $7.36 (from £5)
TOTAL $426.29

May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah for you. Thanks
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by denigma2(m): 2:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Assalam alaykum
May Allah reward all those making efforts to ensure that the children she left behind get to live comfortably
Can those who are directly involved with knowledge of their ages, educational level and available relatives come up with a long term plan for their schooling, feeding and other needs.
With this we can have an estimate of what is required monthly and we can then solicit for regular donations from members. One can then personally earmark a constant monthly contribution ( maybe from N100 to millions)
In shaa Allah this will enhance the continuity of support for the kids and Sadaqatul Jaariyah for the donors

2 Likes

Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by maclatunji: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
denigma2:
Assalam alaykum
May Allah reward all those making efforts to ensure that the children she left behind get to live comfortably
Can those who are directly involved with knowledge of their ages, educational level and available relatives come up with a long term plan for their schooling, feeding and other needs.
With this we can have an estimate of what is required monthly and we can then solicit for regular donations from members. One can then personally earmark a constant monthly contribution ( maybe from N100 to millions)
In shaa Allah this will enhance the continuity of support for the kids and Sadaqatul Jaariyah for the donors

It is an idea and it is worth considering.
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by maclatunji: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Asalam Alaykum

Alhamdulillah, we were able to visit sister Aminat Fahm's mother today and presented total donation of N121,000 to her.

We also said prayers for the deceased and her family.

Myself, Thirty and Simbiatadesomi were picked at FESTAC by Tbaba1234 and we visited Sister Aminat's mother. She was appreciative of out contribution.

We would also like to thank all of you for your efforts towards providing support to a family in their time of need. May Allah reward you all for your efforts and support.

This was after the NAMUSORG meeting held today MashaAllah
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by isalegan2: 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Inna lillahi wa inna lahi rajiun.

I just saw this thread. If we can be alerted in future when a brother or sister is in need, that'd be great!

Maybe a running thread. I don't know how it would work.

I hope her children are doing fine.

I went to school in Lagos with a person named Fahm and knew the family. Since its a very unusual last name, I wonder if the deceased was related to my acquaintance.
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by maclatunji: 9:34pm On May 15, 2018
isalegan2:

Inna lillahi wa inna lahi rajiun.

I just saw this thread. If we can be alerted in future when a brother or sister is in need, that'd be great! I believe I personally emailed Maclatunji in the past about doing such a thing.

Maybe a running thread. I don't know how it would work.

I hope her children are doing fine.

I went to school in Lagos with a person named Fahm and knew the family. Since its a very unusual last name, I wonder if the deceased was related to my acquaintance.

Asalam Alaykum sis. We did a lot of advocacy at the time on this case. We presented a token to the sister's family.

I will send you a PM so that I don't get mentioned in the future again over a breakdown in communication in the future In sha Allah.
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by isalegan2: 10:11pm On May 15, 2018
My apologies. I've modified. it wasn't meant to be accusatory. I believe my previous inquiry were general in nature, not specific to any partucular fund drive. Ramadan Kareem!
Re: Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind by Empiree: 3:31am On May 16, 2018
i think i remembered this case. May her soul continue to rest. Amin

(1) (Reply)

Timurid Dynasty / (miracles Of The Holy Koran) / Does The Full Face Veil Stand As A Barrier In Communication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.