Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? (1058 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / 10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits To Bring Back (2) (3) (4)

Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Rapmoney(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
Please I need your views on this one. I really want to know if it is an old-fashion act to propose to a lady with a ring. Some few friends I spoke with told me that it was old-fashioned.
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Enegod(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
wch one is the new fashion now?
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by xynerise: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Those engagement ring na wash. An avenue to knack her akpako. Guys notice that girls dont give them punny easily so they use engagement ring to make her succumb. Engagement ring is not a guarantee for marriage.
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: wch one is the new fashion now?
A chain grin
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: wch one is the new fashion now?
LoL I also want to know..

Enegod I guess we r very old fashioned grin grin
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Enegod(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
xynerise: Those engagement ring na wash. An avenue to knack her akpako. Guys notice that girls dont give them punny easily so they use engagement ring to make her succumb. Engagement ring is not a guarantee for marriage.
talking from experience? grin
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Enegod(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: grin grin
LoL I also want to know..

Enegod I guess we r very old fashioned grin grin
the op is confused. grin
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Enegod(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
idnoble135:
A chain grin
wch kind chain? undecided
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by xynerise: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: talking from experience? grin
What if I say yes? grin
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: wch kind chain? undecided
maybe a dog's chain? Lol
OP, which country do you reside in first?
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Enegod(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
xynerise:
What if I say yes? grin
then you are bad angry
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by xynerise: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: then you are bad angry
ok. No undecided
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Enegod(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
xynerise:
ok. No undecided
grin women and ring!!!
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Kaycee7(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Tell us the new version first so we can air our opinion.
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yes it is except you add range rover and flower undecided
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by daisyella: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
spongeback: Yes it is except you add range rover and flower undecided
U forgot to add with "please say yes" written on d paper grin
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Rapmoney(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
I thought I should be getting reasonable advice. Can one propose with a chain? Am asking because I have heard something like that.
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Ichliebedich(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Rapmoney: I thought I should be getting reasonable advice. Can one propose with a chain? Am asking because I have heard something like that.
yes, if u have a dog simply use its chain if nt borrow frm somewhere
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Popowaa: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Flower for a naija babe?She will take the keys and dash u the flower.Na flower we go chop?
spongeback: Yes it is except you add range rover and flower undecided
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by optimusprime2(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ich liebe dich: yes, if u have a dog simply use its chain if nt borrow frm somewhere
Okada or bicycle chains are the best...
Re: Is Engaging A Lady With A Ring Old-fashioned? by Ichliebedich(f): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Okada or bicycle chains are the best...
Guy, ur head dey there grin

A Must Read: Things Men Know About Women. / How To Detect An Ugly Girl / Can Love Exist No Matter The Distance???