Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (563314 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sukkot: 10:39am On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

No. I don't know what Southpark is. What is it?

I am a fan of Buzugee a.k.a Sukkot. Took it from Him. grin grin
grin grin yeah thats southpark lingo Loj lolzzzz . i think they stopped doing it now though. whats good bro ? Thank God its friday. TGIF wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Areaboy2(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2016
jayriginal:

Ok. He's got to be the South Park fan then.

South Park is an animated series. Lots of wicked satire and off color humour.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qGLglMOdjak

That should introduce him to the world of boundless satire.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Exodus23v25,

I do not see any book as the word of God. The Bible and the Koran are just what they are, religious books. When I said fake gods, I meant from your perspective, since according to you, one should follow his parents if they are christians, but disobey them if they are not, as far as religion is concerned.

Receive my best wishes.

Well, that's your perspective view of the matter...
Christianity is not only the heartbeat of God in heaven.. Is like you think I'm trying to criticize the Muslims or may be they are not serving the same God that the TRUE Christians are serving?
If yes, it is absolutely NO!

Have you ever wonder that; If neither the Christians nor the Muslims are not the people of God, the Almighty God would have destroyed them... The Creator of heaven and earth is the God of all flesh, that is, Christians, Muslims, even the pagans... Jeremiah 32:27.

WHAT DID GOD WANT FROM US?

** Christian or Muslim: if you are serving me (God Almighty), follow me.. John 12:26.

** Christian or Muslim: if you see me (Almighty God/Allah), worship me in Spirit and in Truth. That is, no matterwhat, you won't be discourage to go away from the light and turn to darkness.. John 4:24.

** Pagans: repentance; desist from serving other gods (man made gods that have eyes but cannot see, have ears but they cannot talk)... Isaiah 59:1. It was not so from the beginning....

God's love for Man is unfailing..

Though, you may likely not see any book as the Word of God but they helps in renewal of mind... Take it or leave it...

God bless everyone of us and bless our days with greater hope and perfection, in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2016
Exodus23v25:
God bless everyone of us and bless our days with greater hope and perfection, in Jesus name.
Hello Exodus23v25,

Thank you for your post, and the well-wishes. Indeed I agree with you that the love of God is unfailing. In fact, God is love.

I wish you the very best too.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Exodus23v25,

Thank you for your post, and the well-wishes. Indeed I agree with you that the love of God is unfailing. In fact, God is love.

Amen...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
Exodus23v25:

Well, that's your perspective view of the matter...
Christianity is not only the heartbeat of God in heaven.. Is like you think I'm trying to criticize the Muslims or may be they are not serving the same God that the TRUE Christians are serving?
If yes, it is absolutely NO!

Have you ever wonder that; If neither the Christians nor the Muslims are not the people of God, the Almighty God would have destroyed them... The Creator of heaven and earth is the God of all flesh, that is, Christians, Muslims, even the pagans... Jeremiah 32:27.

WHAT DID GOD WANT FROM US?

** Christian or Muslim: if you are serving me (God Almighty), follow me.. John 12:26.

** Christian or Muslim: if you see me (Almighty God/Allah), worship me in Spirit and in Truth. That is, no matterwhat, you won't be discourage to go away from the light and turn to darkness.. John 4:24.

** Pagans: repentance; desist from serving other gods (man made gods that have eyes but cannot see, have ears but they cannot talk)... Isaiah 59:1. It was not so from the beginning....

God's love for Man is unfailing..

Though, you may likely not see any book as the Word of God but they helps in renewal of mind... Take it or leave it...

shocked shocked shocked

Cc Annuaki.

grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Exodus23v25,

He does all the things you would never do;
He loves me, too-
His love is true.
Why can't he be youcry embarassed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:
He does all the things you would never do;
He loves me, too-
His love is true.
Why can't he be youcry embarassed
Hello My bro SirWere, how far? My pleasure to read you.

I confess I did not understand your post. Is it the lyrics of a song? If so Which song is that?

Thank you for your attention.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

I confess I did not understand your post. Is it the lyrics of a song? If so Which song is that?

Your posts which speak on love and God being love.....

Why can't he be you
cry embarassedcry embarassed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:

Your posts which speak on love and God being love.....
grin grin grin

I see you want to flatter me smiley

How far naa?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:
grin grin grin
I see you want to flatter me smiley
How far naa?
I'm well, just very bored.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:
I'm well, just very bored.....
Then you could consider moving forward with the other thread grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Then you could consider moving forward with the other thread grin

Yessir!!!!

Problem is, I'm out of ideas. The scenario has never been performed before in real life and I fear some times, pratical results differs from expected theoretical results
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:36pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Why are you always so polite? Aren't there times you just wanna tear your hair and drop bombs? tongue

I find you very fascinating grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are you always so polite?

Why do always stalk this thread. I find it.......... indicating
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Why are you always so polite?

Hello Ishilove, Thank you for your remarks.

Actually, I think it is no great deal to be polite. Anyone can fake it over the internet.

As for me, it is because I hear the sound of love from God, and a see everyone as a reflection of his glory. Simply put, I see God in every human being, and I treat them accordingly.

I was happy to read from you. When do you resume with your blog? smiley

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are you always so polite? Aren't there times you just wanna tear your hair and drop bombs? tongue

I thought of it minutes ago , before this comment . He destroys you and ends it with "Greetings" cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:
Why do always stalk this thread. I find it.......... indicating
Don't ask me why I come to this thread, nigga. I go where I please
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I thought of it minutes ago , before this comment . He destroys you and ends it with "Greetings" cheesy cheesy grin
As in ehn!! The tin dey baffle me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Ishilove, Thank you for your remarks.

Actually, I think it is no great deal to be polite. Anyone can fake it over the internet.

As for me, it is because I hear the sound of love from God, and a see everyone as a reflection of his glory. Simply put, I see God in every human being, and I treat them accordingly.

I was happy to read from you. When do you resume with your blog? smiley

Greetings.
You see God in every human being?

You're either a Buddhist monk or you're just incredibly naive. Nairaland is a microcosm of the society, and I see such vileness, filth and nastiness flowing through its veins that I have grown sharp claws and a very big umbrella
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't ask me why I come to this thread, nigga. I go where I please
I dunno why but in my head, I see a 6 year old girl saying "she goes where she pleases, Nigga". Damn, the Nigga part was funny grin grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

You're either a Buddhist monk or you're just incredibly naive. Nairaland is a microcosm of the society, and I see such vileness, filth and nasty flowing through its veins that I have grown sharp claws and a very big umbrella

Evil child , what kind of reaction do you want to elicit from him lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:53pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:
I dunno why but in my head, I see a 6 year old girl saying "she goes where she pleases, Nigga". Damn, the Nigga part was funny grin grin grin grin
6, 16, 60, it doesn't matter. I just don't want to be queried why I'm on this thread. The Great Troll already has that covered wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:55pm On May 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Evil child , what kind of reaction do you want to elicit from him lipsrsealed
Lmao!! He reminds me of someone I used to know. Someone very...very special grin

Polite people bring out the tease in me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

You're either a Buddhist monk or you're just incredibly naive. Nairaland is a microcosm of the society, and I see such vileness, filth and nasty flowing through its veins that I have grown sharp claws and a very big umbrella
I am not a Buddhist. I belong to no religion. I have no idea what Buddhism is all about.

I do not question your observation of the society. In fact I largely share your view, but not your conclusions. We can either add to the filth of society, or help reduce it by showing unconditional love, whenever the opportunity comes.

As for being naive, it is very likely that I am naive and somehow stupid. But believe me you have no idea of what I have been through in life.

I wish you all that is noblest. Receive my greetings.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:00pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

I am not a Buddhist. I belong to no religion. I have no idea what Buddhism is all about.

I do not question your observation of the society. In fact I largely share your view, but not your conclusions. We can either add to the filth of society, or help reduce it by showing unconditional love, whenever the opportunity comes.

As for being naive, it is very likely that I am naive and somehow stupid. But believe me you have no idea of what I have been through in life.

Hold on darling, I ain't done with you cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

6, 16, 60, it doesn't matter. I just don't want to be queried why I'm on this thread. The Great Troll already has that covered wink
Jackbizzle, where art thou?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:04pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Your last line sounds like something from a Kung fu movie

Master Chu Li sends his noblest greetings, (lips move faster than the words)

Hokay, I agree that you can give unconditional love to combat evil, but my dear, e be like sey dem nefa waya you sha. How can you give unconditional love in a world full of so much tragedy?

I do not think you're silly. I think you're a calm young man and I wish I were as calm as you. At least I wouldn't have to react to these fvcktards who derive pleasure in disrespecting people. Reetards... reetards and assholes everywhere...

*sigh* sad
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Hokay, I agree that you can give unconditional love to combat evil, but my dear, e be like sey dem nefa waya you sha.

I do not think you're silly. I think you're a calm young man and I wish I were as calm as you. At least I wouldn't have to react to these fvcktards who derive pleasure in disrespecting people
Hello Ishilove, thank you for the response.

Contrarily to your views, I have been through a lot in life. And I am ashamed of many of my failures and shortcomings.

Concerning the people you have a hard time with, I can only wish you people or at least one of you, to rise above what is common, to act according to what is divine. It would do much good to all of us, and would be good news for the society.

Again, I am glad to exchange with you.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:23pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Ishilove, thank you for the response.

Contrarily to your views, I have been through a lot in life. And I am ashamed of many of my failures and shortcomings.

Concerning the people you have a hard time with, I can only wish you people or at least one of you, to rise above what is common, to act according to what is divine. It would do much good to all of us, and would be good news for the society.

Again, I am glad to exchange with you.
Do you speak pidgin?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Do you speak pidgin?
I can hear quite good, but don't speak. You already know that I do not live in Africa.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:34pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

I can hear quite good, but don't speak. You already know that I do not live in Africa.
Ehen! No wonder. cheesy

But you're Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.